The ABUSE of women in the bible.

Green_World

Banned
Banned
What the New Testament has to say:

1 Timothy 2:11-14 "Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression."

1 Corinthians 14:34 "Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church."

Men can shave the women's heads if women don't cover their heads:

1 Corinthians 11:5-10: "But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven. For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered. For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man. For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man. For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels."

1 Corinthians 11:13: "Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God (with her head) uncovered?"

What the Old Testament has to say:

Deuteronomy 22:28-30 "If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay the girl's father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the girl, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives."

(This verse was taken from the NIV Bible. The NIV Bible is the most trusted and used Bible among Trinitanian Christians. Many other authors of other bibles were ashamed of this verse and changed the words "rapes her" to words like "lay hold on her" or "seizes her and lies down with her". Other Bibles like the WE Bible removed this verse completely, which is a total corruption !.)

One must ask a simple question here, who is really punished, the man who raped the woman or the woman who was raped? What is to prevent someone from finding the best looking woman in town, raping her, telling everyone about it, and then having the courts force her to be his wife for the rest of her life?

We all hear about "date rapes" here in the US and Europe. If the Christian groups from the "Army of God" who blow abortion clinics in the US, or the owners of www.godhatesfags.com ever rule their churches over the state, then we will see things such as men brutally raping the women they sexually desire the most on their dates, then take these women to court and sue them and prove that they raped them. Then marry them by force, and continue raping them for the rest of their natural life.

This might sound harsh and mean to you, but in reality, it is all allowed in the Bible, and this is how it would be if the church from the Fundamentalist Christians rule over the state. In the middle centuries, women in the Christian societies had absolutely no value !!. They were only sex objects controlled and played with by their masters, the men.

Exodus 21:7-8 "And in case a man should sell his daughter as a slave girl , she will not go out in the way that the slave men go out. If she is displeasing in the eyes of her master so that he doesn't designate her as a concubine but causes her to be redeemed, he will not be entitled to sell her to a foreign people in his treacherously dealing with her."

Here in this verse we can see that fathers can easily and freely sell their daughters as slaves to other men. The other men are free to rape the daughters if they wish to do so.

Deuteronomy 25:11-12 "And in case men struggle together (in a fight) with one another, and the wife of the one has come near to deliver her husband out of the striking one (to save her husband), and she has thrust out her hand and grabbed hold of his private (the other man's groin), she must then get both her hands cut off, and the eyes of the men must feel no sorrow."

One has to ask himself a very simple question here: Why should the wife who is trying to save her husband from brutal beating by another man get both her hands cut off? and why should we not have any mercy on her? Does this sound inspired from God to you? Be honest with yourself.

Leviticus 21:9 "And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire."

Why a priests daughter be burnt in fire just because her father is a priest if she decides to act like a whore? Is this fair? Should it make a difference whether or not a girl's father is a priest or not?

Ecclesiastes 25:22 "Of the woman came the beginning of sin, and through her we all die." (from the Catholics Bible) Women in the Bible are considered evil !!!.

Ecclesiasticus 22:3 "....and the birth of ANY daughter is a loss " (From the New Jerusalem Bible. It's a Roman Catholics Bible); Roman Catholics today form more than 75% of the Christians population throughout the world. Why should the Bible give stupid (with all respect to you) generalizing statements like that about ALL women?

Leviticus 12:2-5, if a woman gives birth to a baby boy, then she becomes unclean for 7 days. But if she gives birth to a baby girl, then she becomes unclean for 14 days. This verse is another proof that women in the Bible are disliked to be born !.

Ecclesiastics 7:26-28 "And I find more bitter than death the woman who is a snare, whose heart is a trap and whose hands are chains. The man who pleases God will escape her, but the sinner she will ensnare....while I was still searching but not finding, I found one upright man among a thousand but not one upright woman among them all". The Bible claims that it is impossible to find a single good woman among a thousand women. .

Let us examine the following two verses from the book Leviticus:

Let us look at Leviticus 20:15 "If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he must be put to death, and you must kill the animal."

Let us look at Leviticus 20:16 "If a woman approaches an animal to have sexual relations with it, kill both the woman and the animal. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."

Notice that in Leviticus 20:15 the man has to be caught having sex with an animal in order for him to be put to death. We have to be sure 100% beyond the shadow of the doubt to kill him.

Notice however in Leviticus 20:16 that if a woman only looks SUSPICIOUS and not necessarily get caught having sex with an animal, she would still be put to death. We do not have to be sure 100% beyond the shadow of the doubt with her in order for us to kill her.

Hmmm, very interesting !!!! Don't Leviticus 20:15 and Leviticus 20:16 prove that the Bible prefers to put women to death whenever an opportunity presents itself?

Conclusion: The Bible is False Book, full of errors, contradictions and obscene remarks regarding the dignity of woman.

Last edited:
i would LOVE to see lady deal with THAT:D

after the head ach she gave me in the homosexual's are evil cause the bible says so lets see what she has to say to THIS

i anyone want to bet me that she misses this thread?

----Conclusion: The Bible is False Book, full of errors, contradictions and obscene remarks regarding the dignity of woman.----

yet Prophet Mohammed has claimed Jesus Christ and his teachings to be true...

sweet sweet irony... :p

Originally posted by sycoindian
----Conclusion: The Bible is False Book, full of errors, contradictions and obscene remarks regarding the dignity of woman.----

yet Prophet Mohammed has claimed Jesus Christ and his teachings to be true...

Obviosly you have not figure out the irony at all my friend....You have lost your logic again.....Prophet Muhammed does not claim anything...He doesn't speak on his behalf...The Quran says that Prophet Muhammed who was an illitrate man had a soul that was prechosen to deliver the gospel of the christians...and that the Quran confirms everything that came before it.

You know what the irony my friend....

The christians are living and dying waiting for their gospel and comforter.

The Jews are living and dying waiting for their Messaiah.

The Atheists are living and dying waiting for disproof that god exist.

This is pure maddness...

The answer to this puzzle is submittion...Go is telling us through our lives and history that this is the only way to live in a fit manner.....We have no other choice....If you find a religion called submission...please don't hesitate to call me......Anyone advocating other than that is pure evil....Thank you for making me a very strong muslim.

Well its what they deserve. Sounds to me like its the way society should be run today. The world would be a much better place that way :D :p :D

yet, Prophet Mohammed has claimed Jesus Christ and his teachings to be true...

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him never recognized the Bible as an error-free book:

Narrated AbuNamlah al-Ansari: "When he was sitting with the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) and a Jew was also with him, a funeral passed by him. He (the Jew) asked (Him): Muhammad, does this funeral speak? The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Allah has more knowledge. The Jew said: It speaks.

The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: Whatever the people of the Book [Jews and Christians] tell you, do not verify them, nor falsify them, but say: We believe in Allah and His Apostle. If it is false, do not confirm it, and if it is right, do not falsify it. (Translation of Sunan Abu-Dawud, Knowledge (Kitab Al-Ilm), Book 25, Number 3637)"

The following two Sayings of our beloved Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him were sent to me by Yusif 65; may Allah Almighty always be pleased with him:

Narrated Ubaidullah: "Ibn 'Abbas said, 'Why do you ask the people of the scripture about anything while your Book (Quran) which has been revealed to Allah's Apostle is newer and the latest? You read it pure, undistorted and unchanged, and Allah has told you that the people of the scripture (Jews and Christians) changed their scripture and distorted it, and wrote the scripture with their own hands and said, 'It is from Allah,' to sell it for a little gain. Does not the knowledge which has come to you prevent you from asking them about anything? No, by Allah, we have never seen any man from them asking you regarding what has been revealed to you!' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Holding Fast to the Qur'an and Sunnah, Volume 9, Book 92, Number 461)"

Narrated Abu Huraira: "The people of the Book used to read the Torah in Hebrew and then explain it in Arabic to the Muslims. Allah's Apostle said (to the Muslims). 'Do not believe the people of the Book, nor disbelieve them, but say, 'We believe in Allah and whatever is revealed to us, and whatever is revealed to you.' ' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Holding Fast to the Qur'an and Sunnah, Volume 9, Book 92, Number 460)"

As we clearly see in the above Sayings of our beloved Prophet peace be upon him, we see that the source that the Jews and Christians use (i.e. the Bible or any other religious source such as their Popes', Rabbis or other religious people's verdicts) must be ignored because it is not reliable. As we've seen in the above introduction, the man-made scribes (laws) had corrupted the Bible and turned it "into a lie" (Jeremiah 8:8).

----and that the Quran confirms everything that came before it.---

maybe u misunderstood... what i meant was... as u said, the Quran confirms what came before it.. therefore, the long quote that green provided, is also confirmed accordingly... and green is arguing against that... that is the irony my friend... in another thread he claimed that watevahh was agreeable accordin to the Quran from the bible should be kept, and the rest discarded.. who is he to decide that?

everyone is waitin for somethin hef...:D

----and that the Quran confirms everything that came before it.---

maybe u misunderstood... what i meant was... as u said, the Quran confirms what came before it.. therefore, the long quote that green provided, is also confirmed accordingly... and green is arguing against that... that is the irony my friend... in another thread he claimed that watevahh was agreeable accordin to the Quran from the bible should be kept, and the rest discarded.. who is he to decide that?

everyone is waitin for somethin hef...:D

It is not up to green_world to decide, it is was decided already by Muslim scholars that any thing in the bible which is against or contradicts the holy quran should be considered corrupt since the holy quran is the uncorrupted reserved and the FINAL word of God...got it ?

Greenworld, should I annihilate your post now? Nah....Not yet....Ill wait for a while....I got something to post first.......

Chill Green World...Scynodian is trying to give you a good exorcist exercise here.....Relax and take a breath....All he said was everybody needs something...I totally agree with that.....Is the burden of proof of the Quran on you Greenworld??? Did god hire you to do that??? If you answer yes...then you haven't even began to understand the word submission.

Originally posted by whatsupyall
Greenworld, should I annihilate your post now? Nah....Not yet....Ill wait for a while....I got something to post first.......

:p You cant because your FALSE bible has been decalred CORRUPT and full of LIES and OBSCENITIES.

muslim scholars.... hmmm... okk... for the sake of discussion, i'll say that the spirit of god flowed through your prophet and he revealed the quran and raised a new religion... so what god said thru him is considered infallible... humans are fallible... muslim scholars are humans.. therefore they are fallible... so doesnt that make your statement false? unless you claim that the spirit of god also flowed through the muslim scholars which would also make em mini prophets....

Originally posted by heflores
Chill Green World...Scynodian is trying to give you a good exorcist exercise here.....Relax and take a breath....All he said was everybody needs something...I totally agree with that.....Is the burden of proof of the Quran on you Greenworld??? Did god hire you to do that??? If you answer yes...then you haven't even began to understand the word submission.

It is the ABSOLUTE duty of every muslim to defend his great glorious religion, the time has come now to stop all Islam-haters and put them on trail.

Muslims were sleeping lions and we are waking up now, we will NEVER tolerate any abuse against our religion or our prophet or our faith.

muslim scholars.... hmmm... okk... for the sake of discussion, i'll say that the spirit of god flowed through your prophet and he revealed the quran and raised a new religion... so what god said thru him is considered infallible... humans are fallible... muslim scholars are humans.. therefore they are fallible... so doesnt that make your statement false? unless you claim that the spirit of god also flowed through the muslim scholars which would also make em mini prophets....

man, I better get out of here...you're starting to look too beautifull in my eyes:D

Those muslim scholars are not saying that their words are holy, they are NOT holy and they cant be holy, they are teaching us COMMON SENSE:

Since the Holy Quran is the LAST and the FINAL word of God and since the Quran is NOT corrupted(as you can find the same copy in china and in the USA and in any othe place around the world)
then anything in the bible which contradicts the holy quran is CORRUPT....this is COMMON SENSE REALLY.

---It is the ABSOLUTE duty of every muslim to defend his great glorious religion, the time has come now to stop all Islam-haters and put them on trail. Muslims were sleeping lions and we are waking up now, we will NEVER tolerate any abuse against our religion or our prophet or our faith.---

mannn... why get all macho about this? can't u have a simple discussion without bringin in a CRUSADE? this thread isn't about hating your religion... its about understanding it... plz get that in your head... if i wanted to hate it, i cud simply make petty insults and get outta here....

i was gonna advise you against goin head to head with whatsup, but now i think it will be great entertainment... :p

---man, I better get out of here...you're starting to look too beautifull in my eyes---

:D

---It is the ABSOLUTE duty of every muslim to defend his great glorious religion, the time has come now to stop all Islam-haters and put them on trail. Muslims were sleeping lions and we are waking up now, we will NEVER tolerate any abuse against our religion or our prophet or our faith.---

mannn... why get all macho about this? can't u have a simple discussion without bringin in a CRUSADE? this thread isn't about hating your religion... its about understanding it... plz get that in your head... if i wanted to hate it, i cud simply make petty insults and get outta here....

i was gonna advise you against goin head to head with whatsup, but now i think it will be great entertainment... :p

---man, I better get out of here...you're starting to look too beautifull in my eyes---

:D

Well, if you want to understand Islam you have to RESPECT Islam first, your writings however shows NO respect for my faith.

Whatsup is just another LOSER, I am READY FOR HIM...I WILL REDUCE HIM TO TEARS IN FRONT OF EVERYONE HERE BY THE HELP OF ALLAH ALMIGHTY :)

Back