Tiger Woods Groveling on Every Channel

Um ... are we in Italy?

Asguard said:

observation: i LOVE how women are SOOO quick to leap down with "oh his wife should take everything", yet when its a case of a women cheating its acceptable by these same people, infact its aplauded and STILL regared as the "mans" fault cause "he didnt take case of her".

What is the cricketer's equivalent of "left field"?

His wife probably wasn't putting out...
Most couples with two babies don't have much sex.

sandy what should happen to his wife who hit him in the face with a 9 iron?
He's lucky she just hit his face.

I do not agree with women taking husbands to the cleaners in divorce. She should get the amount she brought into the marriage plus a settlement. Not half of his earnings. She did nothing but have 2 kids and live like a princess.

I do not agree with women taking husbands to the cleaners in divorce. She should get the amount she brought into the marriage plus a settlement. Not half of his earnings. She did nothing but have 2 kids and live like a princess.

True, but in the case of Tiger's wife she used to be a model and au pair so it could be argued that since getting married and having her own kids she can no longer carry on the work she used to do.
Therefore some loss of future earnings would be taken into account in any settlement.

I don't know how it works in the US but here in the UK it is also argued that in cases such as this she would be entitled to enough money that she could carry on living in the style to which she has been accustomed, more or less.

I like what George Knapp said last night... to paraphrase "He makes a lot of money, hitting a ball with a stick. And he cheated on his wife. I DO NOT CARE!"

True, but in the case of Tiger's wife she used to be a model and au pair so it could be argued that since getting married and having her own kids she can no longer carry on the work she used to do.
Therefore some loss of future earnings would be taken into account in any settlement.
I don't know how it works in the US but here in the UK it is also argued that in cases such as this she would be entitled to enough money that she could carry on living in the style to which she has been accustomed, more or less.

I'd give her a million bucks to go away and start her new life. She can restart her model career. She's still hot. He can go on his merry way and fck any skank with a pulse.

Most couples with two babies don't have much sex.

He's lucky she just hit his face.

BTW thank you for changing your pic ^_^

but back on topic.. so your supporting favoritism? she hits him in the face and nothing is done, no one even talks about it.. assault with a deadly weapon maby? if he hit her as i stated before hed be in jail before the he losend the grip on the club..

wit the rest of the post i agree under 1 circumstance.. the money in sums that large should be regulated.. that money is suppose to be fore the kids, thats what it should go twards not to 500$ jeans for the mom ect. you cant tell me taking care/raising kids is worth that.. michael jordans wife got $1127.47 an hour 24 hours a day 7 days a week for 17 years fuckk if you give me that you will have the best most well raised kids the world has scene

He was rehearsed, insincere and boring. He should just go away.

He won't go away. We're going to keep this story on the ventilator indefinitely. When it appears to be dying, out comes the defibrilator.

BTW thank you for changing your pic ^_^
but back on topic.. so your supporting favoritism? she hits him in the face and nothing is done, no one even talks about it.. assault with a deadly weapon maby? if he hit her as i stated before hed be in jail before the he losend the grip on the club..
wit the rest of the post i agree under 1 circumstance.. the money in sums that large should be regulated.. that money is suppose to be fore the kids, thats what it should go twards not to 500$ jeans for the mom ect. you cant tell me taking care/raising kids is worth that.. michael jordans wife got $1127.47 an hour 24 hours a day 7 days a week for 17 years fuckk if you give me that you will have the best most well raised kids the world has scene

No favoritism. If she was the one having the affairs and he hit her with a nanny apron I wouldn't care. A million dollars is not a lot of money--especially the way she spends. She should leave him and go back to work. He should pay child support but not a ridiculous amount.

sandy what should happen to his wife who hit him in the face with a 9 iron?
not saying what he did was right. cuz its not.
hes a man like anyone else, the difference is hes a millionare and has woman of every time throwing themselves at him left and right, soo the temptaion is much greater for him than others..

i honestly dont see why people give a shit about this. happens every day to men and woman all over the world, so a rich guy did it? good for him? i really dont give a shit, thing that pisses me off is the media is like omg tiger cheated on his wife!!!!!!!!!!! x amount of times!!!!!!!!!! oh no!!!!!!!!!!!! they leave out that his wife hit him in the face with a golf club

If his wife physically attacked him, she should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

I agree with you completely on that one.

No favoritism. If she was the one having the affairs and he hit her with a nanny apron I wouldn't care. A million dollars is not a lot of money--especially the way she spends. She should leave him and go back to work. He should pay child support but not a ridiculous amount.

thats where teh problem lies if they did breakit off she would get 10s of millions not just one.. and its funny u compaired a nanny apron to a golf club..

and i couldnt agree more if they did devorce he should pay child support.. problem is it would be a rediculous ammount id say probably 20-30k a month.. this 25 year old in california has 4 babies with 4 different millionares.. i cant cite only take her word for it.. but shes makeing something like 110-120thousand dollars a month in child support.. soo she makes more in 1 month than i do all year.. to raise a child.... give me a god damn break

Tiger Woods is ugly.

Thank you for your well-thought participation in this thread. Beside that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, it is completely irrelevant.

Or are you saying that Erin married him for his money?? :)

Thank you for your well-thought participation in this thread. Beside that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, it is completely irrelevant.

Or are you saying that Erin married him for his money?? :)

She married him for somethin but it wunt his face. Okay, maybe it was, when he was younger he was decent looking. I think the adultery took a toll on his face.

Back