The Post Whatever Thread

It's not too difficult. Create something that will remain forever.

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going."- An example. As you may notice simply being told something like this is not enough. You must DO IT yourself. Then YOU WILL BE DOING IT.

God IS a human. What occurred at His conception, occurs to every human at conception: "nothing lasts forever." :)

Perhaps in your great-wisdom you could negate this (that remains forever) and destroy the universe. :)

Not to change the topic...o_O

I didn't realize that this quote is from this:

Get busy living, or get busy dying.
– Stephen King, Different Seasons

river is still up
reservoir is holding 60% of flood capacity
looks like dry weather is here
she'll be dropping o'er the next 10 days

''Who'' would have needed the Big Bang, though? No one was around...No thing...so that's what I mean...it's one of those circular existential trippy things to ponder.

An to that i woud ask... why woud God create chickens.???

Because he coud... well... after a learnin curve of a few billion Big-Bangs.!!!

LarsonGodAsAKid.0.jpg

Which of the following statements are true, and which are false?

1. Only one of the statements is false 2. Exactly two of the statements are false. 3. Only three of the statements are false. 4. Exactly four of the statements are false. 5. All five of these statements are false.

Are you sure? Hint --> The statements all contradict one another, so....it is impossible for more than one of these statements to be true. So which one is true?

They're all true. A statement cannot be false, because by stating so, makes it true.
That's one approach - the Arthur Prior approach. But it has its limitations.

For example: if I make the statement "AndyDufresne69 is a big dumbhead" does that make it true?

Back