The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
what counts is that they are combination of: very healthy, beautiful, intelligent, live long.

It has nothing to with the race on whether a girl is intelligent, healthy, or lives long. It is a matter of lifestyle or that culture's social values.

Another Brazilian!! Cinthia Moura

5.jpg

1631-Cinthia_Moura_GQ_2006.jpg

15.jpg

Hold on, what the hell?
Toucans live in South America

I am from Latakia, which is a beach not a desert
The bignoses would be the Jews.

OK, that was quite random.

I feel the need to explain as Asguard pointed out to me on another thread that many posters assume that English is everyone's first language. It's not mine and clearly not yours so by way of assisting...

Not really random - you obviously know that toucans have enormous beaks. It was a pun - you toucan (you too can).
I think Spud was referring to all big noses, including your own. (I think I read somewhere else on the forum that you have lots of Arab blood coursing through your veins, which if you're from Latakia would be accurate.)
Put it this way, whose nose would rather filled with diamonds? Your own or that girls? BTW,the rules of normal greed apply here.

I feel the need to explain as Asguard pointed out to me on another thread that many posters assume that English is everyone's first language. It's not mine and clearly not yours so by way of assisting...

Not really random - you obviously know that toucans have enormous beaks. It was a pun - you toucan (you too can).
I think Spud was referring to all big noses, including your own. (I think I read somewhere else on the forum that you have lots of Arab blood coursing through your veins, which if you're from Latakia would be accurate.)
Put it this way, whose nose would rather filled with diamonds? Your own or that girls? BTW,the rules of normal greed apply here.

I understand what he meant but not the point of it.

Less irreverence, more pictures. :bugeye:

Well I don't. Sometimes it's ok, but that's too much.

I prefer fair or light skinned women with dark or black hair and wonderful eyes

She has none of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back