The most sought after knowledge in the world - “proof of G-d”!

At least I wasn't homeschooled to think Dinosaurs were killed in a flood 5,000 years ago.

These number sequence type theories are old hat 0,0,1,,,2,3,5,8 etc; are you sure you haven’t plagurised.

http://www.cosmicfingerprints.com/ifyoucanreadthis.htm

Hello Light Travelling,

This is the Fibonacci sequence. It is one of the mathematical units of growth that is evident in nature.

How am I plagiarizing something that is evident in nature, and that is free for all?

All such numbers of unit growth (even though they may be slightly different) “revolve” (and operate) around the Golden Mean Spiral which is evident in the spiral arms of our Universe. If we are built from spirals, while living in a giant spiral, then everything we put our hands to, is infused by the spiral - Maximilian Cohen

Interesting website, thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Because you are asking for money for your book, perhaps?

Anyway, ignore Anita's book, and go rent 'Pi' instead.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0138704/

The movie Pi is good and all, but Max Cohen (a Jew) never really gets to the root of his madness.

My book takes over where Pi leaves off. :)
http://www.insearchoftheuniversaltruthpublisher.com/files/Pictures_and_explanation.pdf

Happy readings to all who delve into the matrix of my book.

BTW here is a Utube for the movie Pi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ1sZSCz47w

The movie Pi is good and all, but Max Cohen (a Jew) never really gets to the root of his madness.
My book takes over where Pi leaves off. :)
Well it does as far as madness is concerned anyway.

Other than that it's overpriced badly-written woo woo crap.

Well it does as far as madness is concerned anyway.

Other than that it's overpriced badly-written woo woo crap.

A groundless opinion, coming from somebody who hasn’t read my book.

Hmmm you really think that you are redirecting readers to think under your baseless and bigoted premises.

I doubt you could redirect a lesbian in a fish market. ;)

As far as by book being overpriced, I wouldnt pay to even talk about you outside this forum!

A groundless opinion, coming from somebody who hasn’t read my book.
Oh dear. Bad argument.
I've read (more than) enough.

As far as by book being overpriced, I wouldnt pay to even talk about you outside this forum!
Yeah, way to go. Divert the topic from the pricing of your book onto something different. Maybe people won't realise how expensive the book is then.

This argument was already discussed in the other thread.
Quite. Yet you (dishonestly) fail to also quote my response to that comment:
I've seen your "arguments" and the way you "think" in this thread.
And
Judging by what you've posted here the remaining 480 pages are more than likely to be as "rigorously reasoned and evidenced" (which is to say, not at all) as those I have already seen.
You have consistently displayed a profound ignorance, a willingness to ignore facts and science and a propensity to distort what you haven't ignored. That, coupled with a predilection for inventing your own "facts" gives me grounds to write what I did.
As I previously wrote:
How much of a shit sandwich is one required to eat before it can be conclusively distinguished as such?
I read the first chapter of your book which was more than enough to indicate the "scholarship" you brought to the task and, so far, 38 pages of your inane drivel in the thread linked to (a thread, be it noted, in which you repeatedly state "this is in my book").

Last edited:
I read the first chapter of your book (which was more than enough to indicate the "scholarship" you brought to the task and, so far, 38 pages of your inane drivel in the thread linked to (a thread, be it noted, in which you repeatedly state "this is in my book").

I’m quite sure your bases for not liking it have nothing to do with scholarship. You flat out don’t like it because you’re a religious bigot, which was also determined from the other thread on several occations.

I’m quite sure your bases for not liking it have nothing to do with scholarship. You flat out don’t like it because you’re a religious bigot, which was also determined from the other thread on several occations.

Your writing has the sophistication of a teenage girl's diary. You have no grasp of the basic methods of science. You assume something to be correct and then go about ignoring anything that might contradict it, and emphasizing the weakest supporting evidence. You, madam, are no scholar. You are the writer of pseudoscience, akin to those who proclaim that living in a pyramid will extend your life and make razor blades sharper.

Your writing has the sophistication of a teenage girl's diary. You have no grasp of the basic methods of science. You assume something to be correct and then go about ignoring anything that might contradict it, and emphasizing the weakest supporting evidence. You, madam, are no scholar. You are the writer of pseudoscience, akin to those who proclaim that living in a pyramid will extend your life and make razor blades sharper.

Oh right, I’ll tell you what your posts reveal. They reveal that you need twice as much sense to be a half-wit. ;)

You continually bring things to this board (and in the other thread) from the “evolutionists” standpoint, and are as pissed as a fart in a vacuum cleaner when they get debunked.

You have sat on this posting fence for so long that the iron has entered your soul.

and are as pissed as a fart in a vacuum cleaner
Now there's a wonderful mixed metaphor. I can't quite work out what it's supposed to mean though, since "pissed as a fart" means to be extremely drunk.
I dunno, I suppose one could get drunk enough to (attempt to) crawl inside a vacuum cleaner.

when they get debunked.
That would be a (wild) guess on your part since you've never debunked Spidergoat. Except in your own deranged judgement.

Oh right, I’ll tell you what your posts reveal. They reveal that you need twice as much sense to be a half-wit. ;)

You continually bring things to this board (and in the other thread) from the “evolutionists” standpoint, and are as pissed as a fart in a vacuum cleaner when they get debunked.

You have sat on this posting fence for so long that the iron has entered your soul.

I would be pleased to see any evolutionary notion debunked. Please let me know when this happens.

I would be pleased to see any evolutionary notion debunked. Please let me know when this happens.

I’ve said it before in the other thread and I’ll say it again in this thread… If you can prove the “Evolution Theory” satisfactorily, then the Nobel prize awaits you and you will become a hero as the first man who finally shut the Creationists up over the origin of life.

Until then anything you claim is pure bupkis!

Anita you appear to believe (isn't that a strange word?) that a theory can be proved.

That is actually pure bupkis.

Theories are not things that have a proof, by definition.
Instead they have a way to be falsified; until and unless they are falsified, with repeatable experiments--the gold standard--they are "just" theories. Get with the program.

You see (or maybe you don't) that you have a theory, which is falsifiable. The experimental evidence for its failure is that no-one else can see the code you imagine exists in a book. Your theory fails as soon as I open the Bible and look for this "code"--it's not there.

So now, in order to maintain your belief in your (own personal) theory, I suppose you need to believe that I'm blind to your "truth"??
Or maybe I need some of those rose-tinted specs you got from somewhere?

I’ve said it before in the other thread and I’ll say it again in this thread… If you can prove the “Evolution Theory” satisfactorily, then the Nobel prize awaits you and you will become a hero as the first man who finally shut the Creationists up over the origin of life.

Until then anything you claim is pure bupkis!

The supporting evidence is overwhelming. It has been shown to be true beyond a reasonable doubt. The Theory of Evolution is not a theory on the origins of life, just the origin of species. How can we expect you to comment intelligently on it if you don't even know what it is?

Anita you appear to believe (isn't that a strange word?) that a theory can be proved.

That is actually pure bupkis.

Theories are not things that have a proof, by definition.
Instead they have a way to be falsified; until and unless they are falsified, with repeatable experiments--the gold standard--they are "just" theories. Get with the program.

Get with the program?! :confused: Look I don’t know where you’ve been, but in no way did I ever suggest that a theory could be proved! It fails miserably with the “Theory of Evolution”.

You see (or maybe you don't) that you have a theory, which is falsifiable. The experimental evidence for its failure is that no-one else can see the code you imagine exists in a book. Your theory fails as soon as I open the Bible and look for this "code"--it's not there.

However, I can so prove that a code exists simply because it is there (smack in the face) for all to see!

Here is one of the more basic codes that exists and it defines for us the "Author" of the book (the Bible) itself. Or should I say it is a message that ultimately “entitles” the Author of the Torah - G-d!

We find this amazing code in the first 5 books of Moses (which is the entire Old Testament).

I don’t know if you can read Hebrew, but if you open a Bible in Hebrew you can spot the same letters every 50 letters spaces.

In the 1st book "Genesis 1" starting from the very first letter T(Tuv) in the verse and counting every 50 letters until it spells Torah (in Hebrew). T(tuv), V(vuv - otherwise known as O), R(resh), H(hey). This is spelled out pointing forwards.

In the 2nd book “Exodus 1” again starting at the very first letter Tuv and counting every 50 letter it spells the word Torah again spelled forwards.

Now the 3rd book of the Bible “Leviticus 1” is actually the “center”. However this time we do not find the word Torah, we find the word Yahovah (YHVH) G-d’s name imbedded by intervals of 8 letters.

Now the 4th book “Numbers 1” we find the word Torah embed just like the other first two books by 50 intervals but this time with the word Torah spelled backwards.

And in the 5th book “Deuteronomy 1” we find it again (the word Torah) spelled backwards at 50 letter intervals.

What is the message here, and what does all this mean?

Well, we have the first two book of Torah pointing forwards and the last two books pointing backwards - so as to say its pointing to the “center” which is the book of Leviticus that has the name of G-d embedded in it.

What we have here is the name of the text itself (Torah) and its Author - G-d. It appears that the Torah was specifically designed and intended to always point toward the name of G-d the proprietor. It has always been about its author revealing Himself - forwards - middle - backwards. (A closed loop system).

BTW the significance of both numbers 50 and 8 also have implicit meanings. The number 8 is actually the reduced gamatria value of G-d’s name (YHVH), and the number 50 is significant because the Torah was given to the Jewish people on the 50th day after they left Egypt at Mount Sinai.

This is just one of many clear and confirmed messages!

Back