The universe is made of a particle, not of dark energy

The universe is made of particles, but of different names, no Aether nothing more.​

Ahh, now you sound like a scientist. they have already renamed the Aether about 10 times. Dark Matter, Dark Energy, Magnetism, electric field, strings, m-Thery, Gravity, singularity, expansion, space-time, folding space, time, time displacement, electron, photon, anti-matter, atom..

join the queue for adding new names.

I don't like these self obsessed posts.
You're the guy saying he's basically explained the universe, you couldn't be any more self obsessed without literally inserting your head up your backside.

There are two failures in this reply. First I believe you worked on the perihelion precession of Mercury. This was one of you papers I think.
No, I haven't done research on that. That nut was cracked about a century ago. I did happen to cover that work for my undergraduate coursework, where I programmed a C simulation of Schwarzchild orbits. My papers are in different things.

Well total failure... I told you that the stage at which Mercury was interacted with was due to a flow line into the sun which you call Dark Flow. This shifts Mercury's magnetic field off centre. See how I can do the job better without maths than you can do it with maths?
You could tell me it's due to invisible pixies powered by love pushing the planets around but unless you provide evidence nothing you say is valid science.

By any measure your 'work' is worse. You say 'better' but you can't model or explain anything with any justification. Thus you fail on every point.

Secondly.. I posted the maths for the entire creation of the Universe...

+1 + -1 = 0

So beat that!
Anything which actually models a physical process beats that. F=ma. There, beaten.

The problem is that you don't realise that I have completed all of science in that one line of maths.
Remember how you just said "I don't like these self obsessed posts."? Want some stupidity with your hypocrisy or have you already got enough?

Wow is that laughable.

You just fail with every post, you just can't see it. Each word of your replies is blinded by a brain that must be almost running on empty. I'll give you some credit.. you can move yourself towards a keyboard. Even your arguments are backed up by recollection.. the pixies comparison is used on most sites. You are a cause and effect machine.

Last edited:
If you know a scientist please tell what I wrote, so help me prove my theory scientifically.

The existence of the Veegtrón is proven by logic: The Veegtrón moves the waves of: cell phones, television, radio and the waves of the space probes of one Galaxy to another.

Need to visually check the existence of the Veegtrón, which is very complicated. For example: the veegtrón is touch you all the time and you do not know, he moves the waves of your body temperature to an infrared camera. Also move your voice when you speak. etc.

If you know a scientist, tell.

DarkMatterPie.jpg

If the universe moving waves, it is because it is made of a particle:

And this particle is called VEEGTRÓN

"not dark energy".​

Each word of your replies is blinded by a brain that must be almost running on empty.
I correct you because you can't remember things and you accuse me of running on empty?

Even your arguments are backed up by recollection.. the pixies comparison is used on most sites.
Your claims are so easy to refute everyone immediately thinks of similar refutations. 'Invisible pixies' are used to illustrate the absurdity of many hacks, particularly theists.

You are a cause and effect machine.
And you're a troll. Enjoy wasting your life.

Back