Top 10 Misapprehensions about islam...

yes or no, read the threat, and you'll know what's the question

• yes

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • no

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
uuh, no, i didnt say what i said because of one post, or a one discussion, but from ALOT of posts and discussions.
well which ones list them and why you think they are wrong.

hmm, everything that is related to being an arab, or to islam, or anything from those, you call it proganada, i make a topic about tunisia, you also call it proganada, pleas..
I never said anything negative about tunisia or arabs

Propaganda:
information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.
the deliberate spreading of such information, rumors, etc.
the particular doctrines or principles propagated by an organization or movement.

the linked article is by definition propaganda

and actually i respect both opinion, answering by yes, or answering by no,

You really haven't posed a question to answer yes or no to, yes or no what?

As a disturbed propaganda fanatic, I vote "maybe" to the poll. And I stand by that conviction.

well which ones list them and why you think they are wrong.

I never said anything negative about tunisia or arabs

Propaganda:
information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.
the particular doctrines or principles propagated by an organization or movement.

the linked article is by definition propaganda

You really haven't posed a question to answer yes or no to, yes or no what?

first, yes or no about is islam missunderstood or not? second, for your defintion of proganada, then i didint say any, how did i wanted to heart any oen of a group? do you really think i'm a part of an organisation or a group wich i know what you're thinking in? to stop the spreading of informetion? you're just a disturbed little guy, oh pleas, get a life...

hmm, why you people can't accept discussing in a respectfull way? why you can't handle to hear an opposite opinions and thoghts? why you don't handle any discussion without agressive and fanatic savage posts? even in soem topics when it's about christanoty, i do never, ever, insult your relegion, say anything bad about it, or even try to make you think it's wrong, even that when i think about bad things and other stuff about you, i don't say it, i just keep it locked in my mind, i close the door from it, and i forget it, but you! oh shit, i can't even tell how you ARE!! oh god!! what the f**k.

but just answer those question, don't ignore it:

-why you can't handle a discussion?
-why you're so fanatic?
-why you get mad if you find opposite thoghts and opinions also facts that are different from your brain-wached info.?
-why you you always start to to discuss in an agressive way?
-why you're so closed and norrow?
-why you can't keep a respectfull discussion with an open mind? and in a respectfull way?
-is all american are like you? are you all like that, fanatic, norrowed, sooo closed in an incredible way!!?
--> i really feel alot of hate in you, esspecially in those topics, that when are about arabs, islam, medival civilisation, and etc... all those things...so, why?

don't ignore those question, again, don't, just answer them

ok, don't worry i'm not mad or angry, i'm just discussing, but you can't get what discussing means, you just keep attacking, well i don't care actually, i'm just using cold blood

first, yes or no about is islam missunderstood or not? second, for your defintion of proganada, then i didint say any, how did i wanted to heart any oen of a group? do you really think i'm a part of an organisation or a group wich i know what you're thinking in? to stop the spreading of informetion? you're just a disturbed little guy, oh pleas, get a life...

Shadow you are misunderstanding what I am saying I am trying to be helpful to you and explain, you are getting defensive for no reason. I know you are young and english isn't your first language so relax I'm not attacking you.

OK now you have asked a question I can answer but I don't think the question is as simple as a yes no answer.

For example what islam is being misunderstood there are endless interpretations of islam SAM's islam is on an entirely different planet than a wahabbi's islam or a Taliban's islam (unless I am misunderstanding SAM's meaning of islam). So just asking is islam misunderstood doesn't really work that I why I answered the points in the article individually from what I see as the evidence.

The propaganda definition is not mine it's from the dictionary I will make the definition more specific to this thread to show how it relates

Propaganda:
information (about islam), ideas (about islam), or rumors deliberately spread widely to help group (muslims), movement (of islam), institution (of islam), nation, etc.
the particular doctrines (of islam) or principles propagated by an organization (islam) or movement (of islam).

You see islam is a movement, doctrine institution and you are a member of that institution. That is not an attack merely a factual statement.

Hope this clarifies things.

One of the answers is puzzling me. Perhaps you can explain Shadow.
Non Islamists accuse Mohammed of sexual deviancy because he married, and presumably had sex with, a nine year old girl when he was a fully grown man.

Answer given.

While it is true that he married a girl that was at the age of nine that does not constitute pedophilia. Historically, the age at which a girl was considered ready to be married has been puberty. This was the case in Biblical times, and is still used today to determine the age of marriage in many parts of the world. This was part of the norm and is not something that Islam invented. The girl he got married to had reached puberty 3 years before marriage.

So did this girl reach puberty at age 6?
The average age of puberty for a girl would probably have been 16 or older at the time, meaning that the girl should not have married until age 16 if you go by the rule suggested. Even 16 would be a bit of a mismatch for a 53 year old.

That is a bargain, yes or no.
Yes Bargain.
When can you take him?
Have you got protective clothing?

Last edited:
Shadow you are misunderstanding what I am saying I am trying to be helpful to you and explain, you are getting defensive for no reason. I know you are young and english isn't your first language so relax I'm not attacking you.

don't worry, i'm relaxed, i just take eerything with cold blood, so don't worry,
english is not a problem,
i know you're not attacking me, i didnt said you're attacking me,

OK now you have asked a question I can answer but I don't think the question is as simple as a yes no answer.

For example what islam is being misunderstood there are endless interpretations of islam SAM's islam is on an entirely different planet than a wahabbi's islam or a Taliban's islam (unless I am misunderstanding SAM's meaning of islam). So just asking is islam misunderstood doesn't really work that I why I answered the points in the article individually from what I see as the evidence.

ok, taliban and the other nations that are in war, don't blame them because of relegion, first it's because of war, also they are invaded, what do you respect, organisations there will appear, and start attacking the invading countries, BUT, according to islam war laws, wich are: do not kill women, do no kill children, do not kill elders, do not destroy buildings, or destroy nature, but, they didnt respect those laws, and those laws are clear, also, i know i don't understand much, but, for example, if iran attacked u.s.a., what will u.s.a. do? stay watching the rain bombs? or surreder, effcorse it will send back missles, and also, they are already killing there familes, that means, women, children, even babies, destroying everything, etc etc etc... so what do you want from them? o stay watching their country destroyed? and there peopel dying without doing nothing? and surrender, no they want, AND THIS IS NOT A RELEGION MATTER, OK? but more than that, yes, there are between those organisations wich i don't blame them for attacking countries that invaded them, but there are real terrorists organisations, and again, IT'S NOT A RELEGION MATER, it's like saying mfias do what they do because of relegion! also, if islam is really how you say or think, then, don't you think all muslim countries, should kill all the infidels, wich in your defitions and think, infidel is christian and jews (the real meaning of infidel: criminal, who spread lies, and pannic, terrorists are an example, infidels are who are the ennemies of people and order who do everything they can to vanish it, etc... ) anywy, in that case of your thinking, we should be in WW3 by now, and the life would be ended

The propaganda definition is not mine it's from the dictionary I will make the definition more specific to this thread to show how it relates

Propaganda:
information (about islam), ideas (about islam), or rumors deliberately spread widely to help group (muslims), movement (of islam), institution (of islam), nation, etc.
the particular doctrines (of islam) or principles propagated by an organization (islam) or movement (of islam).

You see islam is a movement, doctrine institution and you are a member of that institution. That is not an attack merely a factual statement.

Hope this clarifies things.

no, this proves more that you're just a bunsh of fanatic ignorers, sick people... ok, here our discussion about this stop right now, it's uselsss to talk, byebye! don't take what i said seriously, ;) :D

my questions agian, wich you ignored them, and i knew you will,

i want answers,

-why you're so fanatic?
-why you get mad if you find opposite thoghts and opinions also facts that are different from your brain-wached info.?
-why you can't keep a respectfull discussion with an open mind? and in a respectfull way?
-is all american are like you? are you all like that, fanatic, norrowed, sooo closed in an incredible way!!?
--> i really feel alot of hate in you, esspecially in those topics, that when are about arabs, islam, medival civilisation, and etc... all those things...so, why?

no, this proves more that you're just a bunsh of fanatic ignorers, sick people... ok, here our discussion about this stop right now, it's uselsss to talk, byebye! don't take what i said seriously, ;) :D

The dictionary proves I am a fanatic ignorer??:shrug:

my questions agian, wich you ignored them, and i knew you will,

i want answers,

-why you're so fanatic?

Shadow it seems like you are actually addressing these questions to yourself since noone else besides adstar (a fanatical christian) has answered you aggresively or narrowly yet you are reacting more emotionally than anyone.

Shadow it seems like you are actually addressing these questions to yourself since noone else besides adstar (a fanatical christian) has answered you aggresively or narrowly yet you are reacting more emotionally than anyone.

no, don't get me wrong, i'm just wondering, and i want answers for those questions, it's simple. well, i'm not emotionally, but that's what i saw on sciforums comparing to other forums, you're soo cloosed, never saw people closed like you, seriously dude.

but still, answer those questions if you want, also, you say no one poted agressively? lol, animals are less agressive than you guys around here, beleive, there are alooot of fanatics around here always attacking, and i can show aloooot of there posts,
so, final result, now i do don't like you, i mean, americans, well, now i can see the truth, wich is you're all fanatic, soo closed, also racists, hmm, (effcorse not all of you, cause i have many american net friends) anyway, now i'm convinced, soo, good luck, and peace be upon you or something, :p

The dictionary proves I am a fanatic ignorer??:shrug:

Yes. It's in the dictionary. Look it up fanatic!

fanatic [fəˈnætɪk]
n
1. a person whose enthusiasm or zeal for something is extreme or beyond normal limits
2. A person devoted to a particular hobby or pastime; eg a jazz fanatic
3. Someone like Sock puppet bath.

no, don't get me wrong, i'm just wondering, and i want answers for those questions, it's simple. well, i'm not emotionally, but that's what i saw on sciforums comparing to other forums, you're soo cloosed, never saw people closed like you, seriously dude.

but still, answer those questions if you want, also, you say no one poted agressively? lol, animals are less agressive than you guys around here, beleive, there are alooot of fanatics around here always attacking, and i can show aloooot of there posts,
so, final result, now i do don't like you, i mean, americans, well, now i can see the truth, wich is you're all fanatic, soo closed, also racists, hmm, (effcorse not all of you, cause i have many american net friends) anyway, now i'm convinced, soo, good luck, and peace be upon you or something, :p

Try being specific instead of just yelling at everyone, quote what you think is aggressive and say why and ask for a reply. Just screaming that you think everyone is close minded or fanatical without giving an example isn't going to get you anywhere because noone can address specific points that you mean are fanatical or close minded. Think of it like a court case and you are a lawyer give evidence against the accused ;)

Yes. It's in the dictionary. Look it up fanatic!

fanatic [fəˈnætɪk]
n
1. a person whose enthusiasm or zeal for something is extreme or beyond normal limits
2. A person devoted to a particular hobby or pastime; eg a jazz fanatic
3. Someone like Sock puppet bath.

hmm, then it's YOU, lol
fanatics
xD well, muahahahahahahaha,
sorry, just a craizy moment pasing by, lol

Back