The Real Name of the Muslim Messiah

AAF

Registered Senior Member
Muslims and many non-Muslims wrongly believe
that the founder of Islam is always
called by the name " Mohammed".
They can't get any further from the truth.

The Muslim Messiah got this name only later
in his life and by his own followers.

"Mohammed" which is an Arabic word that means, literally, "Thanks-worthy",
"Most-thanked", or "Most-praised" is not a proper noun at all.
It had never been used as a name of person
before the Islamic era.

The word "Mohammed" appeared for the first time in
the Islamic Oath of Allegiance or "Shihadah" in the phrase:
"Thanks-worthy is the Messenger of Allah".
Eventually, it replaced the true name of the
"Messenger of Allah".

What was his real name?

A massive historical research, in the 18th and the 19th
and the early 20th century, reached a surprising conclusion: Almost everything in the traditional story of "Mohammed" is a mythology, including this pretentious name.

The "Messenger of Allah" real name is "Abu Ba'aja",
literally "the Father of the Bulge", or "the Pot-belly".
In ancient times, it was considered nice, in Arabia, to be called "paunchy" as a sign of wealth and good health.

So the first name of "Mohammed" is "Abu Ba'aja".
And the true name of his father is "Abdu Illat", literally,
"the Slave of the Arabian goddess, Illat".

To M.W. & P.S.:
You need to run the Arabic Script first, before you can read
the full name of your Prophet in Arabic:

Here it is: [ÃÈæ ÈÚÌÉ Èä ÚÈÏ ÇááÇÊ ÇáåÇÔãí ÇáÞÑÔí]

:cool:

Last edited:
Get a life you pathetic ignorant, the Noble Quran even contains a WHOLE CHAPTER CALLED 'MUHAMMAD' HONOURING THE GREAT PROPHET OF ISLAM.

OH GOD........IDIOCY KNOWS NO LIMIT.

:rolleyes:

AAF,

Can you provide anything beyond the assertion, any links or references? Is the research available? Thus far you've provided nothing to support the assertion.

~Raithere

Originally posted by Raithere
AAF,

Can you provide anything beyond the assertion, any links or references? Is the research available? Thus far you've provided nothing to support the assertion.

~Raithere

I suggest to review the works of Ernst Renan.

Originally posted by Proud_Syrian
Get a life you pathetic ignorant, the Noble Quran even contains a WHOLE CHAPTER CALLED 'MUHAMMAD' HONOURING THE GREAT PROPHET OF ISLAM.

OH GOD........IDIOCY KNOWS NO LIMIT.

:rolleyes:

:D

What is the matter with you?
Who wrote the "Quran", pal?
You can't use it to find the truth of this matter.
Do you understand?
You can't use it.
Periond!
That is it!

:(

Last edited:
Originally posted by Pakman
For some reason when .............................

Also AAF, perhaps I may have overlooked, but I couldn't find any of his works.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com

This is some information about Renan:
http://www.google.ca/search?q=cache...g/wiki/Ernst_Renan+Ernst+Renan&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Check out your local library for his historical-studies papers.
I presumed they have been translated to English.
Generally, you will find references to "Mohammed"'s real name in academic Orientalist and Arabist works related to ancient Arabian Poetry. That is because many of the Arabian poems in Mohammed's time include direct references to Mohammed and his real name.

Hey Guys:

Are you taking this AAF seriously !!!

Dont give much attention to this filthy copte, let him bark without bones.

Originally posted by Proud_Syrian
Hey Guys:

Are you taking this AAF seriously !!!

Dont give much attention to this filthy copte, let him bark without bones.

:eek:

"...filthy copte...."???
Do you mean I belong to this, sweety? [http://translate.google.com/transla...v=/search?q=copte&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8]

If that is what you meant, then you are one foolish bigot indeed.
They are your brothers, you "moron".
They are Arabs, just like you.
You are shooting yourself in the foot, "idiot".
Good for you and for your poor Coptes!

:)

Last edited:
Originally posted by AAF
A massive historical research, in the 18th and the 19th
and the early 20th century, reached a surprising conclusion: Almost everything in the traditional story of "Mohammed" is a mythology, including this pretentious name.

Since a massive historical research was done on this, why is it that I can't find any links to Abu Ba'aja or Abdu Illiat?

Thanks again for the link for Earnest Renan, but I also did not find anything in the whole article relating to Mohammad(pbuh).

Originally posted by AAF
:p

You wish!
You are so quick in dismissing "Abu Ba'aja"!
What is the 'heck' with you?
It's a nice name.

I agree with Ghassan. There is no such man with the name Abu Ba'aja. But if he is quick in dismissing the name, then perhaps you may be quick in disapproving him?

Proud_Syrian,

There's no need for name calling and getting so upset. All it does is make you seem hostile, unreasonable, and defensive. It does nothing to damage AAF's position which is foundering anyway since he apparently has nothing to back it up with. His boat is sinking, why do you insist on jumping on-board to hack at him with a cutlass?

~Raithere

Originally posted by Raithere
Proud_Syrian,

There's no need for name calling and getting so upset. All it does is make you seem hostile, unreasonable, and defensive. It does nothing to damage AAF's position which is foundering anyway since he apparently has nothing to back it up with. His boat is sinking, why do you insist on jumping on-board to hack at him with a cutlass?

~Raithere

You are right, but it is the typical Arabic hot-temper again.

;)

Originally posted by Pakman
Since a massive historical research was done on this, why is it that I can't find any links to Abu Ba'aja or Abdu Illiat?

Thanks again for the link for Earnest Renan, but I also did not find anything in the whole article relating to Mohammad(pbuh).

I agree with Ghassan. There is no such man with the name Abu Ba'aja. But if he is quick in dismissing the name, then perhaps you may be quick in disapproving him?
No way!
A lot of things cannot be found on the Internet, including the gender of P*S*, the blueprint of the atomic bomb, and the hideouts of Bin Laden.
Does that mean those things do not exist?
Abu Ba'aja is Mohammed of Arabia. I'm absolutely sure about this.
I've read it time and time again, for more than 20 years, in many Arabist books and ancient poems of Arabian poets of considerable reputation.
More importantly, all the available circumstantial evidence supports the supposition that "Mohammed" is an alias of the Moslem Prophet that got after, not before his Mission.
So if you really interested in investigating this subject matter further, get up and head for the library.
One more note, in English the name "Abu Ba'aja" may have different forms such as "Abu Baaja", "Abu Ba'ajah", "Abu Ba'ajat" or "Abu Ba'azha".

Originally posted by AAF
[BDoes that mean those things do not exist?
I've read it time and time again, for more than 20 years, in many Arabist books and ancient poems of Arabian poets of considerable reputation.
[/B]

Then the solution is simple, merely find such references and post them here, along with page numbers etc, so that the interested partys can look them up themselves.

Originally posted by AAF
No way!
A lot of things cannot be found on the Internet, including the gender of P*S*, the blueprint of the atomic bomb, and the hideouts of Bin Laden.
Does that mean those things do not exist?
More importantly, all the available circumstantial evidence supports the supposition that "Mohammed" is an alias of the Moslem Prophet that got after, not before his Mission.
So if you really interested in investigating this subject matter further, get up and head for the library.
One more note, in English the name "Abu Ba'aja" may have different forms such as "Abu Baaja", "Abu Ba'ajah", "Abu Ba'ajat" or "Abu Ba'azha".

You are right. Blue prints cannot be found neither in a library nor the Internet. The same goes to bin Laden's hideout.

But if you say that books can be found on Abu Ba'aja, then they should be able to be found on the Internet. I did a search with the different forms of the name in Google.

No Abu Baaja
No Abu Ba'ajah
No Abu Ba'ajat
No Abu Ba'azha

And since you say books can be found in Arabic, I did a search on only Arabic sites using google.

No Abu Ba'aja
No Abu Baaja
No Abu Ba'ajah
No Abu Ba'ajat
No Abu Ba'azha

Nope, I couldn't find anything. Could you then list the references then?

Originally posted by guthrie
Then the solution is simple, merely find such references and post them here, along with page numbers etc, so that the interested partys can look them up themselves.

If you help me obtain a 3-month grant from AAAS, I will do it!

For now, I can refer you to an Arabic book entitled "History of Atheism in Islam" by an Egyptian professor called "Abdul-rihman Munif".
I recite from it this ancient verse (run the Arabic Script to read):

[íæÚÏäÇ ÃÈæ ÈÚÌÉ ÈÃä ÓäÍíÇ ***æ ÊÕäÚ áäÇ ÈÅÓáÇãå ÃÌÓÇÏ ãä Ñãíã]

TRANSLATION:

{Abu Ba'aja promises us that we shall live; and with his Islam we will have bodies made for us from dead corpses}!

Originally posted by AAF
If you help me obtain a 3-month grant from AAAS, I will do it!

For now, I can refer you to an Arabic book entitled "History of Atheism in Islam" by an Egyptian professor called "Abdul-rihman Munif".
I recite from it this ancient verse (run the Arabic Script to read):

[íæÚÏäÇ ÃÈæ ÈÚÌÉ ÈÃä ÓäÍíÇ ***æ ÊÕäÚ áäÇ ÈÅÓáÇãå ÃÌÓÇÏ ãä Ñãíã]

TRANSLATION:

{Abu Ba'aja promises us that we shall live; and with his Islam we will have bodies made for us from dead corpses}!

Hmm, not yet. ;)

No Abdul rihman Munif

Also, might I ask you what does the American Association for the Advancement of Science have to do with Abu Ba'aja?

Back