The Atheist Bully Lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crunchy Cat said:
The theme song from Charlie Brown has been prevalent in my mind since this conversation. Over and over and over. Maybe that's what griefing means!

good griefing?

cool skill said:
Yes based on the few Atheists on a single internet science forum, all Atheists on the planet are fanatics.
:rolleyes: So sad.
"Atheists are the most fanatical of all religions. They cannot help themselves. They are the most dogmatic, imposing, wackos of all religions." - cool skill

cool skill said:
Who cares?

i do. its a sign of your lack of intelligence. buy a fucking dictionary and look up the word grief. its a noun, not a verb.

grieving would work, but you seemingly have an inability to use that word.

i mean really, if you want to claim the everyone else is a moron, you better show somebody that you are capable of intelligence, or at least capable of using language correctly.

Yes they are sad.
Hopefully their will discontinue imposing their selfrighteous dogma on others.

charles cure said:
i do. its a sign of your lack of intelligence. buy a fucking dictionary and look up the word grief. its a noun, not a verb.

grieving would work, but you seemingly have an inability to use that word.

i mean really, if you want to claim the everyone else is a moron, you better show somebody that you are capable of intelligence, or at least capable of using language correctly.
What an idiot.
Why are you even on the internet?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griefing

cool skill said:
What an idiot.
Why are you even on the internet?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griefing

try reading the disclaimer at the top retard. then buy a dictionary.

"To meet Wikipedia's quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup.
This article or section seems not to be written in the formal tone expected of an encyclopedia entry.
Please improve the article or discuss proposed changes on the talk page. See Wikipedia's guide to writing better articles for suggestions."

now, let's see what a reliable source, like uhhh merriamwebster.com has to say about the word grief:

Main Entry: grief
Pronunciation: 'grEf
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English gref, from Middle French, heavy, grave, from (assumed) Vulgar Latin grevis, alteration of Latin gravis
1 obsolete : GRIEVANCE 3
2 a : deep and poignant distress caused by or as if by bereavement b : a cause of such suffering
3 a : an unfortunate outcome : DISASTER -- used chiefly in the phrase come to grief b : MISHAP, MISADVENTURE c : TROUBLE, ANNOYANCE <enough grief for one day>
synonym see SORROW

Thread closed.

No obvious constructive or useful debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back