the brain hologram system!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markquis

matrix sciences,imagery.
Registered Senior Member
mapping..the right temporal lobe,that is associated with the hypothalamus gland,which is the central processing unit for the whole hormone system.energy that travels between the midline cerebrum hemispheres...can receives telepathic information from the middle forehead.it is the main switch fore the universal force and place of awaking the..matrix spirit within self.the "indestructable atom," is located in the middle of the subject forehead.the consciousness" awaking centre,represents the "higher mind" or "higher unconscious,"between the ordinary conscious and the superconscious,wherein the self is united with the universal mind..it is also associated with the occult-clairvoyant faculty of reading the"aknshic reading" the cosmic-memory imprint of past,present,and future.can the experts develop a chip...that will help control these matters?information from the astral image...can correspodences with the ability to move all physical matters and object!

the human-higher unconscious or upa-soul-a pure,undefild primordail-matrix vehicle;the link between the most high soul and undersoul must cross over through meditation and dreams to unite with the most high soul realm..maintained by the transcendent purusha{higher mind} and the senses of intellect.

what happens when the subject obtain information from the astral spirit image...or may i say the hologram body?

more to come from:robotic-matrix generation!

Yes, me too.

Marquis, where do you get this? You are going again to Pseudo Science.

Please, refrain in more understandable words, for it is a lot of blabla...

human-sciences

koowledg seed,that which is worth learning comes directly from the experience of indiviuals,stilling and calming of the conscious mind.this is a procedure of enhanced memory proceeding into higher memory.tasks like this ones,will better assist all corresponding studies,these areas are well known.and there are,

1,neurosciences
2,neurobiology
3,neurochemistry
4,neuroanatomy
5,neurogenic
6,neuropsychiatry
7,neurosensory
8,neurosurgents
9,neuroglia
10,[cerebralpalsy]
11,[aids]
12,neurorobotic

"now."the subcoscious mind is the most limited memory of ones ability.uncoordinated and unrealized manner...it experiences the physical [impulses of hunger?].i would suggest that,the olny way of finding anwers for every days task....is to obtain the full understanding or excogitate full awareness from the astral-intelligences.

therefore,extend the conscious mind,even as you would a vessel;empty it of wasteful dialogue and it will bring froth balance.by the way, this is humans-sciences!

when we compare left and right brain...is to understand the right-hand side of the brain frequencies.as we know that the brain see oppoist! in other words,study the left cerebral hemisphere.
take for example,cerebralpalsy....is of muscular weakeness and difficalty in coordinating voluntary movement owing to developmental or congenital damage to the brain activies.when movement of the physical body is damage,the brain creates an mental movement or projectory.this is an easy way to understand the mental stat...that cause the physical damage..this is were we have to map the cerebellum,behehind the cerebrum in bird and mammals,that serves mainly to coorinate movement,postare and balance between left/right brain waves.this may get even more deeper than you think.i guess by know you are askin self,what is he talking about.i would like to say and have a cup of taster's choice or french vanill cafe,but i have gymnastic to attend to.

p.s. the ancient one's have awoking..the brain/mind can unlock all intelligences of cure and spirit.....in time i would reveal more in full detail.the only way to fix brain disorder is to deal with the mental stat.

mapping the brain ability

curing cerebralpalsy,how it works...is to understand mind control.

truth..is scares me to

frieda,
satan himself is also scared!do you know satan get even more made when a human find his or her tru abilities? the full uses of the brain.

To get a better understanding of the holographic brain theory I suggest looking up the name of Karl Pribram.

I also recommend "The holographic universe" by Michael Talbott.

Originally posted by Banshee

Please, refrain in more understandable words, for it is a lot of blabla...

Haha, someone is getting a dictionary for Christmas.

Marqkis, please do not refrain from using more understandable words, but instead rephrase your first post in more understandable words, or as I myself would like to write it: Learn to write you friggin' freak, otherwise don't bother hanging around here! People can't even understand what the hell crackpot theory you're trying to suggest! Trust me, if you could get the words out in a way that seem to make sence, there are people who would beleive you, you're cheating yourself!

{{{{MYSTECH}}}}

YOU DER TO CHALLENG ME?LOOK YOU ASS CRACK.DON'T PUCH YOUR LAST 2 LUCKY SPOONS WITH ME PAL,BUDDY.

[okay,wait,stop,paraphase].
division of senses boldface letters before senses indicate that two or more subsenses are closely related:A MAN OF MYSTERY ,if you would please {I} do imployed.open your dictionary and lookup the word or term EXPERIENCE and take a good look at my face:D. or should I give more detail and exemplification? wait:/cross reference to another entry.first seek "reductioadabsurdum"conclusion or considered inappropriation in many cirustances because of association with a taboo subjective,SEARCHING FOR THE TRUTH...... OR CAREFULLY EXCOGITATE AND COMPREHEND full awareness of GOD MESSAGES sir,you don't have what it takes to tango with me pal!!

when i'm ready,I will carefully edited writing/using correct gammar,pronuciation and spelling.when presenting important information and guidance on matters of gammar,diction pronuciation/for good publication correspondence:cool: THIS LEVEL OF EVOLUTION IS A LIITE MORE CONTROVERSIAL..THE ASCENDING MASTERS WILL BE REVEALED?? A HUMAN TRU QUEST.

VERY CORDIALLY YOURS,

John C Cannonier
Business Chif CO.Owner/manager

First off, who the hell are you quoting there?

Once again you come off as being all but completely incomprehensible. I don't know what your native language is, but you clearly don't know English well enough to translate your thoughts into it! All I'm able to get from that post is the general sense that you are unhappy with what I said, and that you think you're sort of mystic prophet, elevated above mere rational thinkers.

You're going to have to spend a lot more time making sure that your posts make sense in English, and also must go through great pains to explain the concepts you are trying to work off of, as in our culture something like "God Matrix" doesn't make even the slightest bit of sense-not in the sense that we don't believe you, but in the sense, that we don't even know what it is you're trying to say.

So just calm down, little one, take a deep breath, and start talking like you don't have a lawnmower blade lodged in your brain, It adds an immeasurable amount to your credability, trust me.

I, for one, would like to find out more about the subject - brain as a hologram - but have to admit that I, just like the others, don't understand much of what was written here earlier.

Marquis, could you restart from the beginning and try to make it more accessible this time?

Thank you.

I seemed to get the impression that he wasn't talking about a hollogram, but instead as sort of an etheral version of ourselvs existing on another plane of existanse, or some googly moogly like that. I'm thinking that his ideas don't translate well into english, it's a lot like playing japanese video games, or watching too much Anime, it gets to a point where you can sort of tell what they're trying to say, but they always say it in the most strange and counter intuitive way that you could ever expect.

"What is this, some sort of twisted christian science?!" Reide the Blade, Trigun

Well, I for one am a bit embarrassed as I wrote to this Marquis fellow kind of thinking I had a n idea of what he was on about.
Since I have read more posts from you Marquis, I'm embarrassed to say the leat that I responded to your drivel.
By the way, where in the dictionary is the word "Exogiate"? and what on earth does it mean?? I asked someone who has a dgree in English and they said there wasn't such a word.
Sheesh!!

I'm thinking, the key word here is exegesis - critical interpretation or explanation of a text (esp. in reference to the Bible).

But I don't see what that has to do with the subject.

Perhaps Mystech is right - perhaps he's got something important to say but is unable to express it in a coherent way. Please Marquis, make an effort and present your ideas so that all of us could understand what you're talking about. Are you familiar with Karl Pribram? We can start from there..

THE BLOCK IS HOT!!

kirstykiwi,again here is the response to your dissertation there {without further adue} with all due respects {and don't feel offended now} but the time i got to your next sentence,i skockingly,not to mention mysteriously,found my mind rudely wandering of in a echoes of the word 'duhhhh!because,i mean,i truly believed you missed the whole and total gist of it,no offense.
WHERE IN THE DICTIONARY IS THE WORD EXCOGITATE,NOT EXOGIATE.

EXCOGITATE: to think out;devise;invent.to study intently and carefully in order to grasp or comprehend fully{excogitable}
now,the brain hologram system.i will make it more undersandable.first you must understand how the brain projects images to a common point in direction?than get back to me!!

robotic matrix:confused:

CIRCE

TO GET A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF THE HOLOGRAPHIC BRAIN THEORY I SUGGEST LOOKING UP THE NAME OF KARL PRIBRAM I ALSO RECOMMEND THE HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSITY BY MICHAEL TALBOTT
{NO OFFENSE} ,they realy don't understand the mind ability yet!!but in other words. i will keep on look,the mind/brain ability to project image's and thoughts are more understanable for research.

telepathy sciences
telekinesis sciences
last but not lest,a humaniond soildier.
the 2 step edg.military and nation geverment's will be very,very upset.when JESUS SAY father set my people free,father let my people go?HUMANS get your MINDS READY.

SATAN YOUR IN BIG FUCKING TROUBLE [one]:eek:

DISCIPLE 1..CORRESPONDING HERE

To tap into the realm of, or
To experience the versatility or multi-level facets (if you will)
and/or To even, comprehend the profound degree of the exponentiation capacity of the brain's far reaching ability(ies):
A level of meditation must be subdued or acquired for the mind to project these inner (?) holographic images hence that the Ora of these holographic images may be perceived. Ora here would refer to the "radiate form."
In ending this beautiful little meetings of minds here, As with every successful business and every good business transaction, what good would (all) those be without a free sample, of course,
A true understanding of self as self relates to its proximal environment and tht which is in its vicinity, both immediate and mediate, both physical or direct and non-physical or indirect, or better yet and precisely so, as self relates to its natural and supernatural vicinities.
Hint: who dares to take the challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back