Victims

yeah whitewolf's ignorance in this man's suffering is not surprising.

It's always fun for people like her to make puerile, grandiose statements concerning matters they know absolutely nothing about. It gets them the attention they so impetuously desire.

It's always fun for people like her to make puerile, grandiose statements concerning matters they know absolutely nothing about. It gets them the attention they so impetuously desire.

ummm I just made a satire there, I didn't mean it in such a harsh way.

She's European, probably residual Holocaust guilt.

Much easier to vent on Palestinians than face your own history.

What should he do when faced with a bulldozer manned by immigrants wants to mow down his home?

I don't think the situation there is all that much different from the one where one is faced with physical assault and defends oneself by using force.

Of course, when someone goes at you with fists, you can use your fists to fight back.
When someone goes at you with a gun or a bulldozer, while you are unarmed and otherwise unequipped, there isn't much you could do with your body - but in such a case merely standing there is an act of self-defense, IMO.

I don't think the situation there is all that much different from the one where one is faced with physical assault and defends oneself by using force.

Of course, when someone goes at you with fists, you can use your fists to fight back.
When someone goes at you with a gun or a bulldozer, while you are unarmed and otherwise unequipped, there isn't much you could do with your body - but in such a case merely standing there is an act of self-defense, IMO.

So does self-defence negate victimhood? Must one not fight back to be considered a valid victim?

IOW, if a person is attacked by someone with greater power, what are his options?

Muslims believe in 72 virgins like Christians believe they will be sitting on a cloud with a harp. But your ignorance in this matter is not surprising. :)

So you believe for him to stop a bulldozer mowing down his home is idiocy and folly?

What should he do when faced with a bulldozer manned by immigrants wants to mow down his home?

It is his people's idiocy that they can't come to accept existence of Israel. If they wouldn't have acted the way they did when Israel was established in the last century, they'd all be living in peace by now. And in the half of a century that followed, they had plenty of chances to make peace and raise their children with all the comforts modern life offers. But they did not.

He, personally, was informed that the land where his house stands will no longer be available to him and he could've moved, but he chose to stand in front of a bulldozer. And he thinks that'll make the situation better. Yes, that's his personal folly.

It is his people's idiocy that they can't come to accept existence of Israel.

Clearly, his inability to accept that some immigrants have greater rights than he does over his own land, is his personal folly. He should accept that they want to run his land as their state with their religious majority.

Hopefully, natives of other lands will learn from his folly and submit to immigrants who want to have their own religious states.

It is his people's idiocy that they can't come to accept existence of Israel.

It is her/his Baltic country people's idiocy that they can't come to accept existence of Russia and make themselves Russian states. :cool:

now that I twisted it that way...what do you feel?

It is her/his Baltic country people's idiocy that they can't come to accept existence of Russia and make themselves Russian states. :cool:

now that I twisted it that way...what do you feel?

Aren't Baltic States a part of Russia?:confused:

well Latvia decided to be its own country....;) and we Russians/Israelis seemed to be opposed by the Latvians/Palestinians.

I thought they were satellite states? They are not under Russian administration?

Well clearly, the Baltic people are clueless. :D

Its their personal folly not to recognise that the man with the bigger gun owns their soul.

I thought they were satellite states? They are not under Russian administration?

ummm :eek: hello... no they are not under Russian administration. The only countries under Russian administration remaining are Belarus, Armenia, Kazakhstan, and partially Ukraine. And some small Asian countries.

Clearly, his inability to accept that some immigrants have greater rights than he does over his own land, is his personal folly. He should accept that they want to run his land as their state with their religious majority.

Hopefully, natives of other lands will learn from his folly and submit to immigrants who want to have their own religious states.

Uncircumcised Muslim female, read history. That land was fought for and won by Israel in honest combat and if Israelis wish to live there then so they should. And until your little Muslims win that land back they must come to terms with reality.

ummm :eek: hello... no they are not under Russian administration. The only countries under Russian administration remaining are Belarus, Armenia, Kazakhstan, and partially Ukraine. And some small Asian countries.

Sorry, we learned them as one big mass of unpronounceable names.:D

They all sound Russian to me.

Aren't Baltic States a part of Russia?:confused:

It was obvious from the start that you are uneducated. You fit the stereotype of Muslim women very well. When you or your daughter are sentenced for stoning, console yourself with the fact that Sharia Law allows it. You're quite in the right place.

Uncircumcised Muslim female, read history. That land was fought for and won by Israel in honest combat and if Israelis wish to live there then so they should. And until your little Muslims win that land back they must come to terms with reality.

What honest combat? They were donated the land, the ammo and the werewithal. No space in Europe for Jews, apparently.

Maybe you can walk away from your home, land and country if a big gun comes along, does not mean everyone else can.

Russia is merciful country, it respects the whining nations and grants them their wishes of solitarity as long as they 1) dont pose much threat or 2) are controlled financially/military/culturally through federal networks

Sorry, we learned them as one big mass of unpronounceable names.:D

They all sound Russian to me.

well they all are Slavic, but boast of their uniqueness. We grant them that because they are bothersome ticks for us. I mean why bother spending energy on something like that? :rolleyes:

Back