Terrestial Compostion of Ganymede

You are with out fortune Read-only, as I do it for real, and it is your sorry mistake. As I have told you before your ignorance is clear. I hope that you do go on ignoring the things i have lent for conversation that way you will not prosper in furthur intelligence and you can recivie your just reward of ignorance, really you had nothing when you statred but poetry.

good luck nutcase.

DwayneD.L.Rabon
Sick'em Dwayne. That was a very eloquent put-down! Read-only couldn't even muster a decent come-back. :D

Sick'em Dwayne. That was a very eloquent put-down! Read-only couldn't even muster a decent come-back. :D

Why should I even bother a come-back against someone who has such an obvious mental deficiency to the point that he even believes he's actually VISITED other planets and moons??? That would be just like arguing with a three-year-old child. :shrug:

Why should I even bother a come-back against someone who has such an obvious mental deficiency to the point that he even believes he's actually VISITED other planets and moons??? That would be just like arguing with a three-year-old child. :shrug:
I worry about your comprehension, Read-Only. I understood what Dwayne meant to begin with, but you and some of the other members seem to take every phrase literally and failed to understand even when Dwayne explained what he meant by his phrase.
Well ladys and gents, it is a phrase in that i have calculated the bodies of theose planets, and understand the terresital composition of them.
Furthermore, when Dwayne said he did it for real, it was in response to this statement by you:
We'll happily wait for the people who do this sort of thing for REAL instead of listening to someone's made-up pipe-dreams.
Please try to keep up. I have nothing against you, but I advised you before to lay off the personal insults to our old buddy Dwayne. You are right to point out his errors, but do not make fun of him personally or be ready to receive ridicule yourself.

Furthermore, when Dwayne said he did it for real, it was in response to this statement by you:

Hmmm not exactly:

DwayneD.L.Rabon said:
So in the search i found a lot of gold, none of them so far are 50% gold, I have been to Uranus,Neptune and Jupiter just doing spot checks for gold, it seems that if a soild gold lunar bodie (or a lunar bodie that surface crust is made of gold) is to exist it will have to be in the orbit of Saturn, i have not checked Saturn as of yet, and to mention I have only did a random check. ( this is not done by computer so it takes time)

I worry about your comprehension, Read-Only. I understood what Dwayne meant to begin with, but you and some of the other members seem to take every phrase literally and failed to understand even when Dwayne explained what he meant by his phrase.

Please try to keep up. I have nothing against you, but I advised you before to lay off the personal insults to our old buddy Dwayne. You are right to point out his errors, but do not make fun of him personally or be ready to receive ridicule yourself.

On the contrary - I worry about your comprehension. You're only about four years younger than me and that's plenty old enough to be able to tell fact from fantasy. And he has nothing - NOTHING - but fantasy. He wouldn't recognize a fact if it ran up and bit him! If you want him as a pet, you are welcome to him.

Interesting... Didn't you just tell me a minute ago to watch the personal insults????? Best be taking some of your own advice, I'd say!
No, I said to not make fun of him personally based on your ignorance of what he posted. Anyone with half a brain should know that he did not mean that he had physically visited those asteroids and moons. I have no problem with insults personally. Want to challenge me? :)

No, I said to not make fun of him personally based on your ignorance of what he posted.

What a strange and silly thing to say! How can anyone be ignorant of nonsense???

I have no problem with insults personally. Want to challenge me? :)

Another silly thing to say. What could possibly be gained from such childish behavior - trading insults back and forth?!?!?

No, I said to not make fun of him personally based on your ignorance of what he posted. Anyone with half a brain should know that he did not mean that he had physically visited those asteroids and moons. I have no problem with insults personally. Want to challenge me? :)

Challenge you ? :roflmao:
Next time I'll just report you, how's that ?

No he hasn't physically visited the planets, donkey head.

Let me get this straight.. are you actually defending his views or what ?
No. I'm saying don't make fun of people with disabilities, because of their skin color, or because of their sexual orientation. You started a series of posts attacking Dwayne based on your own misinterpretation of an inconsequential remark by him about 'visiting' asteriods and moons. You attacked him personally, not the content of his post. If you are intelligent enough to challenge his content, do it. For instance, what is the prevalence of neon in our solar system? Do you think it possible that neon could possibly be the main component of Ganymede? If not, why not.

No. I'm saying don't make fun of people with disabilities, because of their skin color, or because of their sexual orientation. You started a series of posts attacking Dwayne based on your own misinterpretation of an inconsequential remark by him about 'visiting' asteriods and moons. You attacked him personally, not the content of his post. If you are intelligent enough to challenge his content, do it. For instance, what is the prevalence of neon in our solar system? Do you think it possible that neon could possibly be the main component of Ganymede? If not, why not.

I made a harmless joke about it, get over it.

Oh you people ! Dwayne has clearly stated how he gets his data, can't you guys read !?

:eek:

I don't see any point in attacking this. I have given some evidence to the contrary (as did many others) in previous threads of him, but he doesn't react to that. He just goes on and on, not responding to our requests for his sources/calculations.
I've mostly left his posts alone, but in this case I couldn't help myself.
And how do you mean disability ?

Really enoms what did you want, the subject was the composition of ganymede.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

I'm not Enmos, but I'll tell what I want - tell us, in ordinary but precise terms, exactly HOW you came up with all of those silly numbers!

If you can do so, and with something to substantiate your method, I'll be more than happy to apologize.

Back