The Holy Bible vs the Koran

Linda7777

Registered Member
So why do Muslims think the Koran is the word of God when it basically borrows from the Holy Bible?
It also teaches that God doesn't have a Son.
How could Muslims think they could get Christians to believe their Koran and not the blessed Holy Bible?
The Torah was given to us about 2500 years before Muhammed was even born, so why would I think I should believe the Koran later and not Holy Bible before?
We're talking the Ten Commandments here! The Prophets, the Psalms, Proverbs, the history of the world, the birth of Christ, his death, his resurrection, his ascension...the acts of the apostles, the epistles, the future of the world, Revelation of Jesus Christ book by John.
It is a complete record of everything called reality.

Why do Muslims think the Koran could compete with the Book?
(I recently got a Koran)
I hear some say they believe the Bible is corrupted.
How can the Ten Commandments be corrupted?
Not possible.
They teach that Jesus wasn't crucified.
Where do Muslims come up with this stuff written millenniums after Sinai?
How can they expect it to be believed?
If there is a Muslim on board, maybe he would like to present his belief.
Just wondering.......

Last edited:
It also teaches that God doesn't have a Son.

According to the Bible, God doesn't only have one son, he has several. Genesis 6:4: "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God... etc"

Jesus was just one of the many sons of God.

:shrug:

Its all bullshit in the eyes of me. My question is how ANYONE could believe in either of those books, in this modern time we find out selfs trapped in.

Its all bullshit in the eyes of me. My question is how ANYONE could believe in either of those books, in this modern time we find out selfs trapped in.

yeah, i also used to think that the various "holy scriptures" were nonsense. but that was before i found out that the bible was written by 'aliens'. and since the aliens were very intelligent, i now have reasons to believe in the bible, even though many things in the bible sound weird. they sound weird because the aliens spoke to primitive humans so they had to write in primitive language, but if you decode the metaphors and stuff, you find the true meaning.

similarly, i have to speak in primitive language now, so that people will understand some of what i'm saying here.

yeah, i used to think that the various "holy scriptures" were nonsense too. but that was before i found out that the bible was written by 'aliens'. and since the aliens were very intelligent, i now have reasons to believe in the bible, even though many things in the bible sound weird. they sound weird because the aliens spoke to primitive humans so they had to write in primitive language, but if you decode the metaphors and stuff, you find the true meaning.

I'll take your strange and obscure, if unconventional theory seriously as soon as you give us some proof. If your wondering, I've heard of it before ((HISTORY CHANNEL FTW)) so I know a bit of the...support you might draw from. Expand a bit. ;)

Considering the Bible and the Koran are the work of men, they are both potentially corrupted. Perhaps a Muslim will respond, but they tend to say that they do consider the Bible true and Jesus a prophet. The similarities they see as not derivative, but as supporting both works, like the Mormons consider the book of Mormon more recently. The disciples were definitely the work of lesser men and their conclusions debatable.

yeah, i also used to think that the various "holy scriptures" were nonsense. but that was before i found out that the bible was written by 'aliens'. and since the aliens were very intelligent, i now have reasons to believe in the bible, even though many things in the bible sound weird. they sound weird because the aliens spoke to primitive humans so they had to write in primitive language, but if you decode the metaphors and stuff, you find the true meaning.

similarly, i have to speak in primitive language now, so that people will understand some of what i'm saying here.

Properly put, the Bible starts as follows:

Stemr pi godad yek knie tofu yam. Abrat ho somen jusef til barg, oti na slam.
Tigo na schlampa, molum ubidi sogar ratu silin nahu.....

Anyone interested in the Truth, please pm me and donate $1000.00 for the complete text in Navril and an English translation.

Yoni goga yu,

Myles

Expand a bit. ;)

the "aliens" were actually not from another planet. they were just an advanced ancient human race who originally lived in "atlantis". primitive people sometimes called them "gods" because they could do crazy magical things.

the "aliens" were actually not from another planet. they were just an advanced ancient human race who originally lived in "atlantis". primitive people sometimes called them "gods" because they could do crazy magical things.

I think your'e from another planet.

Alright.....your completely retarded.

-gives you the stamp of approval-

I have yet to see anything from Yorda that deserves any serious response.

Linda,

Hi and welcome to sciforums.

It is a complete record of everything called reality.
Only by those that confuse mythology with reality.

How can the Ten Commandments be corrupted?
Not possible.
Which version of the 10 commandments are you referring. There are several and quite different. Only 1 might be correct or all might be wrong.

They teach that Jesus wasn't crucified.
Where do Muslims come up with this stuff written millenniums after Sinai?
How can they expect it to be believed?
No one has yet shown that a Jesus ever existed, and the Christian myths about this character would likely be just as incredible as any Muslim imaginary variation.

Cris, no offense to you really, but excuse me....I'm looking for an intelligent reponse to my post.
I haven't got time to prove this to you.
It wouldn't do any good anyway since you're obviously of a certain mindset that blocks truth from getting in.
No offense intended, Cris...but I hear your complaint all the time and never take it seriously since I know Jesus is real and the Bible is the Word of God.
It would be like trying to prove pink fairies aren't real.
We know they're not AND Christians know God is real.

What proof do you have to support your claims?
As Richard Dawkins says the world has no shortage of liars, so present proof that aliens exist.
The Bible teaches that "aliens" are demons..fallen angels who fell with Lucifer. I've no doubt people have seen "aliens" but they are really demons creating illusions.

Considering the Bible and the Koran are the work of men, they are both potentially corrupted. Perhaps a Muslim will respond, but they tend to say that they do consider the Bible true and Jesus a prophet. The similarities they see as not derivative, but as supporting both works, like the Mormons consider the book of Mormon more recently. The disciples were definitely the work of lesser men and their conclusions debatable.

Prove that the Bible is the work of men.
Prove that obeying the Ten Commandments would not create a paradise.

:shrug:

Prove your statement. In your eyes? How is this to be believed as absolute truth? Your word is not enough!
The Bible contains the only hope, who is Christ for this world we are trapped in.

According to the Bible, God doesn't only have one son, he has several. Genesis 6:4: "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God... etc"

Jesus was just one of the many sons of God.

:bawl:I should have said..the only begotten Son of God, or the only begotten God.

I know Jesus is real because I have personally met him, so there is no way I could believe otherwise. If I hadn't met him personally then I would be prey.

Back