The Purpose of Life

I've thought on the OP question and after deep soul searching I have come to the conclusion that;
"Life is like a dark deep well"
"Well, isn't it?"

I've thought on the OP question and after deep soul searching I have come to the conclusion that;
"Life is like a dark deep well"
"Well, isn't it?"

Well worth looking into by shining light and plumbing the depths and floating some ideas around

Put it on the bucket list

:)

Listening to classic rock like AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd etc.. seems to be the purpose of my life at the moment. Oh and Bob Marley too B-):leaf:B-)

Live in U.K. So things a bit confusing/weird at the moment, nothing a bit of AC/DC can't fix though:wink:

To the Egyptians , back in the time of Ramses the second , the purpose of Human Life was the goal of a " quality of intelligence " . ( R.A. Schwaller de Lubicz , book The Temple in man ) .

Last edited:
After watching the whole set of through the wormhole I have this question:

"What is the purpose of Life?"

It is up to you to decide what your purpose in life is, so your question "The purpose of Life" is answered by your purpose. It is relative to you

Knowing as a spirit we live for eternity and knowing that there are 10+1 dimensions...what are we doing here? I know I need to stay close to my Family and Friends in here and in spirit...but then what is going on for the next 10 million years or more....

Family is first...but then why the Family...that is what is the Purpose over eternity?

Any good answers please provide. Then I can check that with channel people....that are connected to entities with 5 Billion years of life....

As per Buddha...

"The Buddhist sūtras and tantras do not speak about "the meaning of life" or "the purpose of life", but about the potential of human life to end suffering, for example through embracing (not suppressing or denying) cravings and conceptual attachments. Attaining and perfecting dispassion is a process of many levels that ultimately results in the state of Nirvana. Nirvana means freedom from both suffering and rebirth."

That means I have no idea....

I also saw this too: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meaning_of_life

Thank you....

what you are doing here is whatever you are experiencing, and the same goes for me.
and the meaning of your life is whatever you think it is right now, and the same goes for me.

Knowing as a spirit we live for eternity and knowing that there are 10+1 dimensions...what are we doing here? I know I need to stay close to my Family and Friends in here and in spirit...but then what is going on for the next 10 million years or more....

Family is first...but then why the Family...that is what is the Purpose over eternity?

Any good answers please provide. Then I can check that with channel people....that are connected to entities with 5 Billion years of life....

As per Buddha...

"The Buddhist sūtras and tantras do not speak about "the meaning of life" or "the purpose of life", but about the potential of human life to end suffering, for example through embracing (not suppressing or denying) cravings and conceptual attachments. Attaining and perfecting dispassion is a process of many levels that ultimately results in the state of Nirvana. Nirvana means freedom from both suffering and rebirth."

That means I have no idea....

I also saw this too: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meaning_of_life

Thank you....

First.... we all need to know what we really are.....
and I like what was shown to a near death experiencer from Iran who lives in Spain. She was shown that the Seven Spirits of God are the fourteen Elohim of Genesis chapter one.

She was shown the Seven Spirits of God are twins... a Male and a Female in each pair.

A spark... or mini clone or cell from one of the Elohim is given to every human being at conception.

We will live and learn and learn and learn for infinite time in the future and what we are leaning in this quite difficult human life is of eternal value.

This book by a near death experiencer is kind of brilliant.... in my opinion... I cannot point out any obvious errors in anything that he writes myself.

http://www.allaboutchristian.com/spirituality/

First.... we all need to know what we really are.....

Good place to start right here

Might be some minor variations but the range will be small
What Dave is made of.jpg
This book by a near death experiencer is kind of brilliant.... in my opinion... I cannot point out any obvious errors in anything that he writes myself.
The whole book would be a error having been the product of a delirious oxygen starved brain and random firing neurons

Might be some minor variations but the range will be small
View attachment 3972

The whole book would be a error having been the product of a delirious oxygen starved brain and random firing neurons

Or it could have been a meeting between the spirit of a human created in the image of YHWH who met with
YHWH in higher invisible dimensions of space and time as is implied by String Theory as it was written up back in the 1990's.

"It was not until 1920 that the idea of linking electromagnetism and
gravity resurfaced. At that time a new theory of gravitation had been proposed by Albert Einstein (1879-1955), called the general theory of relativity. It was a replacement of Newton's theory, which had stood unchallenged since 1687. Inspired by Einstein's work, a young German mathematician named Theodore Kaluza was seized by a curious idea. The theory of relativity links space an time together to form a four-dimensional space-time continuum. What would happen, mused Kaluza, if general relativity were formulated in five rather than four dimensions? This is what Kaluza did, and to everyone's astonishment it was discovered that five-dimensional gravity obeys the same laws as
four-dimensional gravity as well as Maxwell's laws for the electromagnetic field. In other words, gravitation and electromagnetism are automatically unified in five dimensions, where electromagnetism is merely a component of gravity!"

The only drawback of the theory concerns the extra dimension. Why
don't we see it?
An ingenious answer was provided by Oskar Klein. A
hosepipe viewed from afar looks like a wiggly line, i.e. one- dimensional.
However, on closer inspection it can be seen as a narrow tube. It is, in fact,
two-dimensional, and what was taken to be a point on the line is actually a
little circle going around the tube. In the same way, reasoned Klein, what we normally regard as a point in three dimensional space could in reality be a little circle going around a fourth space dimension. Thus Kaluza's extra
dimension might well exist, but be impossible to detect because it is closed
(circular) and rolled up to a very small circumference. In spite of
these bizarre overtones, it seems probable that in future a "theory of everything" will make use of the idea of unseen higher dimensions."

"Although nature manifests four distinct forces, physicists believe that
each may be part of a smaller number of more primitive forces. At high energy, the electromagnetic and weak forces appear to merge into a single "electroweak" force. Some "grand unified theories" suggest that a further amalgamation takes place between the electroweak and strong forces at as yet unattained energies. The most ambitious unification schemes envisage an amalgamation of all four forces into a single "superforce" at ultra-high levels of energy."...
"The real burden in the next three centuries will not be the development of fancy mathematics, but the experimental testing of these ambitious theories. All current thinking about total unification assumes that the effects of linking all the forces and particles together will only become manifest at energies that are some trillion times greater than those currently attainable in particle accelerators. Probably we shall never reach such energies directly" ( A Theory of Everything" Volume 21 of "The World of Science)

That is the intellectual dilemma that confronts us!

Near death experiencer Christian Andreaeson, chapter three:

Who goes to Heaven?

In the endbelieve it or not (sigh of relief) everyone gets to come home! I know some people will have a hard time hearing this. Especially those who believe that people who do evil deserve damnation. But you must understand; Heaven does not think as we do. Heaven is a place of ultimate LOVE! They want nothing more than to see us healed and restored should we have been damaged by evil. And to Heaven, those who are hurt by evil or even seen as Souls' who actually do it ... are all seen as individuals who are hurting in the worst wayand in need to repair. Also, do you honestly think Jesus would have asked us to forgive, serve and Love one another without hesitationif Heaven does not do that as well? Think about it.

Understand, God has a perfect system of justice. What comes around, always goes around. No one ever gets away with anything. I can promise you that! What we do not rectify and make right in this life, we will have to accomplish in the next one. The great Christian teacher from India, Paramahansa Yogananda, believes that Heaven does not usually allow us to remember former incarnations because of the challenging Karma we may have endured before. He says, there is no greater "hell" than the hell we create for ourselves though the perpetration of unloving behavior. The energy of such deeds always comes to find us in later lives.

When we have learned how to become individuals that base our entire existence and consciousness around manifesting LOVE, we then become capable of entering the domain of the higher Realms of Heaven while also understanding how Heaven thinks. In the Bible, it is written, "Our thoughts are not like God's thoughtsand our ways are not like God's ways." And without the energy of Love permeating our being fully, we will never even come close to thinking like God.

The bottom line is this: until we practice Love consistently, we will only go so far until we are made to incarnate somewhere in God's Super Universe again and again (unlimited times) until we finally learn our lesson. Until then, we will be allowed to come back home to various parts of the Realm temporarily, so that we can be refreshed, refurnished and taught by our elders, Soul Family and our guides. But once we are done, it is off to work we go!

But what about the people who ALWAYS do bad things in life?

http://www.allaboutchristian.com/spirituality/

If all is only a question of atoms, why then do you distinguish the life form from his environment ?

The whole book would be a error having been the product of a delirious oxygen starved brain and random firing neurons :)

Concerning the book, i dont know, but concerning NDE (perhaps it is what you talk about) dont you think it would be a miracle if a delirious oxygen starving brain would let the starving one see only people who really died.

Why in their delirium do they not see living people and only see people who really died ???

Why in their delirium do they not see living people and only see people who really died ???
What makes you think that once the brain gets some oxygen into itself and begins to work straight again it has a good recall of what it was thinking (word used lightly) when it was nearly dead?

If all is only a question of atoms, why then do you distinguish the life form from his environment ?
Because LIFE is a PROCESS

When you die those atoms do indeed return to just being substançes. Some will be taken up by other life forms ie the bacterium which help decompose you, if buried the worms which find you a tasty snack

Some of your precious atoms, once incorporated in your life process might find their was into the plant life of the cemetery

What makes you think that once the brain gets some oxygen into itself and begins to work straight again it has a good recall of what it was thinking (word used lightly) when it was nearly dead?

Because this is what around 8% people report (when asked...) when they do a cardiac arrest.

Mostly they also do decorporation (OBE), so be able to move in space at the speed of the mind.
They report that their tought was clear, and more surprisingly, their tought was clearer as like the one they have when "they live".

And this is what i have experimented too.
Clear mind, surprised to be able of thinking, time going very slow until time stop, so very scared to get stuck here for eternity with only my mind "to speak with", teleportation from one point of view to an other until the whole world disappeared and i found myself in some sort of black grey void with nothing around, not even my body.
And i was thinking clearly... thats very scary.
I was atheist by default at this time, with no judgment, not saying that there was God or saying that there was no God.

Your computer or wall street are process too.
Why do you care of life process then ?
Is there something special going on with life ?
When your desktop top computer marries your laptop and starts pumping out tablets call me

LIFE is BIOLOGICAL process. Different animal than just activity

LIFE is BIOLOGICAL process. Different animal than just activity

Ok then, what are the criterion that permit you to do the classification ?

Is there life entropy, life energy, life enthalpie, life gravity, etc, so special properties for life, and other classical properties for non-living atom clusters ?

Ok then, what are the criterion that permit you to do the classification ?
I didn't / haven't done the classification. It was done long before I was even born nearly 80 years ago

I infer from your question you never had biology lessons

Is there life entropy, life energy, life enthalpie, life gravity, etc, so special properties for life, and other classical properties for non-living atom clusters ?

Living entities take in sustenance (food), PROCESS the food, break it down (digest) into its component elements, use the component elements where required for growth, repair

Stuff that cannot be used by the body is expelled.

This PROCESSING generates heat, and it continues until you die. Once death occurs and cell metabolism (see diagram showing a aspect of metabolism). There are a lot of different aspects (activity) going on in cells

METABOLISM
Metabolism.jpg

Google metabolism

Anyway when death occurs all that activity stops and that wonderful body you have built up begins to rot / decompose / decay by the action of bacteria

non-living atom clusters

I will let you into a secret - none of the atoms or atom clusters in your body are alive

classical properties for non-living atom clusters

If you mean the rock in your garden. You might have noticed it does not do anything of its own volition. It's temperature is the ambient temperature of its surroundings. If rain falls on it, it becomes wet

life gravity

Very odd aspect of your question. Your body has MASS, tick. A PROPERTY of MASS is GRAVITY. Since the human body does not have much mass in comparison to the Earth if you are falling from hight Earth gravity will attract you must more (provide more gravity to the total gravity pull, than your gravity pull on the Earth)

If you could eliminate Earth gravity on your body your gravity pull on the Earth would not be enough to bring it ONE Planck length closer to your body due to the INERTIA of EARTH

None of the above is special. Exceedingly complex, yes, special no

Back