UFO Pictures

[ENC][/ENC]

well im sooo sorry your disappointed. Think how i feel. these hackers playing with the computer im on. not allowing a post. sayings its too long. so i shorten. than it says too short. haha very funny. i was able to share photos, but (b)now(/b) im on the dsi, which doesn't allow pictures. but im sorry for acting out. its not all right to let people get to me. im now drawing conclusions about whats happening with everything in my life. sticking to facts for now on. oh when i filmed some jets. i have a video shared on youtube. a blinking light that put off red, blue, green and white. is that an altered color from clouds?

Unfortunately you're wrong about that, too.

Huh?

Oh dear. Does this mean you'll now go away? Because the two occasions when you said you were leaving forever you didn't.

Yup. It's someone else's fault.
That 's what paranoids always say.

huh? isn't crank something you smoke? i think i know what i've been smoking. lol. but i did ask you for a weapon. it might just work. crank might not hurt my stomac problems to stimulants. than the aliens if they try and abduct me. i can kick'em in the what evers sticking out. ;)

that was a joke incase your worried. man if only i could drink dr. pepper!

LOL.....It if were.......good one Dyw......

Consider yourself tagged by the chocolate eating does.....;)
Gaaaah! I had to read that twice to see the error.
I'll let it stand. Just to show that I do sometimes make mistakes.
Still, at least that's my mistake for this century out of the way... :p

Gaaaah! I had to read that twice to see the error.
I'll let it stand. Just to show that I do sometimes make mistakes.
Still, at least that's my mistake for this century out of the way... :p

hah! i could point out alot of errors! but why? you act like this discussion forum is about topping another. not. its about truth. not making assumptions. you would suck as an investigator. :p

hah! i could point out alot of errors!
In my posts? Go ahead. Please.
Hmmm. Just be thankful I don't point out yours.

you act like this discussion forum is about topping another
Then you're not reading what I write.

its about truth. not making assumptions
(Nearly) correct. So why do you make so many?

you would suck as an investigator. :p
That would be false. Otherwise I'd have been out of a job for most of my life.
(See? Assumptions on your part again).

Back