UFO Lights Filmed Descending Into Woods In India

there's plenty of evidence.
Nope.

plus i've been on a sirian ship. it was awesome.
My sincere apologies. I hadn't quite realised the depth of your delusion.

you gotta open your mind. then they'll take you aboard. :rolleyes:
Riight.

You must keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out.
James Oberg.

Someone here appears to have gone too far...

And I guess the Egyptians were carving imaginations for murals of Anubis. Those dumb fcukers. You just cant take the word of history because just like us, someday we will be history. And No one will believe us in the future

And I guess the Egyptians were carving imaginations for murals of Anubis.
Is there any evidence Anubis was anything more than imagination?

Those dumb fcukers.
In the right place imagination is a great thing. I'm actually quite fond of Egyptian mythology.

You just cant take the word of history because just like us, someday we will be history. And No one will believe us in the future
Huh?
It depends what we leave behind, doesn't it?
If we leave little but multiple copies of Goldilocks & the Three Bears do you expect them to take us seriously?
On the other hand if they come across Feynman's books they'd have a different picture.

Is there any evidence Anubis was anything more than imagination?

Well you'd know than of scriptures of advanced technology like cell phones and hoverships, if you mean what you say below.

In the right place imagination is a great thing. I'm actually quite fond of Egyptian mythology.

Huh?
It depends what we leave behind, doesn't it?
If we leave little but multiple copies of Goldilocks & the Three Bears do you expect them to take us seriously?
On the other hand if they come across Feynman's books they'd have a different picture.

We will be leaving behind pennies nickels and dimes of Presidents faces with the words, In God We Trust engraved on them. Just like the ancient arabs?/romans? did with coins of 'MHTMD' engraved on them. Thus making an archeologist theorize that these were Gods? In the event of discovering Fehmans physics contributions, This will not provide that were an intelligent being, because we will no longer be here. :D ?

Im trying ma man

Well you'd know than of scriptures of advanced technology like cell phones and hoverships, if you mean what you say below.
Um, no. That's a modern perspective on what they wrote.
Or would you claim that people in the future would use Goldilocks as evidence of us genetically manipulating bears?

We will be leaving behind pennies nickels and dimes of Presidents faces with the words, In God We Trust engraved on them.
You might. I wouldn't. None of my coins have that on them. :p

Just like the ancient arabs?/romans? did with coins of 'MHTMD' engraved on them. Thus making an archeologist theorize that these were Gods?
Do archaeologists theorise Caesar was a god?

In the event of discovering Fehmans physics contributions, This will not provide that were an intelligent being, because we will no longer be here. :D ?
It would let them know we knew physics.

Dino-vultures imo phosphorescing and doing birdy things like claiming territory etc. What do you think?

I believe you have posted this under a very subjective reason. Whilst the footage is undenyably interesting, it is yet, like everything else, subject to rational thought.

The rationality is that the video has either been tampered with, or the light have a reasonable explanation. The unlikely scenario, is that they are alien by origin, for the very distance to travel great distances far exceeds the spacecraft engine, using conventional wisdom, let alone the mind-numbingly difficult range of allowing one species to find another in a universe as infinite as our own, is like trying to find a needle in an infinite haystack.

That's a different story, but still, I really doubt a large, unknown creature as you describe exists. Especially as they glow in the dark, allegedly.

I don't know about glow in the dark flying birds. But I did witness with two others a cryptic bird that was unusually large. I was in my late teens and I'm not a small person. well over five foot.

I was on a balcony feeding seguals when this large gray white bird flew down and snatched a hot dog out of my hand. It looked like by beak a over sized swan. with a long neck. this happen in corpus cristi , tx.

scared us so bad we platered ourselves against the sliding glass door fearing for our lives. It was way bigger than me.

I don't know about glow in the dark flying birds. But I did witness with two others a cryptic bird that was unusually large. I was in my late teens and I'm not a small person. well over five foot.

I was on a balcony feeding seguals when this large gray white bird flew down and snatched a hot dog out of my hand. It looked like by beak a over sized swan. with a long neck. this happen in corpus cristi , tx.

scared us so bad we platered ourselves against the sliding glass door fearing for our lives. It was way bigger than me.

Yeah that's a Herren.

? They'd (aliens)sure'y have surveillance technology that could harvest DNA for them, micro-robots, genetically engineered virii, etc. It doesn't add up to form a coherent picture, does it?

Actually I think that's what one famous "abductee" used to say. Something to the effect of: the Aliens we see are simply the "robots" of a more advanced being. Their humanoid biological aspects are more of a suit to enable the "worker" beings to function in this type of environment..Or some such weirdness.

Actually I think that's what one famous "abductee" used to say. Something to the effect of: the Aliens we see are simply the "robots" of a more advanced being. Their humanoid biological aspects are more of a suit to enable the "worker" beings to function in this type of environment..Or some such weirdness.

That wouldn't be such a bad idea actually. If you want something to survive very high speeds maybe you would make a robot first.

Why?
How would building a robot help "something" survive at high speed?

You could build it from materials that can survive the various high speed barriers that you hit. We already do that, we build a submarine to survive deep water, we build robots to go into radioactive areas. It's just a natural progression.

Back