The ABUSE of women in the bible.

REALLY ?? WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE LOSER??

You did not answer my questions to you in ARABIC !!!!

Oh man, I hate it when that happens.
Likely his comp. don't support Arabic fonts.

which means you are FILTHY LIAR, YOU ARE PRETENDING TO BE EX-MUSLIM, YOU ARE PRETENDING TO KNOW ARABIC....I KNOW YOU GUYS: PATHETIC LIARS.

Did somebody forget his medication today?

----You did not answer my questions to you in ARABIC !!!! which means you are FILTHY LIAR, YOU ARE PRETENDING TO BE EX-MUSLIM, YOU ARE PRETENDING TO KNOW ARABIC....I KNOW YOU GUYS: PATHETIC LIARS.----

LOL...
LOL...

blackstone... wanna go samurai on his ass? :D

Originally posted by Blackstone
I pity him, he just copy and paste from islamic sites and post here without keeping in mind that there are people who know about and experienced islam more than him and can response and annihilate what he just write without reading, and then when i debate with him he will tell me to fuck off...and he thinks that iam an evil christian fanatic just because I answered to his claims about islam, ignoring the fact that i stated my athiesm more than 10 times and debated against thiests about creation and afterlife alot here...

You are just FILTHY liar, you claim to speak and read araic FLUENTLY and when I challenged you and asked you some questions in Arabic, you run away !!!

PATHETIC LIAR.

You are just FILTHY liar, you claim to speak and read araic FLUENTLY and when I challenged you and asked you some questions in Arabic, you run away !!!

PATHETIC LIAR.

Type-A on PCP!

Originally posted by sycoindian
----You did not answer my questions to you in ARABIC !!!! which means you are FILTHY LIAR, YOU ARE PRETENDING TO BE EX-MUSLIM, YOU ARE PRETENDING TO KNOW ARABIC....I KNOW YOU GUYS: PATHETIC LIARS.----

LOL...
LOL...

blackstone... wanna go samurai on his ass? :D

LOSERS....where did you hide ? where is the other loser ??

ok, let me put it straight, I am here ALONE fighting 3-4 PATHETIC hate-filled LOSERS....WAO: WHAT AN HONOUR.

COME ON LOSERS: IF ALL OF YOU UNITE YOU WILL NOT MOVE A HAIR IN MY ASS :p

"ok, let me put it straight, I am here ALONE fighting 3-4 PATHETIC hate-filled LOSERS....WAO: WHAT AN HONOUR."

Three? I see one troll screaming incessently.

*High-fives syncoindian*

we've already agreed that you seem to have the mental capacity similar to whatsup... so unless u clean your language and take out all the insults and present logical arguments, u aint gonna get no dough from me....

later non-muslim hater :D

---Three? I see one troll screaming incessently.---

yeahh.. forgot to eat mushrooms today eh :D

*high fives back to Xev*

Before Ill start the debate, lets learn few point first...

Green, religion is part of life in general, insects, to wolverines, tolions, to apes, to humans. life is religion (though religion can come in many forms, nationalism are one among many..)

Take ants for instance..They have soldier ants, the workers, then the queen, one being subject to another...This is how life MUST BE...

A lion is also another example, where in the clain there is always the head, and the master earns his respect, the master will die for his clan as well, in return for his work is high respect and regard of the rest of the members....

And in the lion's clan, there are many small or large groups here and there..When they meet, they fight, some groups dissappear, and the strong will survive...

Humans are the same, except in the higher level. Religions come in many form, through nationalism, christianity, hinduism, etc..

IT IS A MUST, that we are subject and dependant upon one another (Unlike stupid atheist who claim to not like authority.) While a religionist trust his health to a medical scientist, a medical scientist in turn trust his spirituality to a religionist...

Some doctors are not good, some religions are not good as well...

----------------------------------------------------------------

I have observed many religions if not all......I have learned that what Jesus said did make sense.....We are all God;ss creation, he plants the seed, then it grows until it becomes mature and bears fruit...

I understand Judaism is the best method of governing AT THE TIME. It is common sense that rules and regulations are applied, AND HISTORICALLY SPEAKING, THAT ORIGINATED FROM RELIGION, and curreent governing is just derived from it...

"The kingdom of God can be likened to a mustard seed, it starts out small but when grown, it is so huge that birds of the air dwell at it"- Jesus Christ.......

Judaism is good religion applicable at the time, but as time goes by it must be nourished, cultivated, and developed until it bears fruit..

"Mysteries hidden for generations now revealed"- St. Paul

Thats why The Catholic Christian church today doesnt take the old testament without the new testament, and we dont take the new testament without the catechism (modern translations applicable for current living: modified version of the scriptures..) THEY ALL GO HAND IN HAND, JUST AS A MUSTARD SEED HAS ITS STAGES, FROM SEED, TO BIGGER AND BIGGER...

MUSLIM IS TOO PRIMITIVE, IS NOT MODIFIED, IS THE SAME 6,000 YEARS AGO, AND YOU STILL USE SUCH METHOD TODAY AS IF ITS APPLICABLE.......TEACHING QURAN TO MODERN AND SMARTER HUMANS IS LIKE FEEDING MILK TO BODY BUILDERS, IT IS JUST NOT APPLICABLE ANYMORE....

http://www.dtl.org/treatise/islam/christianity-2.htm

Check that webpage and see how primitive your religion is....

"From greater gifts comes forth greater responsibilities"- Bible...

However, you can never judge people..EVER...If someone claims to be a christian, it doesnt really mean he is a christian...His virtues could probably be more like buddhism...Or a buddhism claiming to be buddhist but more like atheists..Or an atheists claiming to be an atheist but more like catholic..BECAUSE WE ARE JUDGED BY OUR VIRTUES AND HOW WE LIVE OUR LIFE, SO WE CANT JUDGE...FOR ALL I KNOW YOU COULD BE GOING TO HEAVENM AND IM NOT, EVEN THOUGH YUR DEFENDING ATHEISM OR ISLAM, YOUR PROBABLY JUSTIFIED BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT AWARE WHAT YOU ARE DOING, AND WHEN YOU ARE TOLD YOU PROBABLY TREASURE THE WISDOM GIVEN TO YOU MORE THAN I DO...........

Remember the parable of the richman who gave sum amount of donations to the church, but the poor old woman only gave a penny...And Jesus said "Amen I say unto you, the lady's prayers pierced through the clouds.."

She gave a penny but was loved more by God than the one who gave millions, because the penny was all she have and sahe gave anyways...

Another example is the thief hanged on the cross next to Jesus...He was a sinner, ignorant about faith, and probably evil his life...But at the end he went to paradise..Why? HOW COULD GOD LET EVIL MEN GO TO HEAVEN??

ONCE AGAIN THE MORE YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE, THE MORE YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE FOR IT...YOU ARE NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR SOMETHING YOU DONT KNOW....IF YOU KILLED SOMEONE AND DIDNT KNOW IT WAS A SIN, YOU WONT BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR IT...LIKEWISE IF YOU KILLED YOURSELF AND DIDNT KNOW IT WAS A SIN (SUICIDE BOMBING) YOU ARE NOT ACCCOUNTABLE FOR IT AS WELL...GOD IS THE JUDGE, HE KNOWS YUR HEARTS....

"IF TODAY YOU HEAR MY WORDS, HARDEN NOT YOUR HEARTS"- JESUS..

"IF TODAY YOU HEAR MY WORDS, HARDEN NOT YOUR HEARTS"- JESUS...

"BEHOLD I COME TO THE DOOR AND KNOCK, WHOEVER HEARS MY VOICE AND INVITES ME IN, I WILL DINE WITH HIM, HE IN ME AND I IN HIM"- JESUS...

"GO TO PREACH THE GOSPEL, IF THEY WELCOME YOU EAT WITH THEM...IF NOT WIPE THE DUST OFF YOUR FEET. TRULY I SAY UNTO YOU I WILL BE MORE TOLERABLE IN SODOM AND GOMORAH THAN IN THAT TOWN"- JESUS....

GREEN, WHEN YOU KNOW, DONT CLOSE YOUR HEARTS, OPEN IT AND ACCEPT CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE....THE MORE YOU KNOW THE MORE YOUR ACCOUNTABLE...DONT BE SSTUPID AND NOT WELCOME GOD IN YOUR DOOR (HEART).......

Originally posted by sycoindian
we've already agreed that you seem to have the mental capacity similar to whatsup... so unless u clean your language and take out all the insults and present logical arguments, u aint gonna get no dough from me....

later non-muslim hater :D

I dont give a FUCK about you...got it ?

---I dont give a FUCK about you...got it ?---

awwwww.. so cute... someone's got their panties in a twist.. :D

Re: Before Ill start the debate, lets learn few point first...

Originally posted by whatsupyall
Green, religion is part of life in general, insects, to wolverines, tolions, to apes, to humans. life is religion (though religion can come in many forms, nationalism are one among many..)
===================================
G W
WRONG, nationalism is NOT religion, check the meaning of nationalism in the dictionary:

1-Devotion to the interests or culture of one's nation.
2-The belief that nations will benefit from acting independently rather than collectively, emphasizing national rather than international goals.
3-Aspirations for national independence in a country under foreign domination.

nation·al·ist adj. & n.
nation·al·istic adj.
nation·al·isti·cal·ly adv.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=nationalism

So you got your opening statemnet BADLY WRONG...let's continue:

Take ants for instance..They have soldier ants, the workers, then the queen, one being subject to another...This is how life MUST BE...
=============================
G W

Why you are assuming this how life must be ?? you are imposing the life of ants to be examples of how humans should live.

you got that wrong as well buddy, the communists dont believe in your ants system, so they dont believe that life should be like what you mistakenly preach....The score is 2-0 for my advantage up till now.
======================================
A lion is also another example, where in the clain there is always the head, and the master earns his respect, the master will die for his clan as well, in return for his work is high respect and regard of the rest of the members....
=====================================
G W

It seems you are fascinated with the animal kingdom, why you dont go and live with them ??

WAKE UP BUDDY, we are humans, we are not animals.

==================================

And in the lion's clan, there are many small or large groups here and there..When they meet, they fight, some groups dissappear, and the strong will survive...

Humans are the same, except in the higher level. Religions come in many form, through nationalism, christianity, hinduism, etc..
================================

G W

I proved you that nationalism is NOT religion. dont repeat the same mistake again.

IT IS A MUST, that we are subject and dependant upon one another (Unlike stupid atheist who claim to not like authority.) While a religionist trust his health to a medical scientist, a medical scientist in turn trust his spirituality to a religionist...

Some doctors are not good, some religions are not good as well...
G W :

FAIR POINT......

I have observed many religions if not all......I have learned that what Jesus said did make sense.....We are all God;ss creation, he plants the seed, then it grows until it becomes mature and bears fruit...
G W

Well not all what jesus said makes sense, some of what he said is quite OBSCENE:

The Earth is flat and never moves?! The Sun hurries back to where it rises?!

"He set the earth on its foundations; it can never be moved. (From the NIV Bible, Psalm 104:5)"

The sun rises and the sun sets, and hurries back to where it rises. (From the NIV Bible, Ecclesiastes 1:5)"

Well, I don't think there is any need for much explanation to the nonsense above!
Since when the Earth is flat and can never move?! We all know that the Earth and the other planets rotate and move in space around the Sun.
Since when the Sun hurries back to where it rises, like if there is some hole it rises from and another hole it sets through on Earth?!

So I dont accept the notion that what jesus said makes sense.

==========================================
Judaism is good religion applicable at the time, but as time goes by it must be nourished, cultivated, and developed until it bears fruit..
"Mysteries hidden for generations now revealed"- St. Paul

Thats why The Catholic Christian church today doesnt take the old testament without the new testament, and we dont take the new testament without the catechism (modern translations applicable for current living: modified version of the scriptures..) THEY ALL GO HAND IN HAND, JUST AS A MUSTARD SEED HAS ITS STAGES, FROM SEED, TO BIGGER AND BIGGER...
====================================

G W :

And thats why the jews beleive jesus is being boiled in HOT SHITE:

The Jewish talmud:

Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is being boiled in "hot excrement."

And that's why the jews accuse the virgin mary of being a WHORE:

Sanhedrin 106a. Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters.

And that's why the old testaments allowed the RAPE of 3 years old girl:

In the Torah (Numbers), after the conquest of Midian and Moab, and the great venereal plague, Moses (peace be on him) ordered that all the women "who have known a man" be killed but that "all the young girls, who have not known a man by lying with him" be kept alive for the Israelites. Since the only females left fit for marriage and wholesome relations were prepubescent virgins, a Jewish law concerning child marriage was enacted. That law is found in the Babylonian Talmud.

"Rabbi Joseph said, 'Come and hear. A maiden aged 3 years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition.' Mishnah: A girl of the age of 3 years and a day may be betrothed, subject to her father's approval, by sexual intercourse. ...Gemara: Our Rabbis taught: 'A girl of the age of 3 years may be betrothed by sexual intercourse.' "

Today, the Jewish law for marriage, sets the age of consent for females at 11. (Consent is only one way of marriage) I do not know if modern Jewish law still allows (in theory) betrothal by intercourse as it was practiced in ancient times.

GOOD FOR YOU IF YOU BELIEVE IN JUDAISM. I JUST WANT TO KNOW YOUR REACTION TO THE FACT THAT JEWS BELIEVE JESUS IS BEING BOILED IN HOT SHITE !!!!

MUSLIM IS TOO PRIMITIVE, IS NOT MODIFIED, IS THE SAME 6,000 YEARS AGO, AND YOU STILL USE SUCH METHOD TODAY AS IF ITS APPLICABLE.......TEACHING QURAN TO MODERN AND SMARTER HUMANS IS LIKE FEEDING MILK TO BODY BUILDERS, IT IS JUST NOT APPLICABLE ANYMORE....
G W:

6000 YEARS AGO !!!!! another point: 3-0 for my advantage:

Islam is 1423 years old Mr ignorant.

we teach the Holy Quran as we teach any other book, what's wrong with that.

refering to hate website is not helping you, it making you look like raped ape.

However, you can never judge people..EVER...If someone claims to be a christian, it doesnt really mean he is a christian...His virtues could probably be more like buddhism...Or a buddhism claiming to be buddhist but more like atheists..Or an atheists claiming to be an atheist but more like catholic..BECAUSE WE ARE JUDGED BY OUR VIRTUES AND HOW WE LIVE OUR LIFE, SO WE CANT JUDGE...
===============================
G W:

So why then we have JUDGES and COURTS ?????????????????

FOR ALL I KNOW YOU COULD BE GOING TO HEAVENM AND IM NOT, EVEN THOUGH YUR DEFENDING ATHEISM OR ISLAM, YOUR PROBABLY JUSTIFIED BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT AWARE WHAT YOU ARE DOING, AND WHEN YOU ARE TOLD YOU PROBABLY TREASURE THE WISDOM GIVEN TO YOU MORE THAN I DO...........
G W:

It is you who is not aware of WHAT you are believing, Allah almighty has sealed your hearts and your eyes.

We shall meet in the day of judgment and see how wrong you were....you the people who worship A MAN and not the one who created this man.........you the mislead LOST christians.

=================================

Remember the parable of the richman who gave sum amount of donations to the church, but the poor old woman only gave a penny...And Jesus said "Amen I say unto you, the lady's prayers pierced through the clouds.."

She gave a penny but was loved more by God than the one who gave millions, because the penny was all she have and sahe gave anyways...
G W

Which GOD ??????? if you are refering to MAN as God then you are LOST.

====================================
ONCE AGAIN THE MORE YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE, THE MORE YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE FOR IT...YOU ARE NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR SOMETHING YOU DONT KNOW....IF YOU KILLED SOMEONE AND DIDNT KNOW IT WAS A SIN, YOU WONT BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR IT...LIKEWISE IF YOU KILLED YOURSELF AND DIDNT KNOW IT WAS A SIN (SUICIDE BOMBING) YOU ARE NOT ACCCOUNTABLE FOR IT AS WELL...GOD IS THE JUDGE, HE KNOWS YUR HEARTS....
=======================================
G W:

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE DEVOUT CHRISTIAN ABORTION CLINIC BOMBERS ?? ARE THEY NOT SINNERS AS WELL, OR ARE THEY KILLING BY THE NAME OF YOUR FALSE LORD ?????????????

"BEHOLD I COME TO THE DOOR AND KNOCK, WHOEVER HEARS MY VOICE AND INVITES ME IN, I WILL DINE WITH HIM, HE IN ME AND I IN HIM"- JESUS...
=================================

G W.

But as far as I know and you know, Jesus is DEAD, how he will come and knock my door for dinner ??? SHALL HE FIRST GIVE ME A RING TO SEE IF I AM AT HOME FIRST ????

Is he NOT dead ??? How God can DIE ???????????????

:confused:

"GO TO PREACH THE GOSPEL, IF THEY WELCOME YOU EAT WITH THEM...IF NOT WIPE THE DUST OFF YOUR FEET. TRULY I SAY UNTO YOU I WILL BE MORE TOLERABLE IN SODOM AND GOMORAH THAN IN THAT TOWN"- JESUS....
==============================
G W:

But your FALSE lord had banned preaching the GOSPEL TO THE GENTILES: Matthew 7:6,15:24,26) ????????????????

Does your lord CONTRADICTS himself ???????
================================

GREEN, WHEN YOU KNOW, DONT CLOSE YOUR HEARTS, OPEN IT AND ACCEPT CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE....THE MORE YOU KNOW THE MORE YOUR ACCOUNTABLE...DONT BE SSTUPID AND NOT WELCOME GOD IN YOUR DOOR (HEART)....... [/B]

G W:

Do you know that you are going to hell according to JESUS himself:

"Many will say to me (Jesus) on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 7:22-23)"

God is not MAN, your FLASE god was tempted by the devil, worshiped God and BEGGED god for help....these are not the behaviour of GOD....

WAKE UP.....RID YOURSELF FROM THIS SHITE ABOUT JESUS, JESUS IS A PROPHET NOT GOD.

" Not every one who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter
the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father
who is in heaven . " Matthew 7:21
If Jesus is our Savior , why would he say calling upon him
as 'Lord' on the Day of Judgement will Not Save Us ?

WAKE UP BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

Last edited:
Just great: a my quran is better than your bible diatribe. I can think of nothing the rational world needs more than this prequel to Dumb & Dumber. :rolleyes:

I swear to the almighty IPU that I think Green is an alter ego of brainless(whatsup). Look at the similarities: They both keep forgetting about that caps lock thing, they both just post straight from fundamentalist sites, they're both about as loving as an enraged bull, they both start their threads with 5 pounds of manure, and defend them with crude language and childish logic....The list goes on and on. It makes you wonder. Did I mention how their inital posts, if you remove the subject, look identical?

Originally posted by muscleman

WE KNOW IT BY THEIR WORKS.....IF MUSLIMS IS THE TRUE CHURCH, WHY SHOULD IT PERMIT SUICIDE MASSACRE? JESUS WONT LIKE THAT, A FATHER WANTS THE BEST FOR HIS CHILDREN..

Who said ISLAM permits suicide massacre ??

Your lord was NOT that peacful, your bible PROMOTE TERRORISM AND SUICIDE BOMBINGS:

Moderator edit : text deleted as it has been duplicated in a new thread titled Terrorism and Suicide Bombing in the bible.

Last edited by a moderator:
re: blackstone.

May Allah cleanse your BLACKSTONE heart from all the evils.

You still have time to repent, hurry up before you die, you might die soon......:(

All your lies are REFUTED here:

http://www.answering-christianity.com

<font color="red">Moderator edit: Personal insults add nothing to the discussion.</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
green.. a few points that have been reiterated before but u seem to have ignored them...

- if you wanna refute christianity, go to a christian forum... or start a thread christianity vs islam... cuz we (blackstone and meself) aint christian... and we have a whole buncha atheists and agnostics.. so if you wanna argue abt it, talk to the christians.. u wont get an argument from us...
- stop proselytizing...

Back