The Post Whatever Thread

Which prompts curious minds to wonder: Who is?
I am missing a sock.
Anybody using it?
images

lol I've known a few sock puppets. I wonder what motivates them. :rolleye:

lol I've known a few sock puppets. I wonder what motivates them. :rolleye:
Sock puppets have many uses, some of them practical. It is the cowardly use of sock puppets to wreak havoc on a blog site, which is most annoying.
In Type 1 sockpuppetry, the puppet master fabricates a phony persona who has a specific attribute or experience that the puppet master himself lacks—an attribute or experience that gives the puppet master extra authority in a conversation or extra ability to generate a reaction from others. In all cases, the point seems to be to seek either authority, attention, or profit.
It provides a convenient tool in "A Wonderland for Pathological Liars"

https://www.wired.com/2014/07/virtual-unreality-the-online-sockpuppets-that-trick-us-all/

but have had no luck with cabbage or celery
acidity ?

pure woman

i think the expression is "she was all woman" and is a movie quote from the 1940s talking about a strong independent women making her way in a male run sexist world.

i have met pure women who are gayer than a mad hatters tea party and would simply punch you in the face if you insulted them(& probably break bones with a single punch)

but hey...
they say life is an illusion.

So, perhaps "the wall" is not true for all. Thoughts, opinions, and personal experiences?

how does your personal proclivity toward sexual action attractiveness relate to social custom age discrimination around sexual self image freedoms ?

maybe your whistling dixie from a rectal-cranial position ?

Buddhism teaches that the harder we try to hold on to that which is intangible, the greater the suffering becomes.
The Harder that we try to hold on to something material, the more addicted we become.
the mind is a fragile thing sometimes.
are you speaking out because your trying to hold on to something in your mind that you feel is slipping away ?
... like a thought on a moral principal that seems to hold no real attachment to reality.
it is just a personal fancy to engage in the process of adopting its material concept.
yet
on doing so the process of thought becomes loose and cloudy.
loose and cloudy because the ego is attached and driving the thought manifestation instead of a principal of belief.

are you questioning your beliefs ?
thats ok
thats normal
but if your leaning ona wobbly old rotten stick to stay upright... then it will eventually break as you lean on it more and more
such is the mind a fragile thing.

these are called "behaviours"

Last edited:
:biggrin:not an easy feat --- according to hearsay ---

indolent intellectual sports are not my forte
maybe there is an entire orchestra up there.

i think he knowingly plays semi-ignorant stating his innocently purported opinions to troll people who he perceives as leftist or equality orientated.

and then likes to sit back and have a bit of a laugh feeling superior in the feeling of tricking and baiting.

that seems consistent.
a simple statement is never a simple statement.
it must take something away from someone else to echoe a negative gain to give him a position of importance.
that who believes life is a competition thing drummed into the mind as a moral base line from childhood(indoctrination)
very private school boy type of conservatist moral absolutes.
anywho...

Last edited:
:biggrin:not an easy feat --- according to hearsay ---
Todays sermon will be Procto my ology
and the hymn will be in A-sharp-majour
Flaced are the meek for they shall intern the aesoul

could we please have everyone bending over for this

now rise my conga nation and shake your maracas

and he said bring un to me the golden sausage
for i shall know its many ways and bath in its holy glory
i shall not want but for the golden sausage
ebay me down on my holy plate(cash or credit cards accepted)
feel not the hell fires burn(until you can get to your local doctor)
for i shall worship the one true golden sausage

Last edited:
Sock puppets have many uses, some of them practical. It is the cowardly use of sock puppets to wreak havoc on a blog site, which is most annoying.
It provides a convenient tool in "A Wonderland for Pathological Liars"

https://www.wired.com/2014/07/virtual-unreality-the-online-sockpuppets-that-trick-us-all/
I used to post on another forum last year, and there were tons of sock puppet accounts of banned members. It was pretty funny though, how creative (and desperate) they became to remain on the forum. lol

big gas producer, no good for people with special diets and stomach allergies IBS etc...
the gas interferes with digestion
I once saw a patient, one day after gall bladder surgery, served Ukrainian cabbage rolls, with tomato sauce & all! in the hospital. I was aghast.
She later discovered it had been intended for another patient, who swapped it off for her bland dinner 'cose it looked better.

i hear sea shell are great if you have enough, they wont climb over it.
Eggshells are recommended, too. I do put those in my compost.
Also, the toxic leaves off my three-year-old parsnip patch, scattered about - nothing eats that stuff.

nothing eats that stuff.
Slime mold may like it.
They actually acquire taste for unpalatable foods.

Introduce a little blob of slime mold. they're very interesting creatures and very easy to maintain.
They especially like oats.

They are natural artists, capable of creating beautiful patterns.

Last edited:
Back