Video of glass flying off counter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another video of a pint of beer mysteriously moving and falling off a table. What do you think?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/gloucestershire/hi/people_and_places/history/newsid_8706000/8706656.stm
That is not a mysterious phenomena - it happens all the time. The new beer is set down in the puddle of condensation that the old beer was sitting in, creating a mini hovercraft which then scoots in the direction it was leaning. Clearly, you haven't spent much time studying pints of beers in bars...

Again, they tested your theory and it didn't move. So you're wrong. It didn't slide off thru hydroplaning.
Well, that's my explanation. You asked and you got your answer. And since I know it's common phenomenon you'll have to excuse me for believing it over anything you might think caused it.
So... what do you think that caused it?

Well, that's my explanation. You asked and you got your answer. And since I know it's common phenomenon you'll have to excuse me for believing it over anything you might think caused it.
So... what do you think that caused it?

I have no idea. But I know what didn't cause it, as they proved in the video.

If you are not lying, then you don't think it's caused by either a UFO, a ghost or a monster.
Then why, pray tell, did you post it here?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are not lying, then you don't think it's caused by either a UFO, a ghost or a monster.
Then why, pray tell, did you post it here?

Because they suggest it is a ghost. Hence it is entirely on topic..

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope..they tested it right. Watch the entire video.
I guess you've never been to a bar, this happens all the time. With a bubble of air trapped under the glass and beer to seal the edges, it forms a virtually frictionless interface. I've had glasses right in front of me move around.

Because they suggest it is a ghost. Hence it is entirely on topic..
Allright then, I apologize for calling you a liar.
However, you are not trying to come up with explanations which is kind of troubling.
Could you perhaps try and think about what the cause could have been? Perhaps do some research online...

Allright then, I apologize for calling you a liar.
However, you are not trying to come up with explanations which is kind of troubling.
Could you perhaps try and think about what the cause could have been? Perhaps do some research online...

I will. Tks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back