The Post Whatever Thread

I went out last night with a friend
Friendship is Magic

poster-780.jpg

Would God give someone, who injects another needlessly, diabetes, so they also must be injected?

People question whether God exists, but it's not difficult to read the signs.

:)

Would God give someone, who injects another needlessly, diabetes, so they also must be injected?

People question whether God exists, but it's not difficult to read the signs.

Not exactly sure what you are trying to say

But the signs you read intrigues me. Please list as many as can

Why not read/follow your own signs? If you can admit to yourself something you've done wrong, then there will also be a punishment (that fits the crime.) If you've done something good, there will be a reward. The signs aren't difficult to find or follow, and hopefully they may create a believer out of a finder. :)

Why not read/follow your own signs? If you can admit to yourself something you've done wrong, then there will also be a punishment (that fits the crime.) If you've done something good, there will be a reward. The signs aren't difficult to find or follow, and hopefully they may create a believer out of a finder. :)

Why not read/follow your own signs

Apart from being colour blind and short sighted I must also be seeing signs defective

Why are you colour blind? What have you done? Are you racist or somethin'? Perhaps it's because you profess that time doesn't exist.

Are you short-sighted because you read a lot?

Last edited:
Colour-blindness? I wouldn't have thought it from an artist such as yourself! :) You can still paint though, right? I mean you may see a green apple as yellow, but then you paint that apple the same shade you see it: what others see as green. :)

Why are you colour blind? What have you done? Are you racist or somethin'? Perhaps it's because you profess that time doesn't exist.

Are you short-sighted because you read a lot?
Colour blind as in blue / green. Classification defective safe by the RAAF which meant I was able to train as Radio Technician Ground. Was able to distinguish between the various colours on transmission cables and the colour codes on resistors which indicate their impedance

Not sure if because read a lot. And not the other, that's a furphy. Just defective lenses

Time for a riddle, let's see if you get this...

In a lake, there is a patch of lily pads. Every day, the patch doubles in size. If it takes 48 days for the patch to cover the entire lake, how long would it take for the patch to cover half the lake?

In a lake, there is a patch of lily pads. Every day, the patch doubles in size. If it takes 48 days for the patch to cover the entire lake, how long would it take for the patch to cover half the lake?
two tens plus three nines...wait...Alex, What are two tens plus three nines in days?

47 days.

Good job, guys. 47...yep :smile:

And you're name's not Wegs, Seattle. Pushing to the front of the class...always. ;)

Good job, guys. 47...yep :smile:

And you're name's not Wegs, Seattle. Pushing to the front of the class...always. ;)
I didn't want you to have to get down into the hole. Anyway sometimes I just feel like a Wegs...:)

For Wegs:

You’re in a room with two doors. There’s a guard at each door. One door is the exit, but behind the other door is something that will kill you. You’re told that one guard always tells the truth and the other guard always lies. You don’t know which guard is which. You are allowed to ask one question to either of the guards to determine which door is the exit.

What question should you ask?

Back