• Man-made

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Both

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
Your not making these easy Reiku.

Again my biggest issue is despite all these reports coming in, why does our nation not consider this a matter of national security? Especially in this day of age, unless they had prior knowledge OR are operating them?

How do you explain the lack of action by our government? This could very well be anothers nations secret technology inside our airspace...

ELE
Don't you "see", you have answered your own question. It's because they CAN'T do anything. The technology to maneuver and and propel these objects is so far beyond anything that modern publicly acknowledged science can put up, they know that all they can do is SHUT UP. get it?

Ok if you have any common sense then you realize that UFOs are real and are everywhere. Thousands of sightings every year now from the common laymen to highly experienced pilots to astronauts.

How many reputable scientific journals verify UFO's as "fact" ? none
How many junk papers like The Enquirer describe UFO's as fact ? too many

I trust science more than trash news. And real scientists, probably more than anyone else, would love to get their hands on some real verifiable UFOs.
Since there's no real evidence that they exist, there's nothing for real scientists to work with.

How many reputable scientific journals verify UFO's as "fact" ? none
How many junk papers like The Enquirer describe UFO's as fact ? too many

I trust science more than trash news. And real scientists, probably more than anyone else, would love to get their hands on some real verifiable UFOs.
Since there's no real evidence that they exist, there's nothing for real scientists to work with.

Forgive me please, but I find this view extremely odd. We have EXCELLENT quality video and film footage of UFOs that most certainly has been scrutinized by some of the best analysis experts out there. Are they not scientists with respect to their field of expertise?

How is it that science can contend that evolution is factual with ZERO current hard evidence to go on? Old bones and skulls are weaker evidence than clear film footage any day of the week. Yet we find entire bodies of science devoted (almost religiously at that) to the concept of evolution.

Isn't this a bit of a double standard?

Along the same lines, they never attack anything. They just seem to buzz around for little while and leave. In fact, they never (contrary to the claims of so-called abductees) seem to do anything at all. Just toying with us? That seems an unlikely use of resources and time.

and furthermore why are they so preoccupied with the contents of our arseholes?

Forgive me please, but I find this view extremely odd. We have EXCELLENT quality video and film footage of UFOs that most certainly has been scrutinized by some of the best analysis experts out there. Are they not scientists with respect to their field of expertise?

How is it that science can contend that evolution is factual with ZERO current hard evidence to go on? Old bones and skulls are weaker evidence than clear film footage any day of the week. Yet we find entire bodies of science devoted (almost religiously at that) to the concept of evolution.

Isn't this a bit of a double standard?

Evolution's based on emperical verifiable evidence that can has been measured, stored, and verified by other scientists.
Yea, UFO "analysis experts" that like to get their faces in the gullable news, where they and the news profit off gullable people..........
Sorry, but I'm a skeptic until I see real evidence in a real reputable scientific journal.

Your not making these easy Reiku.

Again my biggest issue is despite all these reports coming in, why does our nation not consider this a matter of national security? Especially in this day of age, unless they had prior knowledge OR are operating them?

How do you explain the lack of action by our government? This could very well be anothers nations secret technology inside our airspace...

Wait a wee minute, (after reading what you said), i am not making this easy???

Ok, please come back to me, when you are talking sense.

...my biggest issue is despite all these reports coming in, why does our nation not consider this a matter of national security? Especially in this day of age, unless they had prior knowledge OR are operating them?

Any skeptics want to tackle this one?

Assuming the politicians actually do believe in UFOs then one reason for not "considering" (or treating) it as a matter of national security would be because there's sod all they can do about it.
Just close their eyes and hope the problem will go away.

Assuming the politicians actually do believe in UFOs then one reason for not "considering" (or treating) it as a matter of national security would be because there's sod all they can do about it.
Just close their eyes and hope the problem will go away.

If theres a will theres a way.

If politicians came out and said "hey we need help with this UFO problem, they are real, everyone grab your cameras and get as many on film as possible" then I guarantee an influx of evidence. Right now the whole UFO issue sits on the outskirts of science and no one wants to touch it, out of fear...

They just appear to be turning a blind eye...Why? What are the motives?
I have my suspicions but I want to hear your answer.

If theres a will theres a way.
Not always true.

If politicians came out and said "hey we need help with this UFO problem, they are real, everyone grab your cameras and get as many on film as possible" then I guarantee an influx of evidence. Right now the whole UFO issue sits on the outskirts of science and no one wants to touch it, out of fear...
Um, I was assuming that the government (in this scenario) knew they were real.
How are photos going to help if the aliens have proven they're so far in advance we can't touch them?

They just appear to be turning a blind eye...Why? What are the motives?
I have my suspicions but I want to hear your answer.
As stated above and in my previous post: maybe because they know there's nothing we can do about it.

Well one reason that people have a difficulty with comming to realization of UFOs is simply because most of the people on earth have no idea of how to physically make such a device.
For instance most of the people on this web site at sciforums have no idea of how to even go about making such a device, because of that lack of knowledge it is easier to denie any existance of a UFO. This is the real reason that people who talk about UFOs have such a difficult time relating to people who have no conception of a ufo, they are people who in thier life have never even seen a ufo.(except maybe a picture)

In the city where I live Seattle WA. USA, we have a observation tower called the space needle and it was designed to be a UFO, made in the shape of a flying saucer, the tower it self stands 550 ft. tall, and the ufo ontop of it can be seen for many miles around the city.
Seattle is also the headquaters of Boeing, which is the birth place of the Airplane and its manufacture. Boeing is the largest airplane manufacture in the world.
So why do we have a city tower with a UFO as are sky mark, the space needle was built in the early 1960s, todays date is 2008, so then for some reason 48 years ago we put a huge effort into building a UFO that everybody can see over are city. (why?)

Well lets ask a few questions, if you can see UFOs in the sky and their are thousands of reprots of them, why can not you build your own.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

Well one reason that people have a difficulty with comming to realization of UFOs is simply because most of the people on earth have no idea of how to physically make such a device.
For instance most of the people on this web site at sciforums have no idea of how to even go about making such a device, because of that lack of knowledge it is easier to denie any existance of a UFO. This is the real reason that people who talk about UFOs have such a difficult time relating to people who have no conception of a ufo, they are people who in thier life have never even seen a ufo.(except maybe a picture)

In the city where I live Seattle WA. USA, we have a observation tower called the space needle and it was designed to be a UFO, made in the shape of a flying saucer, the tower it self stands 550 ft. tall, and the ufo ontop of it can be seen for many miles around the city.
Seattle is also the headquaters of Boeing, which is the birth place of the Airplane and its manufacture. Boeing is the largest airplane manufacture in the world.
So why do we have a city tower with a UFO as are sky mark, the space needle was built in the early 1960s, todays date is 2008, so then for some reason 48 years ago we put a huge effort into building a UFO that everybody can see over are city. (why?)

Well lets ask a few questions, if you can see UFOs in the sky and their are thousands of reprots of them, why can not you build your own.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

More silly, irrational junk from the resident peanut gallery. (Wow - will he EVER grow up??):shrug:

Well of course Oli,
it is a serious question, why can you not build your own, seeing how they exist.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

By the way, Rabon, where's the proof of your silly statements you made over on the Tesla Earthquake Machine thread, eh? You just tucked your tail and ran away...

I've seen them guys.
Mettalic saucer shaped crafts...about 25-30 of them with a friend over Kelowna B.C. Canada.
I'm not saying this for profit, fame or to win a popularity contest.
I know how many people percieve those who even remotely believe in the possibility of the subject.
It is kind of strange to have seen them personally and then to watch others make aggresive derogatory remarks to others who believe in the probability (or fact in my case) that there are these crafts flying around.
I can't even get upset at those who are aggresive...they just don't know.
Even those who may feel it neccessary to slander me in someway with this post...I can't get any more upset with them than for people who attempt to say that I'm not typing these very words.
I would have to be crazy to argue with that.

I wish I could prove to all of you that doubt only because there is power in numbers.
Whatever is going on, E.T. or government black ops I think we all need to know for our own good.
However I know that there is no way I can prove it to you, maybe just maybe you can pick up on the integrity of my post...yeah that's stretching it, lol.

I really wish I knew what was going on...for those of you who still doubt and have not yet experienced any evidence to open up...just stay open.
Actually, there's not any advice I can give...I have seen them and I don't even know what to make of it...I'm not really any more prepared than you are for what this could mean to us as the general populace.

Maybe I'm scared, but I know that the more of us that know something is going on the safer/better I feel...sort of:)

Crazy stuff.

Last edited:
I've seen them guys.
Mettalic saucer shaped crafts...about 25-30 of them with a friend over Kelowna B.C. Canada.
I'm not saying this for profit, fame or to win a popularity contest.
I know how many people percieve those who even remotely believe in the possibility of the subject.
It is kind of strange to have seen them personally and then to watch others make aggresive derogatory remarks to others who believe in the probability (or fact in my case) that there are these crafts flying around.
I can't even get upset at those who are aggresive...they just don't know.
Even those who may feel it neccessary to slander me in someway with this post...I can't get any more upset with them than for people who attempt to say that I'm not typing these very words.
I would have to be crazy to argue with that.

I wish I could prove to all of you that doubt only because there is power in numbers.
Whatever is going on, E.T. or government black ops I think we all need to know for our own good.
However I know that there is no way I can prove it to you, maybe just maybe you can pick up on the integrity of my post...yeah that's stretching it, lol.

I really wish I knew what was going on...for those of you who still doubt and have not yet experienced any evidence to open up...just stay open.
Actually, there's not any advice I can give...I have seen them and I don't even know what to make of it...I'm not really any more prepared than you are for what this could mean to us as the general populace.

Maybe I'm scared, but I know that the more of us that know something is going on the safer/better I feel...sort of:)

Crazy stuff.

No worries. :)

Let me see if I can make myself as clear as possible: I've never once said or doubted that people have seen very strange things in the sky. In fact, I've seen two things myself that were unexplainable and very similar to each other - about 600 miles and ten years apart.

But what I do keep coming back to is that to attribute them to ETs is one big strech of the imagination. And the fact that over all these decades of sightings, no one has ever produced even one single bit of solid, physical evidence.

That's where I stand on the issue.

No worries. :)

Let me see if I can make myself as clear as possible: I've never once said or doubted that people have seen very strange things in the sky. In fact, I've seen two things myself that were unexplainable and very similar to each other - about 600 miles and ten years apart.

But what I do keep coming back to is that to attribute them to ETs is one big strech of the imagination. And the fact that over all these decades of sightings, no one has ever produced even one single bit of solid, physical evidence.

That's where I stand on the issue.

When was the last time someone managed to get a piece of a downed F117? Kosovo. Once in the entire existence of F117s, has someone not U.S Military been able to get some F117 wreckage. It was also nearly totally destroyed. If the U.S government did not show them off at airshows, sceptics would consider reporters of them and B2s to be nutjobs. In fact B2s were UFOs or whatever the correct term is nowadays, for quite a while.

So it is actually quite reasonable to assume very very few, even more advanced craft, have ever crashed. We have the Roswell story and the U.S government recovered whatever crashed there(weather balloon or otherwise). So the theory, and it is just a theory, that they are keeping it secret is viable. Other reports of crashes are not as well documented, however in the two others I know of, the craft was recovered by military.

Back