The Building of the Pyramids

the funniest thing about this is that i'm right.

it depends on how much power you want.

with chi of course. but it could only be magnetized (charged) by someone like moses or jesus. just like you can charge a piece of iron with electricity, you can charge a piece of metal with will power. but it has to be a special kind of metal that can be a conductor for the lifeforce...

they destroyed them.

1)Why did they destroy the tools?

2)Who is they? (egyptians?)

3)Do you have an exmple of ratio of gold to power? like x amount of gold = x amount of power.....

4) are you suggesting that moses and jesus built the pyramids?

waiting anxiously for your answers!

Hey Yorda, the smaller stepped pyramids as designed by Imhotep, as seen at Saqqara, did they require gold rods and chi force to build too?

Also, inside the Great Pyramid at Giza (I have been inside The Great Pyramid of Khufu, The Pyramid of Menkaure, and several of the surrounding Mastabas.) there are clear cut marks in the shaft sides to allow for a block and tackle to be attached, and moved in steps, to hall the Sarcophagus. As the inside of the shaft is undecorated, and these are square cut, and not ornamental, why are they there? Why couldn't they use Chi and gold to move the Sarcophagus?

sly1 said:
1)Why did they destroy the tools?

because they would have been dangerous in the wrong hands (our hands).

2)Who is they? (egyptians?)

divine humans who lived in egypt but they came from atlantis.

4) are you suggesting that moses and jesus built the pyramids?

they were built by other sons of god.

phlogistician said:
Hey Yorda, the smaller stepped pyramids as designed by Imhotep, as seen at Saqqara, did they require gold rods and chi force to build too?

no...

As the inside of the shaft is undecorated, and these are square cut, and not ornamental, why are they there?

sorry, i don't undestand... why wouldn't they be there? the great pyramid was not a tomb.

Last edited:
sorry, i don't undestand... why wouldn't they be there? the great pyramid was not a tomb.

So why is there a stone sarcophagus inside it? Why was this large stone item hauled up the slope using block and tackle, and not the method you describe?

What does the purpose of the pyramid matter, it is the construction were are talking about.

because they would have been dangerous in the wrong hands (our hands).

You previously stated they could only be used by people such as Jesus or Moses. They would therefore not work for us, nor be any danger.

When spinning your myth, you must be consistent. :bugeye:

phlogistician said:
So why is there a stone sarcophagus inside it?

it's not a sarcophagus, it's just something where the ark of the covenant was kept. http://www.crystalinks.com/gparc.html

Why was this large stone item hauled up the slope using block and tackle,

you can't be sure it was done that way. i don't know what those blocks and tackles mean becos i've not been there.

You previously stated they could only be used by people such as Jesus or Moses.

they could only be charged by someone like them, but when they are charged, they can be used by others.

Not sure if this was mentioned before, but a real scientist has discovered a very probable method for building the pyramids. It involves a spiral ramp that was constructed inside the pyramid. Gravimetric scans confirm a spiral structure inside. There is a good chance he will be allowed to investigate this further.

Not sure if this was mentioned before, but a real scientist has discovered a very probable method for building the pyramids. It involves a spiral ramp that was constructed inside the pyramid. Gravimetric scans confirm a spiral structure inside. There is a good chance he will be allowed to investigate this further.

I've seen a show on that on Nation Geographic I think, or maybe it was Discovery..
Anyway, it was pretty convincing.

it's not a sarcophagus, it's just something where the ark of the covenant was kept. http://www.crystalinks.com/gparc.html

Oh really? And what was in the other two pyramids at Giza?

you can't be sure it was done that way. i don't know what those blocks and tackles mean becos i've not been there.

Well I have, and it's obvious when you actually see it in person. Maybe if you stopped fantasing on the World Wide Web and actually went and experienced the Big Wide World instead, you'd be a little more down to Earth?

they could only be charged by someone like them, but when they are charged, they can be used by others.

You said used, not charged, now you are changing your story.

i found a wikipedia article about one of these powerful devices (staff of life) i was talking about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Was (distorted information)

a better site: http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/was-scepter.htm

"They seem, therefore, to represent the pillars of the sky, and hence dominion over the entire universe."

"Though seen throughout ancient Egyptian art, unfortunately, while the overall meaning of the was-scepter seems fairly clear, textual information and other evidence about its origins, and probably there are nuances related to its various forms that we know practically nothing about."

these hieroglyphs look like they were carved using dematerialization with the staff of life: http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7085/egypt01221024x1536vi7.jpg

Last edited:
Back