The universe is made of a particle, not of dark energy

Intelligent people don't hang around forums refuting theories.
Actually sometimes we do but only because the rest of the time we're actually doing proper science. What you should have said is intelligent people don't post their work on forums, they publish in peer reviewed scientific journals. Anyone who presents their work on a forum immediately sends up a red flag with "I'm a hack" written on it.

You, and hacks like you, have been peddling your nonsense on forums for months, even years and where has it gotten you? Nowhere. You once asked how to go about getting funding to do research. You get funding by demonstrating the worth of your work to learned people, people whose job it is to work on such things and who follow the scientific method. Some of those people spend some time on forums. And some of those people (ie me) have pointed out to you that your work is worthless, unscientific and often just flat out deluded gibberish. It's honestly hard to tell if you're either just trolling over a prolonged period of time or you're really one of the most deluded people I've ever crossed paths with (and that's saying something considering Farsight thinks his work is worth 4 Nobel Prizes and Terry Giblin thinks he's got a claim to patent the electron!).

Don't just read what I write, you have to rebuild your thinking to understand me. You have to start living in the quantum world, and ignore the information that is being translated by your senses.
The reason people don't understand you is not because you're a genius but because you're an idiot with delusions of grandeur.

If you are really the genius you obviously believe yourself to be then why are you stuck in a pseudoscience subforum peddling your claims? Why aren't you on the front page of Time magazine, publishing work in Nature and giving talks to the Royal Society? Why have you failed to accomplish anything?

I'm not on Time Magazine because me Genius is too far ahead of science to be recognised... and so far ahead of science that people like you still have jobs. To me, your work, and papers are the work of a complete plankton. But you have a job because plankton can only understand other plankton.

PP:

If it weren't for us people (excuse me . . . plankton) 'with jobs' (and paying taxes) . . . there would be no funding anyone at all! By the way . . . do you have a job? . . or are you just a resident genius on the dole?

wlminex

Last edited:
I'm not on Time Magazine because me Genius is too far ahead of science to be recognised... and so far ahead of science that people like you still have jobs. To me, your work, and papers are the work of a complete plankton. But you have a job because plankton can only understand other plankton.

Not even stupid.

Pure crazy.

PP:

If it weren't for us people (excuse me . . . plankton) 'with jobs' (and paying taxes) . . . there would be no funding anyone at all! By the way . . . do you have a job? . . or are you just a resident genius on the dole?

wlminex

Now, tell me that Pincho isn't a 100% woo-woo?

You have to be a deliberately troll. You're spouting delusions on the level of Time Cube but you're clearly sufficiently coherent to hold conversations.

As for my job, I'm 100% certain you wouldn't understand the maths/physics I or any other researcher on these forums do day to day.

You have to be a deliberately troll. You're spouting delusions on the level of Time Cube but you're clearly sufficiently coherent to hold conversations.

As for my job, I'm 100% certain you wouldn't understand the maths/physics I or any other researcher on these forums do day to day.

There are two failures in this reply. First I believe you worked on the perihelion precession of Mercury. This was one of you papers I think. Well total failure... I told you that the stage at which Mercury was interacted with was due to a flow line into the sun which you call Dark Flow. This shifts Mercury's magnetic field off centre. See how I can do the job better without maths than you can do it with maths?

Secondly.. I posted the maths for the entire creation of the Universe...

+1 + -1 = 0

So beat that!

The problem is that you don't realise that I have completed all of science in that one line of maths. If you knew how to run that through a computer simulator you would get every result possible. I know how to write the code for the simulator. My computer however can only handle 60000 Aether particles in real time. That doesn't even cover the distance between atoms.

The maths is done. But I don't have the computer to handle it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESRffa2Se-g&feature=player_embedded

Now I call it
"The Veegtrón of Victor"
Not dark energy.

70% of the universe is made of
The Veegtrón of Victor

I wonder why scientists choose a percentage anyway? A percentage always means that you think that the universe is made from several things. The Universe can only be made from one thing, inside another thing.. it's location. So these percentages that science uses are almost admitting a fallacy. They don't seem to care that they allow enough components to have a ready made universe. They allow Gravity, and space time, and dark matter, and a singularity, a vacuum, and enough energy for a Big Bang, and expansion.

Science should be strict, and not allow the introduction of physics without evolution of those physics. I evolve all of my physics from the Aether, and don't add anything else.

70% is admitting failure of a proposed theory.
100% of the Universe is made from the Aether, and 0.

I wonder why scientists choose a percentage anyway? A percentage always means that you think that the universe is made from several things. The Universe can only be made from one thing, inside another thing.. it's location. So these percentages that science uses are almost admitting a fallacy. They don't seem to care that they allow enough components to have a ready made universe. They allow Gravity, and space time, and dark matter, and a singularity, a vacuum, and enough energy for a Big Bang, and expansion.

Science should be strict, and not allow the introduction of physics without evolution of those physics. I evolve all of my physics from the Aether, and don't add anything else.

70% is admitting failure of a proposed theory.
100% of the Universe is made from the Aether, and 0.

70% of the matter in the universe is made of a black particle no of colors as the atom.​

Doesn't even make sense.

70% of the universe is now called "Victor Veegtrón" because it is not dark energy.

70% Of the universe moving waves, so it's a particle, and I've put new name, formerly Aether.​

This thread is now the insane arguing with the crazy.

70% of the universe is now called "Victor Veegtrón" because it is not dark energy.

70% Of the universe moving waves, so it's a particle, and I've put new name, formerly Aether.​

So your subject that the Universe is made of particles isn't actually what you wanted to talk about then? You are wasting people's time with the wrong thread title.

So your subject that the Universe is made of particles isn't actually what you wanted to talk about then? You are wasting people's time with the wrong thread title.

The universe is made of particles, but of different names, no Aether nothing more.

The Aether is now called Victor Veegtrón

Last edited by a moderator:
Back