Virgins anyone???

Yes my translation of the series of events based on the verses mentioned in the Quran!
And I do not recall mentioning acceptance of any of my sexual fantasies!. Please stop mis quoting and twisting my posts!

Your insistence on Arab sexual and homosexual orgies and the western attachment of the 72 virgins myth, leads me to conclude that you are an excellent candidate for recommendation of this treatise on fantasies about Arabs.

Desiring Arabs

51Ora-oPicL._AA240_.jpg

Columbia professor Massad critiques how Arabs have narrated their sexual desires in scholarship and literature and attempts to explain recent changes in such narratives as a response to, and to some degree an internalization of, pervasive and pejorative Western views of Arab sexual desire. Collecting a number of modern Arab scholars' thoughts on sexuality, Massad initially analyzes how these scholars have described nonnormative or "deviant" sexual behavior in an effort to teach their contemporaries about the often fluid sexual mores of earlier civilizations. He then notes that, starting in the late twentieth century, racist representations of Arab sexual desire and chauvinistic Western notions of human (and gay) rights began to permeate the discourse and transform cultural notions of deviance in the Arab world. Finding that recent Arabic novels reflect a "sexual taxonomy" that ultimately represses nonnormative sexual behavior by anchoring it to binary notions of hetero and homo, Massad urges resistance to narrow Western notions of sexual identity and encourages fresh consideration of the relationship between sexual activity and sexual identity in Arab culture.

Its a very interesting look at western perspectives of Arab sexuality.

Well I've lived in the mid-east ,..I don't need to read a book about it. I've seen it and it disgusts me. Ever tried surviving a trip in a arab taxi?..Of course not your a woman, you won't be able to gain access to these areas of curiousity coz the mid-east is dominantly a man's world where women are mostly wrapped up and chained to an oven in the kitchen!
There is no need for western perspectives on arab sexuality now, it's the same as it was for centuries...

Well I've lived in the mid-east ,..I don't need to read a book about it. I've seen it and it disgusts me. Ever tried surviving a trip in a arab taxi?..Of course not your a woman, you won't be able to gain access to these areas of curiousity coz the mid-east is dominantly a man's world where women are mostly wrapped up and chained to an oven in the kitchen!
There is no need for western perspectives on arab sexuality now, it's the same as it was for centuries...

I've lived in Saudi Arabia for five years. I've lived among and dined with Saudis. So yes, I know what I am talking about. I'm sorry Israel is such a bad place to live in. I've read how the IDF like to sodomise young Arab boys. I shudder to think how they treat their women.

I've lived in Saudi Arabia for five years. I've lived among and dined with Saudis. So yes, I know what I am talking about. I'm sorry Israel is such a bad place to live in. I've read how the IDF like to sodomise young Arab boys. I shudder to think how they treat their women.
Where did Israel come from? I only been there once on holiday.:confused:

Where did Israel come from? I only been there once on holiday.:confused:

Ah so you're Saudi/Arab?

La't kallim al logat?

I assumed it from your preoccupation with homosexuality.

Arabs have no such concept.

In fact the word they use for gays "mitnak" actually means " one who enjoys getting f*cked"

Ah so you're Saudi?

La't kallim al logat?

I assumed it from your preoccupation with homosexuality.

Arabs have no such concept.
haha..Hell no sweetheart!
I'm a proud Scotsman! I've done nearly 8 years of contracts in the mid east, in Bahrain,Kuwait and Qatar!. So I know pretty much more than you think I know!...

haha..Hell no sweetheart!
I'm a proud Scotsman! I've done nearly 8 years of contracts in the mid east, in Bahrain,Kuwait and Qatar!. So I know pretty much more than you think I know!...

A Scotsman who supports Israel and writes anti-Quran homophobic posts! Now I've seen it all.

You're no Scotsman. No true blood Scotsman supports Israel.

What you are is a liar.:)
Oh no, I don't support any country except my own of course, I like Israel coz they got those cool little skull caps,..my girl likes them too uses it sometimes for emmergency DIY bra's!!!:D

Oh no, I don't support any country except my own of course, I like Israel coz they got those cool little skull caps,..my girl likes them too uses it sometimes for emmergency DIY bra's!!!:D

Ah I see, in that case, I am pleased to make your acquaintance, puttar!

What got you interested in Quranic interpretations and Arab sexuality?

Strange. IIRC, you understood that word the last time I used it, because you had a Punjabi guy on your ship.
yes I do have a few friends from India, but I don't recall introducing any of them to you!. What is the meaning of that word??

I must warn you that any usuage of any unauthorized foreign language made towards me except french would be considered offensive or rude!!

In that case you will be happy to know that I used one which I recalled you using earlier. :p

What does it mean?:confused:

In that case you will be happy to know that I used one which I recalled you using earlier. :p

What does it mean?:confused:
I don't have clue what you are on about! But i'm gonna let this one slide just this time...You are off the hook for now!!!
So does it really piss you off that your moslem brothers get more pie in paradise than you?:D

Back