The gig is up.

LG

SW

Translation for dumbass: I think what you say is irrefutable (sarcastic flavour); OR would they not avoid me straight away instead of having to go through the bother of escaping the conversation, as talking to me and averting eyes etc. etc. takes more/is a waste of time? (sarcastic flavour throughout).

LG, you did suggest that 'people' do this to him i.e. anyone he knows, like friends etc.

SO, why are they his friends etc. if they would have this attitude?

Do you get his point? It is condensed, I give you. Maybe you are too dense to decompress this?

Is there a day-glow diagram with weird terms to go with this explanation, because I don't understand what you are saying

I am just trying to understand on what basis you say there is no problem understanding wtf he is saying ... so whenever you're ready to roll, just go through that post will you ...
/grabs popcorn

I just did explain the post that started this. For you I might add. As I first asked you what you didn't get in the one above.

I'll do the other one for you tomorrow.

Then you can stop moaning that you do not have enough knowledge/brain power to understand Sci.

I just did explain the post that started this. For you I might add. As I first asked you what you didn't get in the one above.

Then you can stop moaning that you do not have enough knowledge/brain power to understand Sci.
must be something about the day-glo colours that flood the cortex with divergent proxy bands, quelled by the gravitational florae pundulom retroflux lippid groutillettes where x is the vetrex maxistructure that require one to take a good night's rest I guess

You can't fit all three together. You're required to prove a valid belief system in the existence of god (self faith) to yourself without further proof to anybody else, in my opinion, as it would be valid to other persons. That belief system seems to be entirely correct, but further faith MAY thenafter lie in the hands of the faith that you have of him I guess.

PUCgold8x108125framescwkWP_Page_037.jpg

DimLight can only read what glows in the dark.

Don't strain your brain on this one; it's just art.
You've have enough for one day on the four forces and gravity.

Maybe it's in the shape of a stick-figure person, but I'm not telling.

Maybe hold up a cross to it and exorcise it.​

If you don't include a reason "why" you fail. But that was pretty topic oriented (Supposively).

God isn't provable in certain senses, yet in other senses- and in other ways of looking at it- entirely provable. That would be a positive conversation- and a worthwile representation. No

God has really absolutely no validity per say. He's a given, because he has created the universe before any perception that existed of him for him to exist. But trying to straighten my on topic represnetation up a little, I post this as a degredation to the previous post.

jamesbrentonk

I guess when people roll their eyes and abruptly break off conversations with you, you think its because they are not as smart as you, huh?
I figure that it is unrefutable; if not, they would do it straight off in lieu of continued avoidance tactics which presumably takes up much more time.

And you, SciWriter, go around preaching about humility?

must be something about the day-glo colours that flood the cortex with divergent proxy bands, quelled by the gravitational florae pundulom retroflux lippid groutillettes where x is the vetrex maxistructure that require one to take a good night's rest I guess

I used to wonder what you are doing here.
But now I see you are abundantly developing the 24th quality!
:eek:

PUCgold8x108125framescwkWP_Page_037.jpg

DimLight can only read what glows in the dark.

Don't strain your brain on this one; it's just art.
You've have enough for one day on the four forces and gravity.

Maybe it's in the shape of a stick-figure person, but I'm not telling.

Maybe hold up a cross to it and exorcise it.​
The gig is up

If you want to continue to talk nonsense please find the suitable forum for it.

Btw that is an extrodinarially poor picture, depicting poetry on a thread about God. Shame on your quality.

The quality, and darn it, the effort Sci puts into his art is respect worthy. If your posts were as high quality as the way most of the posters here scratch their noses (indeed their heads at your gibberish (not I might add because they are complex but because they a flippin nuttified)) then maybe you would garner more regard. Anywhere.

If you have issue then attack a point coherently.

Nothing to do with humility and you know it. Ideas don't have humility or pride. Discuss soundness or not of the ideas presented.

I am just reflecting your own statements on the fact that you are making them.

Why should I not do that?

Why should it be taboo to apply the content of a person's statements to themselves?

kind of fitting that you cite the authority of your deluded authority.... yada yada .... Jeez, you haven't even seen an electron have you, yet here you go blindly believing.... yada yada ... yrfullashit ..... yada yada

see how easy that is?
:eek:
Once again your incredulous and dishonest nature rears its ugly head, you reject everything without consideration.
Just goes to show that the previous statement "your full of shit arsehole" was quite apt, you offer nothing to the conversation but vague statements and platitudes, which is why you are not worth the time or the energy.

If you want to continue to talk nonsense please find the suitable forum for it.
Lol, pot kettle much

Perhaps you should dumb it down to a Sesame Street font.
For LG today Sesame Street comes to you with the letters...
16ibqqa.jpg

And give him this new name too.
And if he likes he can colour it in.
It's got to be easier for him to understand.

Back