Very Bad News for the Haters and the Islamophobes !!

"You're talking about one city, right? Now why would muslims flock to a city where prostitution is legal, drugs and alcohol are legal, and most people are non-religious? Hmmm... maybe they like freedom after all."

That made me laugh so hard I nearly sneezed.

they're trying to fulfill their obligation of "bringing everyone to the light of Allah"
ya'ani saving those kafirs from sex and drugs

looks like it's working yo! on wid it, soldiers of Islam!

Well most of those muslims were immigrants and refugees. They all fled to our countries to enjoy the life we are enjoying free from some stupid Islamic Rules & Regulations that even prohibits Rock & Roll music.

I know reason would prevail and those muslims would evolve into becoming hordes of Irshad Manjis, the gay feminist Muslim woman. :D

Unfortunately for islam I too am non-religious it is not just christians who dislike islam. Islam wants to take away my and my families music, much of the food we enjoy pork, shellfish etc. islam wants to make our wine and conversation evenings a sin, islam wants me to be superstitious enough to believe the world is coming to an end any day now, islam wants me to believe that doesn't matter because if I "only submit to islam" I will have a better life in the afterlife (great excuse for not really doing much with this life except say insh' allah) islam wants to make us dhimmis in our own country (norway). Islam can bite me. The 13% muslims in Amsterdam are 98% refugees why did they leave the lovely peaceful islamic world in the first place? Oh wait I know, because it is morally and economically bankrupt. PM, you are no doubt an ethnic Britains right?

It seems you guys are failing to learn from your elders:

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.

Winston Churchill

:rolleyes:

the truth??? you can't handle the truth, infidel!

complete this sentence if you dare:
"There is no God but _____ and ______ is his messenger"

otheadp said:
the truth??? you can't handle the truth, infidel!

complete this sentence if you dare:
"There is no God but Sam and Joe is his messenger"
That wasn't too hard :D

you see? PM was right.
you stumbled and ran away, you damn infidel.

Amsterdam will be liberated by the truth soon enough!
just wait and see

What are you saying all my supplication and faithful service to Sam and Joe his messenger has been in vain!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Spidergoat, religious beliefs play a major role in shaping cultures.
Yes, they do, but there is a still a range of possibilities within such a mythological framework. Christian ideas about what parts of the bible to emphasize have changed dramatically over time, and they vary widely from sect to sect.

Proud_Muslim said:
They are NOT athiests, they said they have NO religion, you might believe in God but have no religion !! big difference !!

Once again; atheists have no religion. Not all who have no religion are atheists, but all atheists have no religion.

Proud_Muslim said:
Only one Mout

Moat... dumbfuck.

My impression of you:

!!!!!!!!!!:D!!!!!!!:D!!!!!!!:D!!!!!!!!

Proud_Muslim said:
Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.

You want to know the truth, Mohammedan?

Proud_Muslim said:
Islam First Religion in Amsterdam :p

AMSTERDAM, July 30 (IslamOnline) – A population statistic in the Netherlands unveiled that Islam comes on top of the list of religions in the capital Amsterdam. Other religions, such as Christianity (Catholics and Protestants), Judaism and other registered religions come after Islam.

The statistic, published in Dutch Metro daily newspaper Monday, July 29, 2002, stated that 13% of the capital’s population are Muslims. Not more than 10% are Catholics, 5% are followers of the Reformist Protestant Church, whereas only 1% are Jews. Followers of other religions together stand for 12%.

The Dutch paper, printing three million copies and distributed for free, reported that the number of Muslims in the early 20th century was insignificant. Only one Muslim was registered in the Civil Office in Amsterdam. However, in the beginning of the 21st century, Muslims represent the biggest religious mass, numbering, officially, 88,000, out of roughly over 600,000 people of Amsterdam.

There are several elements behind the fast spread of Islam, on top of which the fact that 59% of the Dutch capital’s population do not believe in any religion. Also it was realized that the effect of churches on the Dutch people retreated significantly in general, and in Amsterdam, in particular. That led many churches and Christian religious institutes to close down or sell their property, due to the decrease of attendance.

In return, many researchers believe that Islam is spreading fast, as Muslims are more respectful of Islamic teachings, compared to followers of other religions. Also, Muslims tend to have many children. Islam also attracts new followers, especially from African ethnic minorities or those who have no religion.

Several Dutch Muslims believe the number of Muslims in the capital is even bigger than the officially registered number. Thousands of Muslims live in the capital illegally, due to the tough immigration measures in the Netherlands.

Muslims also believe that they come first, in numbers, not just in Amsterdam, but also in other major Dutch cities, such as Rotterdam, The Hague, and Utrecht. A previous Dutch statistic backed that fact when it said one child among each four children born in the Netherlands is Muslim. This means that half of those under 18 will be Muslims within the coming 20 years.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/724820/posts

ALLAHU AKBAR !! ( Allah is the Greatest )

:)

So?

What does that have to do with anything?

Well, I guess all the pot and the hookers got to their heads.

How does the quantity of brainwashed individuals make the doctrine any more theologically sound?

We call PM's recent post a case of "Open mouth, Insert foot."

Repo Man said:
Once again; atheists have no religion. Not all who have no religion are atheists, but all atheists have no religion.

Having no religion does NOT mean you are an athiest, being an athiest mean you have no religion.

JesusisLord51 said:
So?

What does that have to do with anything?

Well, I guess all the pot and the hookers got to their heads.

How does the quantity of brainwashed individuals make the doctrine any more theologically sound?

We call PM's recent post a case of "Open mouth, Insert foot."

Blah blah blah.....Islam is coming AGAINST your hate, lies and BULLSHIT, you may bark now, but the bones will be in your mouths tomorrow !!

:D

http://www.thetruereligion.com

PM.. what is the point of your crusade on sciforums? are you trying to prove that islam is the only way? are you trying to convert? what is it? why can't you accept the fact that other ppl have different beliefs that dont correspond with yours? dont tell me that you're merely defending islam because most of the posts about islam are started by you. if you start a topic, you're gonna get different views.. anywayz, i just think its inane for you to keep pressing these issues.. it doesn't lead to constructive discussion..

Back