The motherload of woo.

Physics is mathematics applied to nature. If you don't know that then I have to wonder just how much you can know about science, and I have good cause to wonder.

LOL! @ Chimpkin.

Physics is mathematics applied to nature. If you don't know that then I have to wonder just how much you can know about science, and I have good cause to wonder.

LOL! @ Chimpkin.

Nothing on the internet says that, in fact the opposite. Astronomy, chemistry etc. Wikipedia even states that it has been known to be used with certain branches of mathematics, but that is an appendum.

So now... wonder about yourself.

Link? Just get on you dolly trolley invention, and get to your PC, and type physics.
Um no. YOU made the claim, support it.
Please give a link to a reliable site that states physics is NOT mathematics applied to nature.

Following your instruction gives:
1st hit (wiki) - Mathematics is the language used for compact description of the order in nature, especially the laws of Physics.
Need I go on?

Um no. YOU made the claim, support it.
Please give a link to a reliable site that states physics is NOT mathematics applied to nature.

Following your instruction gives:
1st hit (wiki) - Mathematics is the language used for compact description of the order in nature, especially the laws of Physics.
Need I go on?

Oh my god, you can't even search Google? That's the last time I answer you. You are obviously a troll.

Back