• beaten up

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I am a theist

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Some other option

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
are you speaking of yourself?

Nope, me, I'm only persecuted by being refused apartments for buying, set aside for "security checks" when I fly, being put out of stores for my colour or race, being treated like a terrorist for my name, being affected socially by Wars on Terrorz that get imported to my society.

Nothing as bad as all the terrible trauma that atheists are suffering

i have never heard of indians being put 'put' out of stores. are you sure you are not making this u p as well?

So why aren't you living in an anti-religion state where ACM flourishes and the religious are persecuted instead of you?

Why would you continue to live in a religious state?

It's interesting that you continue with a line of questioning that you yourself have failed miserably to answer, or simply ignored.

btw, the religious are only persecuted by the religious.

We need more Muslims in the US. Lots more Muslims.

Like the one in New York that cut off his wife's head because she was going to divorce him? Muslims like that we might be better off without, don'tcha' think?

Baron Max

Atheists are unrestrained, but that is ok. In fact, that is a good thing. That is why atheists can make true progress and not have to beg forgiveness or whatever nonsense.

Atheists are unrestrained, but that is ok. In fact, that is a good thing. That is why atheists can make true progress and not have to beg forgiveness or whatever nonsense.

Athiets have their role in the ecosystem, no doubt, they question beliefs and prevent theists from getting too complacent. They may even drive social change. But evolutionarily they remain outliers and there must be a reason why.

Is it persecution when they insist you will burn in hell for eternity if you don't convert to their particular religion ?

Thats not limited to atheists. But if you don't believe it, why do you care?
Is it persecution when they deny you any respect as a human being because you don't believe in their god ?
Yes. How do you treat those who don't believe as you do?
Look at our user titles :p

Uh don't get it?

Thats not limited to atheists. But if you don't believe it, why do you care?
Because it's akin to yelling "Asshole" in your ear every time they insist on converting you and you won't.
See they think you're a bad person when they say such things, which I find insulting and arrogant on their part.

Yes. How do you treat those who don't believe as you do?
With the same respect I expect from them. I don't judge people by their beliefs but by their actions.

Uh don't get it?
lol We both have user titles that say something about our avatars.
If you still don't get it, never mind ;)

Last edited:
Nope, me, I'm only persecuted by being refused apartments for buying,
yeah right sam, list the reasons given to you for being refused housing.
being put out of stores for my colour or race,
pure bullshit sam and you know it.
list the stores.
being treated like a terrorist for my name,
again pure bullshit.
obama himself would probably slap you from one side of this country to the other.
being affected socially by Wars on Terrorz that get imported to my society.
don't feel singled out.
the families of 3000 victims are affected each and every day due to terror being imported to america by muslims.

Because it's akin to yelling "Asshole" in your ear every time they insist on converting you and you won't.
See they think you're a bad person when they say such things, which I find insulting and arrogant on their part.

How does that compare to atheists writing books on the God Delusion?
With the same respect I expect from them. I don't judge people by their believes but by their actions.

Then you shouldn't face any problems.
lol We both have user titles that say something about our avatars.
If you still don't get it, never mind ;)

Nah, especially dull today, still don't get it. :(

I'm not generalizing, I'm talking about particular incidents.

But you're generalising against theists.

I don't get this reaction, nor did I get the previous one..

This:
I don't judge people by their believes but by their actions.

is how people usually behave towards each other.
It wasn't that funny to begin with. It'll just be dumb when I have to explain it.

okee

read your posts, did you specify some theists?
I don't know the names of the people from my first question, if that's what you're asking.
As for the dude in my second question, I won't name him.
All I will say, and is relevant, is that they did those things because of their religion.

Thats my experience, whats yours?
That it's not so. People judge other people on their looks, beliefs, financial income etc.

Back