The 2nd Coming... Islam Style

No, it's based on that the Messiah would come, and did come, and will come again, the Jewish Messiah, Jesus, the one Islam says was just a prophet, minor detail.

IAC

thank you for your comments.

you dont believe that Jesus will come again then:confused:

I cant remember Jesus actually saying he was the son of God, in the way you are saying he was.

At least Muslims believe he was/is the Messiah, the Jews dont even rate him as a prophet. I would have thought we should be using our energies to create a little bit of unity would not you?

Dont you think that is what jesus would have wnated.

~~~~~~~~~
take it
ez
zak

IAC and Zak,

According to Hinduism, you're both wrong. Jesus wasn't the unique Son of God, nor was he a prophet. He was an "Avatar." He was an avatar of Vishnu, the Hindu God. There will be no second coming of Jesus per se, but there will be an appearence of the Kalki Avatar.

Jesus is not even recognized as one of the top 25 Avatars of Hinduism. He is just one of those "minor avatars."

Last edited:
Strange that this "avatar" Jesus, who has had more impact on the world than all the other "avatars" combined, would be so low on their totem pole of avatars, did they not get the Good News that Jesus is the Messiah, that those millions of blood sacrifices which the Hindus perform on animals are not needed?

Last time I checked time is measured based on years before and years after Jesus. I don't think a Hindu "Maha Avatar" has ever been used to measure years of time.

Hi bells,

Thank you for your comments.

I understand, however Islam means to Submit to the will of God, so technically it hasd been around since the early prophets becuase they followed Gods wishes.

It all depends on your understanding, that is why i think there should be a strong common bond between all Abrhamic religions.

You see i am all for unity..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
take it ez
zak
OK Zak, are you for unity with Bahai' whom are also of the Abrahamic faith? They simply say Islam has been corrupted and therefor another true Last Prphote was sent by God, yet again, to straghten things out.

Bahai are an "Abrahamic faith" after all.

Also, what about Mormons. They're an Abrahamic faith?too. Are you for Unity with Mormons?

How about the Mandaeans? I think even the Qur'an says they're A-OK even thought they teach that Jesus a "false prophet" and perverted the TRUE "Abrahamic faith" - that of John!

Yes they are all of the "Great" Abrahamic monotheisms...

So are you for Unity with them?

Also, what of Shinto, Hindu, Buddhists, Scientologiets, Atheists etc... are you in Spiritual unity with them as well?

What do you mean by "unity" anyway?
Michael

IAC

you dont believe that Jesus will come again then:confused:

I cant remember Jesus actually saying he was the son of God, in the way you are saying he was.

At least Muslims believe he was/is the Messiah, the Jews dont even rate him as a prophet. I would have thought we should be using our energies to create a little bit of unity would not you?

Dont you think that is what jesus would have wnated.

~~~~~~~~~
take it
ez
zak

You wish to have unity with Christians? And you call yourself a follower of the muhammed???

Qur’an5:51
O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: they are but friends and protectors to each other. And he among you that turns to them for friendship is of them.

You are either one of two things:

1) A false muslim in rebellion against the expressed word of muhammed.

Or

2) You are a liar seeking to use lying to deceive people.

So what are you?

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Zakariya04
Whats an islmic theocrcy and where do you get Evangelism by the Sword from the Quran.

I am always amassed at how people like you can be so evil or blind not to recognise the teachings of the quran.

Islamic evangelisim by the sword: From the Quran

Qur’an 8:39 “Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah.”

Qur’an 8:12 “I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle.”

Qur’an 8:39 “So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world).”

Qur’an 9:5 “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”

Qur’an 9:29 “Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission.”

Qur’an 8:67 “It is not fitting for any prophet to have prisoners until he has made a great slaughtered in the land.”

Qur’an 9:123 “Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you.”

Qur’an 48:16 “Say (Muhammad) to the wandering desert Arabs who lagged behind: ‘You shall be invited to fight against a people given to war with mighty prowess. You shall fight them until they surrender and submit. If you obey, Allah will grant you a reward, but if you turn back, as you did before, He will punish you with a grievous torture.”

Qur’an 61:2 “O Muslims, why say one thing and do another? Grievously odious and hateful is it in the sight of Allah that you say that which you do not. Truly Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in a battle array, as if they were a solid cemented structure.”

Qur’an 61:11 “Come to believe in Allah and His Apostle and struggle in the Cause of Allah with your wealth and person. This will be good for you…. Allah will give you an early victory.”

Qur’an 8:5 “Your Lord ordered you out of your homes to fight for the true cause, even though some Muslims disliked it, and were averse (to fighting).”

Qur’an 4:77 “Have you not seen those to whom it was said: Withhold from fighting, perform the prayer and pay the zakat. But when orders for fighting were issued, a party of them feared men as they ought to have feared Allah. They say: ‘Our Lord, why have You ordained fighting for us, why have You made war compulsory?’”

Qur’an 4:84 “Then fight (Muhammad) in Allah’s Cause. Incite the believers to fight with you.”

Qur’an 8:7 “Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: ‘Wipe the infidels out to the last.’”

Qur’an 8:12 “Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: ‘I am with you. Give firmness to the Believers. I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.”

Qur’an 8:39 “So, fight them till all opposition ends and the only religion is Islam.”

Qur’an 8:59 “The infidels should not think that they can get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them. They are your enemy and Allah’s enemy.”

i could go on and on couldn't i zakariya04 but i think i have given enough from the Quran to show just how hollow your false words of peace and unity really are.

You wish to have unity with Christians? And you call yourself a follower of the muhammed???

Qur’an5:51
O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: they are but friends and protectors to each other. And he among you that turns to them for friendship is of them.

You are either one of two things:

1) A false muslim in rebellion against the expressed word of muhammed.

Or

2) You are a liar seeking to use lying to deceive people.

So what are you?

I am always amassed at how people like you can be so evil or blind not to recognise the teachings of the quran.

Islamic evangelisim by the sword: From the Quran

Qur’an 8:39 “Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah.”

Qur’an 8:12 “I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle.”

Qur’an 8:39 “So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world).”

Qur’an 9:5 “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”

Qur’an 9:29 “Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission.”

Qur’an 8:67 “It is not fitting for any prophet to have prisoners until he has made a great slaughtered in the land.”

Qur’an 9:123 “Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you.”

Qur’an 48:16 “Say (Muhammad) to the wandering desert Arabs who lagged behind: ‘You shall be invited to fight against a people given to war with mighty prowess. You shall fight them until they surrender and submit. If you obey, Allah will grant you a reward, but if you turn back, as you did before, He will punish you with a grievous torture.”

Qur’an 61:2 “O Muslims, why say one thing and do another? Grievously odious and hateful is it in the sight of Allah that you say that which you do not. Truly Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in a battle array, as if they were a solid cemented structure.”

Qur’an 61:11 “Come to believe in Allah and His Apostle and struggle in the Cause of Allah with your wealth and person. This will be good for you…. Allah will give you an early victory.”

Qur’an 8:5 “Your Lord ordered you out of your homes to fight for the true cause, even though some Muslims disliked it, and were averse (to fighting).”

Qur’an 4:77 “Have you not seen those to whom it was said: Withhold from fighting, perform the prayer and pay the zakat. But when orders for fighting were issued, a party of them feared men as they ought to have feared Allah. They say: ‘Our Lord, why have You ordained fighting for us, why have You made war compulsory?’”

Qur’an 4:84 “Then fight (Muhammad) in Allah’s Cause. Incite the believers to fight with you.”

Qur’an 8:7 “Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: ‘Wipe the infidels out to the last.’”

Qur’an 8:12 “Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: ‘I am with you. Give firmness to the Believers. I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.”

Qur’an 8:39 “So, fight them till all opposition ends and the only religion is Islam.”

Qur’an 8:59 “The infidels should not think that they can get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them. They are your enemy and Allah’s enemy.”

i could go on and on couldn't i zakariya04 but i think i have given enough from the Quran to show just how hollow your false words of peace and unity really are.

Dear IAC and Adstar

thank you for your feedback.

Just one question, who provided the translations of the Quran you have provided?

Moving on.....

You have actually provided the answer to why i oppose whabbism and other forms of Islamic extremism? thank you guys.

For every fucked up translation you guys provide, i could provide you with others, so theirs no point in going there and that goes for the Bible too. Oh yes Zak went to a Cristian boarding school!!

Anway i am trying to promote unity, it appears that you guys dont want it, so dont be bitching at me and my understanding of religion if my interpretation and understanding is not of the bitch arsed whabbists.

is that what you want so you can say, "you see thats how those nut case muslioms are".. Well i aint going there.

Now if you want me to provide alternative trabnslations to your whabbists ones then please ask. but i am in the middle of my february month end at the moment. i run a company with 50 people (i dont think one is muslim, apart from my uncle), so please bear with me if i am not quick with it.

Your lack of underrstanding , lack of foresight and the way you have been fooled by the whabbists disappoints me.

Surely you can do better!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
take it ez
zak

Dear IAC and Adstar

thank you for your feedback.

Just one question, who provided the translations of the Quran you have provided?

Moving on.....

You have actually provided the answer to why i oppose whabbism and other forms of Islamic extremism? thank you guys.

For every fucked up translation you guys provide, i could provide you with others, so theirs no point in going there and that goes for the Bible too. Oh yes Zak went to a Cristian boarding school!!

You oppose true islam. They have the true translation and you promote the watered down version. They are true to the words of muhammed and you are a follower of a compromising spin-off.

Anway i am trying to promote unity, it appears that you guys dont want it,

No i don't wany to have any unity with islam. I am a follower of the Messiah Jesus. You prove that you are not a true muslim by seeking unity with Christiains, Oh you might find some followers of watered down Christianity who seek unity with islam. But no true follower of the Messiah Jesus will ever have unity with the islam, we will never mix the light with darkness.

so dont be bitching at me and my understanding of religion if my interpretation and understanding is not of the bitch arsed whabbists.

Ahhh bitching are we. :) It is good to see the real you shine through zak

is that what you want so you can say, "you see thats how those nut case muslioms are".. Well i aint going there.

Your in denial Zak. It is pathetic.

No
w if you want me to provide alternative trabnslations to your whabbists ones then please ask. but i am in the middle of my february month end at the moment. i run a company with 50 people (i dont think one is muslim, apart from my uncle), so please bear with me if i am not quick with it.

The whabbists are the true muslims of saudi arabia Zac and many muslims share there devotion to the true words of muhammed and are working today to bring about pure islam to all the world.

Your lack of underrstanding , lack of foresight and the way you have been fooled by the whabbists disappoints me.

Surely you can do better!!!

Your denial and rejection of the words of muhammed actually does not disappoint me Zak it gives me hope that you might eventually renounce muhammed as a false prophet and accept Jesus as your lord and Redeemer. But as long as you are in denial about the true nature of islam you will be stuck in a half hearted version of a false faith rejected by The God of Abraham and rejected by true muslims who probably hate you more than they hate me. We see the true nature of islam in iraq today how they love to butcher each other for their version of their faith. And it is not just whabbists either; You will have to add sunni and shite sects to your list of forms of Islamic extremism Zac lol You must belong to one of the smallest sects of islam in the world Zac.

Zak,

Hello??? I was seriously asking about Unity. You ask to have unity but you seem to exclude Abrahamic faiths that supersede Islam and exclude altogether faiths that are non-Abrahamic?

What kind of Unity is this? You've just cut more than half the World out of your "Unity". So what? We gang up against them??? How about this? We say F*ck the Gods and we have a United humanity as best as we possibly can? Instead of wasting our time worrying about some prehistoric sky-God we focus on making like here on Earth as good for the most people as we can and over the centuries maybe we'll get a paradise here - on earth.

Can you see where I'm coming from? I think perhaps a life-philosophy would be much better if people really need a panacea....

So?
Michael

Zak,

Hello??? I was seriously asking about Unity. You ask to have unity but you seem to exclude Abrahamic faiths that supersede Islam and exclude altogether faiths that are non-Abrahamic?

What kind of Unity is this? You've just cut more than half the World out of your "Unity". So what? We gang up against them??? How about this? We say F*ck the Gods and we have a United humanity as best as we possibly can? Instead of wasting our time worrying about some prehistoric sky-God we focus on making like here on Earth as good for the most people as we can and over the centuries maybe we'll get a paradise here - on earth.

Can you see where I'm coming from? I think perhaps a life-philosophy would be much better if people really need a panacea....

So?
Michael

Michael,

thank you for yoru posts and i hope you had a great weekend.

the reason why i was refering to Muslims, jews and christiains in my posts is becuase thats what we have been talking about.

I beleive their is no compulsion in religion so it is up to the individual what they want to be essentially. It strikes me that their is so much bickering between the 3 faiths (jew, muslim and christian) and this annoys becuase the religions teach peace, thats all.

I hate the use and excuse of religion to fight each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
take it ez
zak

Adstar

I disagree with all of them,

i learnt at Sunday school, that one of Jesus' primary messages was to love my neighbour, It appears that you have not picked that one up in the manner of your posts to me.

A pity indeed.

~~~~~~~~~~~
take it ez
zak

You oppose true islam. They have the true translation and you promote the watered down version. They are true to the words of muhammed and you are a follower of a compromising spin-off.

So do you know who provided the translations?

Also what qualifies youas a Isamic theologon?

M*W: Zakariya04, you are much too polite to these idiots. That's why I respect your religion. At least you Muslims have manners. That's why I have many Muslim friends... you guys are so polite and respectful. Look at these crude christians... they're ignorant... they believe in fantasies... they are crass individuals. I have more respect for Muslims, because they have more respect for me.

M*W: Zakariya04, you are much too polite to these idiots. That's why I respect your religion. At least you Muslims have manners. That's why I have many Muslim friends... you guys are so polite and respectful. Look at these crude christians... they're ignorant... they believe in fantasies... they are crass individuals. I have more respect for Muslims, because they have more respect for me.

Dear M*W

thank you for your postive comments, i hope things are going well with you.

I think it is only some christians who forget about jesus' core messages like "love thy neighbour" which let the rest of the Christians down, similar to the whabbist extremists who let muslims down.

i am afriad the more extreme you are the louder you get!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
take care
zak

Sudan, Chad, Ethiopia, Iran, Indonesia, India, Chechnya, all hotbeds of Islamic "evangelism," so why is their non-stop mayhem in those nations?

Why is there always warfare when Islam gets toe-holds in various regions of the world, what are they reading?

What qualifies anyone as an islamic theologian???? I can read the words of the quran they are clear enough. But you seem to have a problem with seeing what is before your eyes.

:) Is it not revealing to you that your "Dear M*W" respects your religion? A person who claims that the Messiah Jesus is a myth....that the God of Abraham is a delusion... The servants of satan know who their friends are don't they Zak.

Sudan, Chad, Ethiopia, Iran, Indonesia, India, Chechnya, all hotbeds of Islamic "evangelism," so why is their non-stop mayhem in those nations?

Why is there always warfare when Islam gets toe-holds in various regions of the world, what are they reading?

They are reading the quran and heading the words of muhammed to bring terror to the unbelievers.

Even with all the blind denials of brain washed people like Zak. The world population is becoming aware of the true face of islam. The denial in the world because of fear of the truth will not last forever.

Back