Those Astonishing Heteros

I am a ...

• Total voters
I am a heterosexual.

Heterosexuals, normal straight people, with normal tendencies for opposite sex as bestowed to them by nature.

There is no clear choice "Heterosexual" in that poll.

But Draq, I don't mind them as long as they don't do it around me. I have nothing against them, I even have a few heterosexual friends. But when it comes to things like wife beating and things, those hets just seem to go overboard. I mean, I know in the old days with childbirth needs and stuff we needed a few of them around, but now with contraception and a lower birth rate here in the west I just don't see why they need to keep doing it. I think they need to realise it's time to face facts and we just don't need that in this day and age.

But Draq, I don't mind them as long as they don't do it around me. I have nothing against them, I even have a few heterosexual friends. But when it comes to things like wife beating and things, those hets just seem to go overboard. I mean, I know in the old days with childbirth needs and stuff we needed a few of them around, but now with contraception and a lower birth rate here in the west I just don't see why they need to keep doing it. I think they need to realise it's time to face facts and we just don't need that in this day and age.

So if I am a heterosexual I am immedeately "wife beating" :rolleyes: well than lets stereotype gays as well "AIDS harborers"

Or...ohhh my....ohhh noeess...did he just say something bad about gay peeps? :rolleyes: oh noooo...not on Sciforums, the holy sanctuary of gay protection :rolleyes:

yeah the gays kicked down my door and forced me to watch all those things too.

In my school gay people took away many girls to their attention.

Real story you people: this piece of **** student named Tom hanged out with 10 girls, hottest around in high school of mine, only 4 years later when he graduated he "uncovered" himself and told everyone he was gay.
Well guess what, because of that piece of **** other guys who were interested in those girls (like me) never got a chance because he made them attracted to him. Added to that he or rather it, has called others gay while in high school, normal kids who are straight, he called them gay and thus other girls kept away from them. Should I come to his place and beat him up or what? :shrug: I actually liked one of the girls that got swayed by his feminine-like character, but never got to her, because of him/it.

....he called them gay and thus other girls kept away from them. Should I come to his place and beat him up or what? :shrug: I actually liked one of the girls that got swayed by his feminine-like character, but never got to her, because of him/it.

so she liked him because he was gay and didn't like you because he said you were gay?:shrug:
and how many years have you been out of high school now anyways?

And almost every day on the bus of every year I had to defend myself as well as others against others calling others and me gay.

Every day this goes on and on and on...because of gay people, I had suffered so much. Because of gay people I was not accepted to the society. I have a soft side to my character but I am straight, however when a guy has a soft side other kids dont give a **** they immedeately pick on you as gay, and that means you have to prove over and over and over and over again that you are not gay.

so she liked him because he was gay and didn't like you because he said you were gay?:shrug:
and how many years have you been out of high school now anyways?

I graduated long time ago, Orleander.
She liked him because she thought he was straight. And he acted as though he was straight even though he was gay, because he was gay he had full confidence around girls, because as gay he was not attracted to them, thus no erections, no sweating, no wandering mind, etc.

His confidence, comes from him being gay, but girls did not know he was gay, and seen it as a confident straight guy.

What a mess. seriously.

My son was called gay once and he didn't care. He was 15 at the time and sadly, he handled it with more maturity than you at your age.
High school was years ago draq, let it go and move on. You are killing your own destiny by not moving forward

My son was called gay once and he didn't care. He was 15 at the time and sadly, he handled it with more maturity than you at your age.
High school was years ago draq, let it go and move on. You are killing your own destiny by not moving forward

Orleander...I speak my mind here and what I experienced than.

In current time, I am extremely neutral towards everything. I am not offended by gay people, I dont really care about Tom (the gay student), I dont show any signs of disrespect toward bi/gay/trans people. I always act in a very courteous manner.

And yes I was 15 than when it was happening. Right now I dont have any of these issues.

...And yes I was 15 than when it was happening. Right now I dont have any of these issues.

yes you do. In your own heart you do.
The girl of your dreams could have a gay brother and your gay disgust could be keeping you from her. how sad

So how did you prove it ? :rolleyes:

And calling gay people filthy because they are gay is hate speech.

where did I say that? :bugeye:

I proved myself with logic.

Accuser: draq you are gay
Me: No I am not
Me: will you stop being a parrot already and let me sleep? I already said I am not gay what more do you need?
Accuser: prove it than
Me: I can prove it, but if I will than I will be gay
Accuser: how so?
Me: I have a picture of a naked girl and I strip down naked and while looking at it if I get an erection that means I am straight and not gay.
Accuser:...dude...
Me: however if I do strip down naked you will have to see me naked and that will be a gay thing. And since I am not willing to strip down naked, means I do not want a gay thing. In which case I am indeed straight.
Accuser: *fried his brains out*

:p

yes you do. In your own heart you do.
The girl of your dreams could have a gay brother and your gay disgust could be keeping you from her. how sad

well she wasnt a girl of my dreams. Just a black girl I fancied, she really matched my character, loved reading books, was really quiet (unlike other girls) and she had a cute smile and warm heart. I really fell for her. :rolleyes: Oh Lissy...too bad I was fat in high school, I could have had her.

where did I say that? :bugeye:
Here:
A filthy homo stole the girl of my love. Or do you dare compare love to a PC? :bugeye:

I proved myself with logic.

Me: will you stop being a parrot already and let me sleep? I already said I am not gay what more do you need?
Accuser: prove it than
Me: I can prove it, but if I will than I will be gay
Accuser: how so?
Me: I have a picture of a naked girl and I strip down naked and while looking at it if I get an erection that means I am straight and not gay.
Accuser:...dude...
Me: however if I do strip down naked you will have to see me naked and that will be a gay thing. And since I am not willing to strip down naked, means I do not want a gay thing. In which case I am indeed straight.
Accuser: *fried his brains out*

:p
A gay person could say those things as well. Seems to me you didn't prove a thing, you just denied it.

well than how come you chose to ignore the existence of the previous post to which I replied to "filthy hetero"? :rolleyes:

selective justice, aint it? :rolleyes:

You want me to respect homosexuals, show respect for heterosexuals first! They are the reason we are all alive, including you, yes You Enmos.

---

And no...if a gay dude was part of that argument he would actually strip down naked and do this test.

Back