UFO Lights Filmed Descending Into Woods In India

You could build it from materials that can survive the various high speed barriers that you hit.
What "high speed barriers"?
How does building a robot help a vehicle survive?

We already do that, we build a submarine to survive deep water
WTF does that have to do with robots or speed?

we build robots to go into radioactive areas. It's just a natural progression.
WTF does that have to do with speed?

What "high speed barriers"?
How does building a robot help a vehicle survive?

WTF does that have to do with robots or speed?

WTF does that have to do with speed?

That's a bit circular isn't it? Why should I tell you? You haven't got past the green light, and the red light yet to win a smartie. Now you want to know about space travel. You need to walk upright before you can skip along.

That's a bit circular isn't it?
Is it?
You're the one that suggested making robots...

Why should I tell you?
So this is yet one more unsupported claim from you?
Fair enough.

You haven't got past the green light, and the red light yet to win a smartie. Now you want to know about space travel. You need to walk upright before you can skip along.
Yeah yeah. More inane (and unsupported) claims from you.

You either need to stop posting crap (preferable solution) or at least make some attempt to justify it.
No wonder no one takes you seriously.

Is it?
You're the one that suggested making robots...

So this is yet one more unsupported claim from you?
Fair enough.

Yeah yeah. More inane (and unsupported) claims from you.

You either need to stop posting crap (preferable solution) or at least make some attempt to justify it.
No wonder no one takes you seriously.

I would justify it in the mind of a person who knows what I am talking about... which is.. nobody. Because it's too far into my theory. In fact it's probably the final part.

I don't know about glow in the dark flying birds. But I did witness with two others a cryptic bird that was unusually large. I was in my late teens and I'm not a small person. well over five foot.

I was on a balcony feeding seguals when this large gray white bird flew down and snatched a hot dog out of my hand. It looked like by beak a over sized swan. with a long neck. this happen in corpus cristi , tx.

scared us so bad we platered ourselves against the sliding glass door fearing for our lives. It was way bigger than me.
Great story whynot! Check this one out Hessdalen lights Norway

Back