The Washington National Airport Sightings

I think you hate the fact I am well-informed in the UFO phenomenon. You won't find someone like me in a hurry which can debate the intricate subjects. I know the UFO history like the back of my hand. My rational opinion on the subject is what has led me to know there is more than what the story is being told by the skeptics.

Yeah, I said I rarely used because I thought you were implying a UFO case. Fine I used it in that sense. Big deal.

I thought you were saying I used it in conjecture of saying ''the only solution must be Aliens.''

Which I've never done. Hence why there has been confusement up till now. Get over it.

I don't bother "implying" anything, Bub, I tell it straight up just like is. Unlike you nutters who RELY on implications.

Wanna know something? I've got no problem to get over. You are the one with a problem because I fully intend to highlight ANY AND ALL mistakes the you make here simply because I think you are UFO nutty!

And by the way, why did you make up that stupid word "confusement"? Is the ordinary word "confusion" to difficult for you to spell????

I don't bother "implying" anything, Bub, I tell it straight up just like is. Unlike you nutters who RELY on implications.

And you want everyone to believe your previous statement that you have no informed opinions on UFO believers???

GIVE ME A BREAK lol :rolleyes:

You and others don't go around calling believers cranks and nuts for no good reason. You may as well attack their education on baseless grounds.

In the meanwhile, I haven't seen any credible scientific explanation from yourself or no-one for that matter on the Washington 1952 incident.

I'll assume this one has you all stumped. Just what I like to see ;)

@Mister --

I understand that some people have some selective memories here concerning posts...

No what some people have is a life, a job. I'm a freelance writer, if I don't produce quality work in a timely manner then the money goes elsewhere, I'm sorry if that inconveniences you but I don't have time to just sit here all day keeping track of the threads, that's what the moderators are for(and they have lives and jobs too).

Ophiliote offended me by stating in a post that I must be uneducated because I believe in such things.

I don't remember seeing the post, but given as it was undoubtedly in response to one of your more "out there" statements(and there are a plethora to choose from), I fail to see how it was my responsibility to correct Ophiliote. Perhaps you should have corrected the post yourself by telling us your qualifications.

And honestly, offending someone here is not a violation of the rules or anything. Was what he posted true? I haven't the foggiest, but I fail to see why I should care.

Since read only and yourself are quick to stand beside him, who cannot help but think you must think along the same lines?

I can see how you would think that, but given my ignorance of the post I have to wonder why you would. One explanation is that it fits with your worldview of a global conspiracy to hide "the truth" and it fits with the psychology needed to maintain such a worldview, but now I'm just speculating and since that's your forte I'll leave that to you.

If no one else believes this, then why didn't anyone say anything?

Again, some of us have lives outside of this forum.

I have a life outside this forum too. I haven't been here in over a day previously to today. But when I come back, if I want to engage in a discussion, then I go out my way to read the posts.

Your point is an excuse for not wanting to know the details. Not an explanation.

And you want everyone to believe your previous statement that you have no informed opinions on UFO believers???

GIVE ME A BREAK lol :rolleyes:

You and others don't go around calling believers cranks and nuts for no good reason. You may as well attack their education on baseless grounds.

In the meanwhile, I haven't seen any credible scientific explanation from yourself or no-one for that matter on the Washington 1952 incident.

I'll assume this one has you all stumped. Just what I like to see ;)

I'm not even the least bit interested in that Washington "incident" or any others.

My purpose here is very simple and straightforward - to emphasize your missteps, pointing out when you trip over your own two clumsy feet, etc. And anyone who resorts to making up silly words like "confusement" has no place among literate and intelligent people. And there is nothing you can do to prevent me from doing so. My ultimate goal is to never relent until you finally give up is disgust/distaste and leave this site forever. You can take your nonsense and try to peddle it elswhere.

I'm not even the least bit interested in that Washington "incident" or any others.

My purpose here is very simple and straightforward - to emphasize your missteps

I'm afraid you will fail in presenting any missteps of mine if you aren't willing to debate the incidents at hand. Because if you have no willingness to debate the OP, then I will report you for trolling.

Simples. Debate the thread, or cease communicating in it.

Oh, and if anyone else here thinks I can be bullied into leaving this site, you can think again. My ability to see things through right to the end are renown.

ReadOnly, grow up. I mean seriously, how old are you? I will never leave this site forever, especially for the likes of you. If anything, you drive me to want to stay. the complete opposite of your goal lol

Did you read the comments about the video? That colour TV was not broadcast in the USA in 1952? Did you check up those facts independently?

Also, that colour film was very expensive at that time, and therefore, it is unlikely a camera with colour film was just filming the sky at that time.

Also no source or credit is given for the clip, so no further investigation may take place.

These little things go over your head, huh?

Oh, and if anyone else here thinks I can be bullied into leaving this site, you can think again. My ability to see things through right to the end are renown.

ReadOnly, grow up. I mean seriously, how old are you? I will never leave this site forever, especially for the likes of you. If anything, you drive me to want to stay. the complete opposite of your goal lol

I'm betting my KIDS are older than you (and more intelligent as well as better educated, too).

Oh, you'll give it someday - I've NO doubt about that. And as far as debating your topic? I've seen all of this garbage before. In fact, ones like the Washington "incident", I was aware of it when it happened, which, I figure was LONG before you were even born. It was trash then and it's still trash today.

And by the way, your color film is TOTALLY bogus!! You obviously aren't aware of it's history. :bugeye: Yes, a sad, sad person you are!

In case it cause confusion for anyone else, ''confusement'' where I come is an Urban word.

Who cares? We don't live in your silly neighborhood! :mad: And the proper English form of what you TRIED to say above would include an "s" at the end of your rather illiterate "cause." :bugeye:

I'm betting my KIDS are older than you (and more intelligent as well as better educated, too).

Oh how brilliant for your kids.

Do your kids realize they have a overbearing, pompous and undignified Father?

If they do and are as intelligent as you claim, I doubt they be much pleased.

Who says the video is fake any way? I've heard the video above has most likely been buffed up because it was such an old film.

I'm opening a formal debate about something you said. If you want to back up your claims, I'd advise you take it there.

I'm opening a formal debate about something you said. If you want to back up your claims, I'd advise you take it there.

Well, you are going to be lonely over there in formal debates, 'cos your BS vid was already debunked over at YouTube. You haven't added any proof, so it remains debunked.

Who says the video is fake any way? I've heard the video above has most likely been buffed up because it was such an old film.

Most everybody who has seen it

this is a clip from the X-files (note the location and date line that appears) and a recreation visually of events that were documented but not filmed. No one actually SAW anything in the skies over DC. Radar picked up blips that the USAF went to invesitgate. The blips vanished once the planes got there and then returned as soon as the planes left. But had anyone taken video footage like this back then you'd surely know about it.

Who cares about the video anyway? I posted about the incident before I even went on youtube to search for a video evidence.

With any video evidence, fake or not aside, the history is there in black and white. Saying the sightings are rubbish based on a fake video is unscientific and blind to the hard facts.

The incident is not rubbish. The incident is in the archives of Military and published in scholarly books all over the world. There are people who remember the incident to this day.

Back