The Atheist Bully Lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
superluminal said:
So why is this sub different from any other sub where conflicting views are thrown around like spears? Hmmm???
Where did I say it was?
Oh you must be mistaking your fanatic psychotic greifing with debating conflicting views again.

Atheists are so blinded by utter selfrighteousness that these bigots do not even know the difference between parcital intellectual discussion and griefing others that do not abide by your dogma.

charles cure said:
well it's clear that you have no point either, so why don't we get lost together.

oh wait, what i meant to say was - "Look at Cool Skill trying to
WTF?
More nonsensical blabbering.
I guess you have no clue how futile your existence really is.

cool skill said:
This is typical bigoted attitude about what a science forum is.
This does nothing more than support my claims about atheist selfrighteousness.
Atheists selfrighteously believe and impose their idea of what a "public" science forum is on others. If others do not follow their notions, they will be griefed.

Public - The scope of the object (accessible to everyone and anyone)
Science - The type of object (science)
Forum - The object (a place for discussion)

It doesn't take a self-rightous bigot to place the words side by side and derive meaning.

cool skill said:
If Muslim was sad about anything it is not because he could not deal with a public science forum. It is because of self righteous fanatics that believe a science forum is meant abide by atheist dogma only, and wish to impose this belief on others.

Unfortunately, this is in no way an atheist forum. If you like, you can lobby for an atheist subforum, therefore, the religion forum can be open to actual intllectual discussion without atheist fantaticism.
Of course atheists would still be welcome to discuss religion, just not with any fanatical attitude about how this is a science forum, and therfore, any religious discussion will be subject to griefing if it does not abide by atheist dogmatic standards.

Im not the one throwing tantrums cool skill. You are, and that consequently shows that you have the problem. If you want to reject my idea thats fine and like I said before, there's no upside for you. Have you noticed that nobody is sympathetic to your plight (atheist or theist)? That is a truth that should be very telling to you (I'm sure you will find a way to cognative dissasociate it into some atheistic super-fanatic bullying).

Crunchy Cat said:
It doesn't take a self-rightous bigot to place the words side by side and derive meaning
Oh but I guess it would take a selfrighteous bigot to grief others into conforming to their belief.

cool skill said:
BTW. What exactly do you mean by safe zone?
I take it your not aware that the entire Sciforums is moderated to the extent of free discussion as long as nobody is griefing others.

1. All people. Theists and atheists alike are free to discuss whatever they want without being griefed.

2. This is not an atheist forum. Atheists may believe that a science forum and an atheist forum are one and the same. That is fine, but treating it as such is disrespectful to others, and is not what intellectual discussion is about.

3. Griefing others for discussing their beliefs is not intellectual discussion. It is not respectful discussion in a science forum.

You rejected the idea before even understanding it? Brilliant. By Safe-Zone, I mean a place where peoples feelings, emotional well being, and human relationships come before the content of dialog.

Consequently, I have seen the rules of the various forum categories. They don't agree with what you are stating.

superluminal said:
Of course it's relevant you nutjob! We are not being selfrighteous, dimwit
Not being self-righteous. That is a nice joke.

You would not partake in such griefing in a religious community, but you would in a scientific community.

How is this not self-righteous justification?

Do you not believe it is right for you do partake in such griefing because this is a science forum?
Despite the fact that perhaps, not everybody abides by the same dogma as you do?

cool skill said:
Where did I say it was?
Oh you must be mistaking your fanatic psychotic greifing with debating conflicting views again.

Atheists are so blinded by utter selfrighteousness that these bigots do not even know the difference between parcital intellectual discussion and griefing others that do not abide by your dogma.
Mr. skill,

Since you were clearly conceived in the same fashion, why don't you go fuck your mother and get some relief from your mental anguish? I'm tired. I'm going to bed. Someone please edit this post. It's mighty offensive and completely off topic.

cool skill said:
Oh but I guess it would take a selfrighteous bigot to grief others into conforming to their belief.

In the virtual world, people have as much power over you as you give them. If you're feeling griefed then thats really your own doing and nobody elses... of course maybe you just enjoy being a victim. Your history certainly does imply that.

Crunchy Cat said:
You rejected the idea before even understanding it? Brilliant. By Safe-Zone, I mean a place where peoples feelings, emotional well being, and human relationships come before the content of dialog.
That makes no sense, and does not abide by free discussion.
Free discussion is discussing any content provided you are not griefing others.

Furthermore, feel free to ask for an atheist forum where you can discuss atheist dogma, and anti religion.

Otherwise, there is nothing wrong with atheists discussing their dogma and ideas about religion in the Religion section provided they are not griefing anybody.

And yes, imposing your idea on others that this forum is righteously subject to atheist griefing based on the fact that it is in a scientific community is not intellectual discussion, but fanatical griefing.

cool skill said:
WTF?
More nonsensical blabbering.
I guess you have no clue how futile your existence really is.

i'm just imitating you. i'm well aware that it makes me look stupid.

Crunchy Cat said:
If you're feeling griefed then thats really your own doing
Troll rationalization.
One feeling griefed does not mean they are being griefed. Nor does it mean they are not being griefed.

Either somebody is griefing or somebody is not griefing.
Whether or not somebody is griefing is based soleley on the actions of that somebody. Not on the feelings of anybody that feels griefed.

The point is, Atheists selfrighteously feel that it is ok to grief others based on the fact that this is a science forum. They fanatically impose this belief on others.

cool skill said:
That makes no sense, and does not abide by free discussion.
Free discussion is discussing any content provided you are not griefing others.

Furthermore, feel free to ask for an atheist forum where you can discuss atheist dogma, and anti religion.

Otherwise, there is nothing wrong with atheists discussing their dogma and ideas about religion in the Religion section provided they are not griefing anybody.

And yes, imposing your idea on others that this forum is righteously subject to atheist griefing based on the fact that it is in a scientific community is not intellectual discussion, but fanatical griefing.

cool skill said:
Troll rationalization.
One feeling griefed does not mean they are being griefed. Nor does it mean they are not being griefed.

Whether or not somebody is griefing is based soleley on the actions of that somebody. Not on the feelings of anybody that feels griefed.

The point is, Atheists selfrighteously feel that it is ok to grief others based on the fact that this is a science forum. They fanatically impose this belief on others.

Free discussion is free discussion. People aren't going to walk on egg-shells just so you don't interpret them as greifing you. What you are looking for is not free discussion at all.

Regardless, I'll bite, how is the atheist actively griefing you? Give me one specific example.

charles cure said:
yeah, well at least i don't use the word "griefing".

The theme song from Charlie Brown has been prevalent in my mind since this conversation. Over and over and over. Maybe that's what griefing means!

Crunchy Cat said:
Free discussion is free discussion. People aren't going to walk on egg-shells.
Nobody is asking anybody to walk on egg shells.
Furthermore, you continue to idiotically refer to people griefing me as if it had any relevence to the subject matter.
If you cannot interpret the discussion, don't expect to be taken seriously.

Please show me a quote in which I spoke about anybody griefing me.
Otherwise, I don't answer false questions.

cool skill said:
Troll rationalization.

So your calling all atheists fanatics based on what goes on at a science forum?

spiritual_spy said:
So your calling all atheists fanatics based on what goes on at a science forum?
Yes based on the few Atheists on a single internet science forum, all Atheists on the planet are fanatics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back