The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
KateeSackhoff2.jpg
ks12.jpg

Starbuck

looks like Olga needs some sleep time...she got rings under her eyes...

She's a young, beautiful Russian actress/model. She probably drinks and smokes and spends much of her time partying. I doubt she regularly gets eight hours of sleep, and she'll probably look like hell by the time she is in her thirties. But for now...

I have always thought SJP was stunning, but everyone else seems to think she's a 'minger', that always confused me.

What's a minger?
And I like SJP as well. I like beauty that is unconventional. I think they catch your attention more than the standard big boobed dyed blonde Playboy bunny.
Who is that woman on Top Chef with the massive arm scar? She's divorcing Rushdee. damn, I can't remember her name.

Yes her. Losing both her parents, raised in a refugee camp. married as a teen. Losing a child, Never going to school. She has had a hard life. Its not fair to make fun of her pain and suffering and how its reflected in looks.

250px-Sharbat_Gula.png

THAT'S FUCKIN SCAREY MAN!!!!:eek:

SMEIGOL!!! My Precious....

What's a minger?
And I like SJP as well. I like beauty that is unconventional. I think they catch your attention more than the standard big boobed dyed blonde Playboy bunny.
Who is that woman on Top Chef with the massive arm scar? She's divorcing Rushdee. damn, I can't remember her name.

A minger is slang for an ugly person. Suprisely SJP was voted world's top 'minger' in a recent poll. Even Family guy said she looked like a 'foot'.

I also never understood why people think Celine Dion is ugly aswell, what's up with that :confused:

A minger is slang for an ugly person. Suprisely SJP was voted world's top 'minger' in a recent poll. Even Family guy said she looked like a 'foot'.

I also never understood why people think Celine Dion is ugly aswell, what's up with that :confused:
SJP was cute in her younger years, especially in Footloose, but she has become a butter face. She is the least attractive of her Sex in the City quartet.

butter face: slang term. It means everything looks good on her 'but her' face. Hence the term 'butter face'. 'Brown bag special' is another slang term describing the same.

I thought SJP was totally hot when she was in "square pegs"..but lately...not so much.

I think SJP is so beautiful - people dont recognise real beauty, they are told what beautiful is in magazines TV etc. I hate how when a magazine does an article on a celebrity they always start by Gorgeous Angelina, Handsome George Clooney. Its so boring, they are telling us what beautiful IS, brain washing, so anything that doesnt have the usual trade mark of beauty i.e. big lips, high cheek bones, big glossy hair, tiny figure and unusally big boobs and JLO ass is considered not beautiful. This really annoys me as everyone is beautiful in their own right, but your made to feel less.

I think SJP is so beautiful - people dont recognise real beauty, they are told what beautiful is in magazines TV etc. I hate how when a magazine does an article on a celebrity they always start by Gorgeous Angelina, Handsome George Clooney. Its so boring, they are telling us what beautiful IS, brain washing, so anything that doesnt have the usual trade mark of beauty i.e. big lips, high cheek bones, big glossy hair, tiny figure and unusally big boobs and JLO ass is considered not beautiful. This really annoys me as everyone is beautiful in their own right, but your made to feel less.

Not everyone is physically beautiful. Most people are not, and it is really only a brief passing stage for those who are lucky enough to experience it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back