Very Interesting....

You know, I'd like to comment further, now that I've watched the whole thing.

OK, first of all, this guy made some neat, if completely theorhetical points in the beginning. I mean, he spoke plainly in regards to the tether incident, and kind of approached it from a "Well, what the hell is this supposed to be" standpoint, kind of like we would all be. And the "debris" floating around the tether resembling strongly the Dropa stones is an intriguing mystery I've known about for some years now.

I think the problem here is that when he asked the scientists and professionals what their opinions of the objects were, they responded with entirely mundane answers. Now, while those answers seemed dodgy and mundane, that doesn't mean they were the wrong answers. Granted, upon inspection, it seems clear that the objects were behind the tether, rather than what the one scientist had responded with, but still...it seems hard to believe that these men and women are so against the idea that there might very well be aliens around us. I just can't buy that there is this massive conspiricy to hide the "truth" from us.

And where the presenter in the film really hurts himself is in Part II, where he incredibly makes the jump from there being UFOs in space, in great numbers, around one of our satellites, to there being leftovers of this alien race from Sirius here on Earth, and their Gods are shooting waterballs at our Ozone layer, Jesus was from the Dog Star, and the ancient gods from another star system were responsible for the Biblical floods.

Plus, his idea of the Sphynx being a watery hotel for the Gods who visited from Sirius being the answer to the water damage to the structure is rediculous. He himself stated that at one point, that portion of Egypt was dense jungle, and he just completely ignored that and opted for the "Well, was it a jungle because of Waterballs from outter space Gods?"

Clearly, the dense jungle provided rain, and because of the rain, the Sphinx recieved water erosion. How he simply ignored that is beyond me.

Bottom line is that this guy would have raised some decent questions by leaving it at "Well, I'm not convinced that these UFOs are debris from the space station. It just doesn't make any sense that the debris would all have the same very distinct shape, while some portrayed very peculiar behavior." By taking the "Earth was farmed by the Gods of Sirius" part of the story, he just completely discredited himself. I mean, even people who believe that UFOs are visiting us are going to see that and say "Damn, dude...that's a reach."

JD

Back