The sayings of the Prophets and Saints.

Because the final prophet died over 1400 years ago.

Wait, who declared a final prophet over 1400 years ago? What criteria is that based on?

Anyone claiming to be a prophet now is a liar. and you don't even believe you are a prophet your just causing mishchief.

I am claiming that I am a prophet, but you say I am not because some "final prophet" died over 1400 years ago. I am asking how that was declared and what criteria it was based on.

You think I am blind to your intentions, or that you are even slightly good at concealing them?. you are easy to read.

I don't know if you are blind to my intentions. If you are not then by all means state what you think they are. Additionally, who said I was trying to conceal my intentions?

Wait, who declared a final prophet over 1400 years ago? What criteria is that based on?

I am claiming that I am a prophet, but you say I am not because some "final prophet" died over 1400 years ago. I am asking how that was declared and what criteria it was based on.

I don't know if you are blind to my intentions. If you are not then by all means state what you think they are. Additionally, who said I was trying to conceal my intentions?

You claim you are a prophet yet you deny god's existence? so who exactly sent you to earth? seeing as all messengers were sent by god your claim is self contradictory. There is a criteria for prophethood and you don't meet them, 1) you will be foretold to the people and mentioned by the last prophet, he will say another will come after me, 2) all prophets will give credit to previous prophets and speak highly of them as they are kindred prophet brothers who share a strong bond of brotherhood. 3) all prophets will speak of God and come in his name(s). Anyone who claims prophethood and deny God is surely not a prophet and is false.

You mark 0 next to all pre-requisites, also you didn't even know the pre-requisites it seems which is another denial of your so called prophethood.

To top it all off you yourself do not even believe you are a prophet you are just trying to cause mischief in the lands which is a sin by itself.

I told you your intentions and they are to cause mischief, prophets unite people under the banner of the one true god, you are trying to divide your own people yet another sign you are not from the great I AM, YHWH.

If you continue to play along with your own joke/lie then you are going to dig deeper into your pit of lies and foolishness you caan opt out now and change your path and just admit your joking around which will save you being a public humiliation later in your life, surely he will humble you for your vanity and arrogance don't be bold for punishment he surely will give you what you ask for.

peace and repentance.

As far back as 1837, I know that he [Joseph Smith] said the moon was inhabited by men and women the same as this earth, and that they lived to a greater age than we d~that they live generally to near the age of a 1,000 years.

He described the men as averaging nearly six feet in height, and dressing quite uniformly in something near the Quaker style (Young Woman's Journal, Vol.3, p.263).

As far back as 1837, I know that he [Joseph Smith] said the moon was inhabited by men and women the same as this earth, and that they lived to a greater age than we d~that they live generally to near the age of a 1,000 years.

He described the men as averaging nearly six feet in height, and dressing quite uniformly in something near the Quaker style (Young Woman's Journal, Vol.3, p.263).

You believe in Joseph smith and his Golden tablets?

If yes explain more pleaase i do liek to hear, if no why are you posting bunk you dont even support yourself?.

I think you already know the answer Chi. Why ask questions if you already know the answers?

I think you already know the answer Chi. Why ask questions if you already know the answers?

I guess stupid statements are starting to get stupid answers from me? want me to actualy take himseriously when he is an atheist talking about joseph smith beingg a prophet just for the fact that he wants to use pack mentality and back up some fellow atheists.?

Think im stupid?

You believe in Joseph smith and his Golden tablets?

If yes explain more pleaase i do liek to hear, if no why are you posting bunk you dont even support yourself?.

I thought we were talking about prophets. He's a prophet of the newest monotheist sect of Christianity. I can acknowledge such without believing it.

I guess stupid statements are starting to get stupid answers from me? want me to actualy take himseriously when he is an atheist talking about joseph smith beingg a prophet just for the fact that he wants to use pack mentality and back up some fellow atheists.?

Think im stupid?

no but you can just ignore it

No you are not a prophet

How do you know that he's not a "prophet"? How should we make that determination? How can true prophets (should such a thing exist) be recognized?

and stop posting your crap here go start a new thread dedicated to "waging war on the prophets and god" because that's what your doing, and you won't win.

This is a 'religion' forum, but it's a religion forum that's located within the 'philosophy' hierarchy. That suggests that it's intended for the philosophy of religion.

That in turn suggests that the concept of prophecy needs to be critically examined, not uncritically assumed.

well, technically anyone can be a prophet in some way when they share insights that are true. this happens all the time. some more and some less. even so-called prophets back in the day were not always correct about everything though sometimes they were right.

the flow of understanding and insight has not stopped.

Because the final prophet died over 1400 years ago.

And you know this how? Because it's your Islamic faith?

Anyone claiming to be a prophet now is a liar.

Or on the other hand, maybe anyone that claims that prophecy stopped with Mohammed is a "liar". Who knows?

How can the facts about prophecy (assuming that there are any facts) be determined without a preexisting (and hence circular) faith as to what those facts are going to be?

How do you know that he's not a "prophet"? How should we make that determination? How can true prophets (should such a thing exist) be recognized?

This is a 'religion' forum, but it's a religion forum that's located within the 'philosophy' hierarchy. That suggests that it's intended for the philosophy of religion.

That in turn suggests that the concept of prophecy needs to be critically examined, not uncritically assumed.

I already answered read my post.

well, technically anyone can be a prophet in some way when they share insights that are true. this happens all the time. some more and some less. even so-called prophets back in the day were not always correct about everything though sometimes they were right.

the flow of understanding and insight has not stopped.

Wrong. not anyone is a prophet, you dont get to call yourself one god tells you that you are one and sends you,

And you dont even believe in the prophets so why are you here if not to discredit them?

He is a false prophet, and a bullshit artist.

Ah , it is not Mormons Chi. They are L.D.S. which stands for Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints . Jesus"s church is the implication. They say Micheal is Christ . I like that about them after all I am a Mike. Who wouldn't want to be king of your own town. It is a dirty job thou and you can have it . I am thinking about becoming a freeloader instead.

Back