Tiger Woods Groveling on Every Channel

bb3fa41c61cident1.jpg

You make it sound like men don't have a moral bone in their body, and their dick makes all the decisions for them.

My wife says: BINGO!!! :)

Surely a man can control himself, when put in a situation if he truly does love his wife and children, as much as he claims too.

Hate to break it to you, but sexual desire and love have nothing to do with each other....

I agree with all that except it is not him creating the saga. The media & public crave it and it's up to them to switch off The TV or stop buying the tabloids.

I agree. Seriously, this is not remotely newsworthy.
The problem is, as you've noted, people do seem to crave it.
The question is, who [or what] is responsible for that craving?

Basic psychological need

Glaucon said:

The question is, who [or what] is responsible for that craving?

Judgment provides for the psyche a basic sensation of control. By judging one another—or anything, really—we push back the intrusion of the world, whose circumstances frequently remind us loudly of our impotence.

Whether you like tennis, football, basketball, or any other sport, these guys are surrounded by women, money, and vices all the time, and they are ALL egotistical and consider themselves as gods. You have to assume that there's a strong possibility that the image they project is not true.

I agree. They are rockstars of their world. Rockstars have groupies and their wives know this. As long as the groupies don't interfere in their life by becoming a public issue, most rockstar wives ignore it.

These women were NOT one night stand groupies. He had girlfriends.

I guess you have NEVER made any errors in judgment in YOUR life for you are quick to judge others for their problems aren't you while forgetting about your own. Everyone makes mistakes even though you think they shouldn't. He has done what he can and continues to try and get help unlike many others who only decline further down the wrong path.

An error in judgement? He acted like a scumbag over and over again with numerous women. That's not a random, drunken hook-up with some woman at a bar that happened one time. This is a pattern of behavior.

I agree. He is a fraud. He has converted to the religion of Oprahism:

http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary...Tiger-Woods-has-converted-to-another-religion

He thinks now that he got on national tv, acted sincere and apologized, that he can go on like nothing happened. It did. He is a chronic fornicator/adulterer. He lost sponsors. He almost lost his family. He lost the trust and admiration of some of his fans. But most of all he lost his credibility. No one should care about him anymore.

Pathetic...

His wife should take him for everything he's got.
M*W: Yes, I agree with that one! It is pathetic that Elin would stay with him, small children or not. Men never change (I know I'm going to get blasted for that one). Having said that, and having been there more than once, statistics show me that...

The press conference was all for damage control, not a sincere apology. I do like the idea that Elin lives in a house close to Tiger's home so the kids can see their baby daddy more frequently than if she took them home to Sweden. (That's what I would have done... did). How can there ever be trust in that marriage again? Money really talks, doesn't it? Elin will get more money to stay married to him than she would if she left. (Assuming the details of their new pre-nup). Now all Elin needs to do is find a good man.

Yeah yeah, boo hoo, cry me river for poor Tiger Woods.

I don't care about him or his wife, its his kids I feel sorry for.

A few points....
1: His wife probably wasn't putting out.
2: If that is the case then he should have told his wife he was gagging for sex and would leave her if the bedroom action didn't pick up.
3: The best thing about this is I now don't have to endure those dogshit Gillette ads.
4: His life stopped being private the second he sold his image to every buyer out there for as much as he could get.

:D But he is married. He was wrong.

sandy what should happen to his wife who hit him in the face with a 9 iron?
not saying what he did was right. cuz its not.
hes a man like anyone else, the difference is hes a millionare and has woman of every time throwing themselves at him left and right, soo the temptaion is much greater for him than others..

i honestly dont see why people give a shit about this. happens every day to men and woman all over the world, so a rich guy did it? good for him? i really dont give a shit, thing that pisses me off is the media is like omg tiger cheated on his wife!!!!!!!!!!! x amount of times!!!!!!!!!! oh no!!!!!!!!!!!! they leave out that his wife hit him in the face with a golf club

M*W: Yes, I agree with that one! It is pathetic that Elin would stay with him, small children or not. Men never change (I know I'm going to get blasted for that one). Having said that, and having been there more than once, statistics show me that...

The press conference was all for damage control, not a sincere apology. I do like the idea that Elin lives in a house close to Tiger's home so the kids can see their baby daddy more frequently than if she took them home to Sweden. (That's what I would have done... did). How can there ever be trust in that marriage again? Money really talks, doesn't it? Elin will get more money to stay married to him than she would if she left. (Assuming the details of their new pre-nup). Now all Elin needs to do is find a good man.

so since i guess i could maby group you with the feminist... woman cheat on there husband as much or more than men. but thats a side point.. but elin hit tiger in the face with a golf club.. what should happen to her? if tiger hit his wife with the club hed be in jail before the clob stared being released from his hand

Men and women the world over are doing and have done worse stuff than Mr Woods ... Only reason he has to get with some damage control is becos he is gonna lose a gazillion bucks ... So what?

just one question and one observation.

Concidering the numbers has anyone actually concidered that it might be a nimphomaniac in which case it ISNT really his fault

observation: i LOVE how women are SOOO quick to leap down with "oh his wife should take everything", yet when its a case of a women cheating its acceptable by these same people, infact its aplauded and STILL regared as the "mans" fault cause "he didnt take case of her".

Back