The ABUSE of women in the bible.

---Those muslim scholars are not saying that their words are holy, they are NOT holy and they cant be holy, they are teaching us COMMON SENSE: ----

if its common sense as you say, then why does it have to be taught?

---Well, if you want to understand Islam you have to RESPECT Islam first, your writings however shows NO respect for my faith. ---

and what kinda behaviour shows your so called 'respect'... if you think that me asking legitimate questions about your religion disrespectful, then sure, i dont respect it... if you can't talk about Islam objectively, then there is no point in discussin further..

Originally posted by ConsequentAtheist
Yep. There's nothing quite like a theocratic state based on the Quran to give women a sense of security. :rolleyes:

How ignorant you are ? out of 54 MUSLIM countr around the world you can find only handful of theocratic countries..does that mean the muslim world is theocratic??

DID YOU VISIT TURKEY ???????????????????????????????

Originally posted by sycoindian
---Those muslim scholars are not saying that their words are holy, they are NOT holy and they cant be holy, they are teaching us COMMON SENSE: ----

if its common sense as you say, then why does it have to be taught?

It does not need to be taught, it is needed to remind simple muslims of this fact.

---Well, if you want to understand Islam you have to RESPECT Islam first, your writings however shows NO respect for my faith. ---

and what kinda behaviour shows your so called 'respect'... if you think that me asking legitimate questions about your religion disrespectful, then sure, i dont respect it... if you can't talk about Islam objectively, then there is no point in discussin further..

No one object to your rights to ask questions about Islam, your behaviour and your smiles does NOT suggest you are seroius.

Your calling for me not to answer this loser: whatsup and your waiting for the entertainment to begin is ANOTHER EXAMPLE of your dishonest objectives.

why need reminders? do ppl forget that easily?

I mentiond the word 'simple' muslims.

Dont drag the argument out of the main topic, I konw your tactics, concentrating on samll details to divert the attention from the fact that you lost the debate....

i use smilies next to a statement which is not serious.. just that statement... and if i wasn't serious, this convo wudn't have lasted so long...

about me havin entertainment from you and whatsup.. well, cuz both of you use ad hominems.. that would be entertainment..

----Dont drag the argument out of the main topic, I konw your tactics, concentrating on samll details to divert the attention from the fact that you lost the debate....----

LOL... i never knew this wasn't about winning or losing... if you think ur here to win, then surely u've been posting in the wrong thread...

lemme recap...

muslim scholars reminding 'simple' muslims the laws even though they are common sense....

if you can't spot a problem with your argument, i donno what to say....

i use smilies next to a statement which is not serious.. just that statement... and if i wasn't serious, this convo wudn't have lasted so long...

about me havin entertainment from you and whatsup.. well, cuz both of you use ad hominems.. that would be entertainment..

Enetertainment and seriousness does not mix.....do they ?

----Dont drag the argument out of the main topic, I konw your tactics, concentrating on samll details to divert the attention from the fact that you lost the debate....----

LOL... i never knew this wasn't about winning or losing... if you think ur here to win, then surely u've been posting in the wrong thread...

lemme recap...

muslim scholars reminding 'simple' muslims the laws even though they are common sense....

if you can't spot a problem with your argument, i donno what to say....

Common sense for you might not be for someone else.

---Common sense for you might not be for someone else.---

and muslim scholars (fallible human beings) are a better judge of that than you and me?

i disagree...

if they are fallible that means that they have scope for error... that falsifies your point...

---NOT HERE IN THIS THREAD.---

if you dont like it, you are more than free to leave.... i'll be more than happy to discuss all this with heflores...

Back