The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't dance? Your opinion is highly abnormal.

Well, maybe they dance different in France, I don't know. I sure as hell ain't no connoisseur but the video I linked plus a couple others I looked at at the same time show her dancing very poorly.
And her voice sounds like a 40 year old smoker. I guess that's popular in France too. Does she smoke? It would be interesting in that she seems to portray her body as an icon of health with lungs black as coal. That's if she smokes, of course. If she doen't, then she just has a very raspy voice.

Personally, I think most people are just looking at her butt.

Just watched the video again to see if I get a different opinion the second time around.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceSxEjwXHcM
Nope.
She sucks.
The closest thing I can liken her dancing to is Riverdance. Very odd and stilted.
But, hey, if that's the sort of thing they like in France, then all power to them.
In my book, a good looking, scantily clad woman gyrating on stage is a good dancer.

babe.jpg

meganfox.jpg

Isn't that Megan Fox?

I've watched that Alizee video a number of times. I guess it has never occurred to me to critique her dancing skills; I'm just bowled over by her beauty.

Hitman was a pretty generic action film. But Olga Kuryenko almost made it worthwhile.

olgakurylenkolingerie05gv3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back