The ABUSE of women in the bible.

Wheres green? Is he here? Green if your here....Im ready for a real debate (enlightenment as well). When u respond I will begin posting..........

Originally posted by Green_World
How ignorant you are ?
I assume that you intended an exclamation point rather than a question mark.
out of 54 MUSLIM countr around the world you can find only handful of theocratic countries..does that mean the muslim world is theocratic??
Where did I suggest otherwise?
DID YOU VISIT TURKEY ???????????????????????????????
No, but I hear that it's a great place, and I've always been interested in Anatolian archaeology. BTW, I think your question mark ( ? ) key is stuck.

Originally posted by Lady
** Unlike most I commune with God and don't find reasons to hate him for the interpations of men. If I don't understand him that's o.k and expected but like anyone ele's I can request knowledge, nevertheless, the heart is pure, no words, just feelings.

Lady, I want some of what you're having for lunch today..whatever it is...sounds pretty darn good.

What happend to the debate on the Abuse of Women in the bible.

What is the Muslim View on Buddha? (Off topic I know but I am to curious)

Originally posted by Empty Dragon

Muslims have no views...whatsoever....

Please elaborate?

I meant no viewes of importance to you........;)

My personal view if that there might have been a guy name Buddah, there's some weak evidance in the Quran, he went on a self quest to find his purpose, and couldn't do it, so deprived himself and stuff and tied himself to trees, and whatever in a desperate move to reach his purpose....I take it before he died he found that thing he was looking for and started looking all happy and talking wisom, and some people to this day still have a zeal to belief that, if we live our lives like that guy we might die happy die happy like he did....Just my pure exaggeration of what could have taken place.

Lady what's your religion?

Also there is no "abuse" of women by the bible. When you speak of man you speak of god, because we were made in his image. All of man is to god as woman is to man. The depth of the scriptures is that of the spirit, not the spirit of man, but of god. If you do not have is spirit, you should seek the lord first before ignorantly accusing him of being injust, and intruding in to those things which it is impossible that you have understanding, with out the holyghost.

p.s. Also if english is your primary language, get the KJV bible, becuase some of that stuff you posted was not only greatly perverted, but apalling.

Last edited:
----what will happen TODAY for muslim women in saudi arabia if they didnt cover thier FACE ?----

EXACTLY...

Lady what's your religion?

** Well the denomination's believe in Trinity and I can't afford to pay tithes to the Father,Son, and the Holy ghost nor do I believe in 3 gods. Anyways, joking aside I'm non- denominational. But I do believe William Marrion Branham Message.

Last edited:
Originally posted by whatsupyall
Wheres green? Is he here? Green if your here....Im ready for a real debate (enlightenment as well). When u respond I will begin posting..........

I am ready for you, but you have to notice the time difference between where I am and where you are.

You can post your replies and I will post mine.

Dont despair if I make you appear good loser :D

We believe Buddha was unknown prophet who came to guide his people to God but like christians instead of worshiping God they worshiped him: THE MAN.

Wow, and the "Who is a bigger loser, Green World or Whatsupyall?" debate begins.

Unless they're the same loser.

Well, if you want to understand Islam you have to RESPECT Islam first, your writings however shows NO respect for my faith.

Bull. I don't have to respect Ted Bundy to study him.

This might sound harsh and mean to you, but in reality, it is all allowed in the Bible, and this is how it would be if the church from the Fundamentalist Christians rule over the state. In the middle centuries, women in the Christian societies had absolutely no value !!.

Untrue. The status of women in the European Middle Ages fluctuated often, reaching a peak for the nobility during the High Middle Ages.

They were only sex objects controlled and played with by their masters, the men.

How nice. Now put down John Norman and read a few history books, hmmkay? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Blackstone
what will happen TODAY for muslim women in saudi arabia if they didnt cover thier FACE ? :)
=====================================
Hello again MR. LOSER: I was waiting to hear from you:

You see how ignorant you are, many women in saudi araia DONT cover their faces, nothing happen to them.

You are talking about a country while our discussion is about RELIGION.

==================================
islam is not any better buddy; all of your religions are a shame on humanity, this verse states that men are in charge of women, and they are a higher rank than them, and men can beat thier women if they went disobeyant on thier husbands :

Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, with what Allah has made one better than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them , refuse to share their beds, beat them ; but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance): for Allah is Most High, Great (above you all).
(chapter 4- verse 34)
======================================

G W:

Wife beating anytime and for any reason is never allowed in Islam. There is however a questionable condition where Allah Almighty seems to allow the husband to beat his wife, and that is after he gives her two warnings to stop showing ill-conduct and disloyalty.

Let us look at Noble Verses 4:34-36 "(34). Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).

(35). If ye fear a breach between them twain, appoint (two) arbiters, one from his family, and the other from hers; if they wish for peace, Allah will cause their reconciliation: For Allah hath full knowledge, and is acquainted with all things.

(36). Serve Allah, and join not any partners with Him; and do good- to parents, kinsfolk, orphans, those in need, neighbours who are near, neighbours who are strangers, the companion by your side, the wayfarer (ye meet), and what your right hands possess: For Allah loveth not the arrogant, the vainglorious;"

The Arabic word used in Noble Verse 4:34 above is "idribuhunna", which is derived from "daraba" which means "beat". The issue with all of the Arabic words that are derived from the word "daraba" is that they don't necessarily mean "hit". The word "idribuhunna" for instance, could very well mean to "leave" them. It is exactly like telling someone to "beat it" or "drop it" in English.

Allah Almighty used the word "daraba" in Noble Verse 14:24 "Seest thou not how Allah sets (daraba) forth a parable? -- A goodly Word Like a goodly tree, Whose root is firmly fixed, And its branches (reach) To the heavens". "daraba" here meant "give an example". If I say in Arabic "daraba laka mathal", it means "give you an example".

Allah Almighty also used the word "darabtum", which is derived from the word "daraba" in Noble Verse 4:94, which mean to "go abroad" in the sake of Allah Almighty:

"O ye who believe! When ye go abroad (darabtum) In the cause of Allah, Investigate carefully, And say not to anyone Who offers you a salutation: 'Thou art none of a Believer!' Coveting the perishable good Of this life: with Allah Are profits and spoils abundant. Even thus were ye yourselves Before, till Allah conferred On you His favours: therefore Carefully investigate. For Allah is well aware Of all that ye do. (The Noble Quran, 4:94)"

So "daraba" literally means "beat", or "go abroad", or "give" but not in the sense to give something by hand, but rather to give or provide an example.

Important Note: Notice how Allah Almighty in Noble Chapter (Surah) 4 He used "daraba (4:34" and "darabtum (4:94)", which are both derived from the same root. He used both words in the same Chapter, which tells me that "daraba" in Noble Verse 4:34 means to desert or leave, since that's what its derived word meant in Noble Verse 4:94. The next section below will further prove my point.

I am sure there are more Noble Verses that used words derived from "daraba" in the Noble Quran, but these are the only ones I know of so far. In the case of Noble Verse 4:34 where Allah Almighty seems to allow men to hit their wives after the two warnings for ill-conduct and disloyalty, it could very well be that Allah Almighty meant to command the Muslims to "leave" the home all together and desert their wives for a long time in a hope that the wives would then come back to their senses and repent.
=======================================
islam allowes slavery of girls:

Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess : thus hath Allah ordained (prohibitions) against you: except for these, all others are lawful, provided ye seek with gifts from your property, desiring chastity, not lust. Seeing that ye derive benefit from them, give them their dowers (at least) as prescribed ; but if, after a dower is prescribed, ye agree mutually, there is no blame on you, and Allah is All-Knowing All-Wise. (4-25)
=======================================
G W:

This is what surah 4:25 is saying: where did you get the above MADE-UP surah ???

And whoever of you have not the means wherewith to wed free, believing women, they may wed believing girls from among those (captives) whom your right hands possess, and Allâh has full knowledge about your Faith, you are one from another. Wed them with the permission of their own folk (guardians, Auliyâ' or masters) and give them their Mahr according to what is reasonable; they (the above said captive and slave-girls) should be chaste, not adulterous, nor taking boy-friends. And after they have been taken in wedlock, if they commit illegal sexual intercourse, their punishment is half that for free (unmarried) women.[] This is for him among you who is afraid of being harmed in his religion or in his body; but it is better for you that you practise self_restraint, and Allâh is Oft_Forgiving, Most Merciful.
====================================

allah allowes prostitution. [/B]

REALLY ?? WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE LOSER??

You did not answer my questions to you in ARABIC !!!! which means you are FILTHY LIAR, YOU ARE PRETENDING TO BE EX-MUSLIM, YOU ARE PRETENDING TO KNOW ARABIC....I KNOW YOU GUYS: PATHETIC LIARS.

Back