Vhemt

And a thousand angels will dance on the head of the ring through my clit.

lets imagine the following scenario that happened in the past.

You are a lady her highness Ms. Nighgale, and we are living in a Victorian era.
jo0101.jpg

Outside you watch the carriages pass by with horses tirelessly dragging the passengers all over the city. As you think of the day to come you remember how sad it would be to spend the time alone in a dark house with no candles left. After all there is no electricity yet. So you run to the store to get some candles and on the way there see a young paper boy screaming "Daily News! Daily News! Men on the Moon! Robots in Space!"

You glance at the boy and think that it would be a cold night in hell before anything like this happens, not realizing that in two centuries in future men will be on the moon and robots will be in space.

And when you do get back home with candles, you dream of candles that would burn forever without wax running out. "What foolish thoughts", you think...not realizing that soon the whole city would be lighted by light bulbs.

F2104.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Draq, I am fucking practical. I believe in the miracle of modern medicine. I think intergalatic travel is a possibility, but I do not believe that we're going to be riding unicorns around marshmallow castles around a perfect sun forever. Why? Because I am not stupid.

Draq, I am fucking practical. I believe in the miracle of modern medicine. I think intergalatic travel is a possibility, but I do not believe that we're going to be riding unicorns around marshmallow castles around a perfect sun forever. Why? Because I am not stupid.

I never said about unicorns and marshmallow castles...although in future that can be arranged too. Unicorns can be genetically engineered from horses and an antigravity device can be embedded in them to make them fly. Marshmallow castles can be built using carbon nanotubes holding marshamallows together...its all possible. Just not now. later.

Tak, see the previous page.

I don't. Humanity is a pest in its current form.
My problem with humanity is the sheer amount of people it consists of. If there were only, say, 500K people in the world, humanity could be fantastic.

YOU'RE GETTING A SPANKING! I've had it, young man. :p

Nah, actually, we agree here. We need to work on reducing the number of people. I'd go for the one child per family thing, although I'd be bummed out about my kid not having a sibling. It's a reasonable answer.

While you are working to improve humanity you're at the same time contributing to the destruction something that need not be improved.

It's a catch 22. However, humanity isn't going away, so until people see constructive ways to conform and pick up on it, me shutting down my womb won't do much.

No, I just want FAR less parents.

Me too!

Don't get me wrong, I like myself. I don't want to die, and I don't want anyone else to die (in general) either.

You're a nicer person than I am.

I want to learn about and experience the world for as long, and as much, as I can. But this is really beside the point.

And I want it to be better for the next generation and leave someone behind more capable than I am to make a bigger improvement.

"whatever he marries" ? lol

Don't even act like you know it's gonna be a "who." :p

Not that I pretend to know you, but from what I can gather you'd be a good parent.

Thanks! :)

We agree at least somewhat then

Don't get me wrong; I think putting limits on breeding is reasonable.

YOU'RE GETTING A SPANKING! I've had it, young man.
Woohoo !!!

I mean.. damn.

It's a catch 22. However, humanity isn't going away, so until people see constructive ways to conform and pick up on it, me shutting down my womb won't do much.
As long as humans are laround there's the risk of their population exploding again. We're like rats..

You're a nicer person than I am.
Nah, I said 'in general' ;)

And I want it to be better for the next generation and leave someone behind more capable than I am to make a bigger improvement.
Perhaps I'm just a pessimist.

Don't even act like you know it's gonna be a "who."
lol Since when is it allowed to marry a blow-up doll ?

Your welcome :)

Don't get me wrong; I think putting limits on breeding is reasonable.
And necessary.

I have to go now, have a great evening ! :)

No, it's too little.
There is no reason for overpopulation as it is.
Even when people are not poor they will still have more than one kid on average.
I would agree with a global one-kid-per-couple policy because that would decrease the global population.

Agreed.

And if people want more kids they should adopt, not create more.

I even think some people shouldn't.

There are disorders that are better not passed on. I know for sure I won't be having my own children, too much shitty DNA in my line.

Agreed. Some people should choose having adoptive children over biological. I want to have a biological child, probably.

The main problem I see is that the Earth is reaching a point on no-return as far as capacity is concerned. With the present increase (an exponential one at that) I think my generation may live to see apocalypse.

Do I advocate the complete extinction of the human race? I don't really think it matters. The Earth is buckling and no one gives a damn - which is why it makes sense that "no one" might just be the answer.

If even one generation stopped having kids, there may be a chance we could turn this around. Unfortunately I don't see that happening.

With millions of starving and dying children - in abject suffering and without love EVERY single day of their lives - how can people conscionably create more children?

That's a small-minded view of reproduction. Do you know how tough the adoption process is or how expensive? Giving a child a good chance from utero is a gift for both parties.

The main problem I see is that the Earth is reaching a point on no-return as far as capacity is concerned. With the present increase (an exponential one at that) I think my generation may live to see apocalypse.

Do I advocate the complete extinction of the human race? I don't really think it matters. The Earth is buckling and no one gives a damn - which is why it makes sense that "no one" might just be the answer.

If even one generation stopped having kids, there may be a chance we could turn this around. Unfortunately I don't see that happening.

With millions of starving and dying children - in abject suffering and without love EVERY single day of their lives - how can people conscionably create more children?
I have to agree with that. And I'm even more pessimistic, I think we've already past the point of no return.
But no children for anyone is just not realistic. Sadly, that just won't happen. It's probably already a huge stretch to think that a global one-child-per-couple policy would ever be implemented.
We're probably fucked and, worse, life on this planet is most likely fucked for the most part.

:(

I don't know. No one likes the idea of having a slew of them more than I do, and I realize squeezing out a bunch isn't right for the planet. If you can persuade me, there's hope. :p

I don't know. No one likes the idea of having a slew of them more than I do, and I realize squeezing out a bunch isn't right for the planet. If you can persuade me, there's hope. :p

Persuade you ? To have a litter ? :D

I'd probably LIKE a litter. I can't foresee giving enough attention, time, and resources to more than two, though, and I question if more than one is ethical. I just love my siblings so much that it's hard to imagine an only child being happy.

I'd probably LIKE a litter. I can't foresee giving enough attention, time, and resources to more than two, though, and I question if more than one is ethical. I just love my siblings so much that it's hard to imagine an only child being happy.

Just raise them to be environmentalists, will you ? ;)

Back