Temporal Stasis

AFRODISIAC

Registered Member
I have a power called Temporal Stasis and have had it since i was 3 years old.
Temporal stasis is the power to freeze time, though i can only freeze objects, not people.

AFRODISIAC said:
I have a power called Temporal Stasis and have had it since i was 3 years old.
Temporal stasis is the power to freeze time, though i can only freeze objects, not people.

Can an MPEG or an AVI of this cool ability be made and posted?

I can freeze inanimate objects too. Should see me sometime when making a desk, a 1,000 pound weight, a parked car, a mountain, and my house freeze completely still. :p

- N

Yeah, I can also freeze a mountain, you won't be able to move it not a mm!

Why not people too? They're made of the same set of elements as everything else.

If a baseball were thrown, could you stop it? Just briefly? Causing the batter to swing too early?

Well maybe i will be able to freeze people one day because my power has continued growing ever since my mum discovered me using it when i froze a balloon which would obvioulsley be easier to freeze.

If a baseball were thrown, could you stop it? Just briefly? Causing the batter to swing too early?

You can freeze any small object by putting it into a freezer! /hairflip. Similarly, you can freeze a mountain if you really really want. I'm sure our current tech. abilities enable us to do that.

I also want to see a visual demo. Just a small one. Even low res. will do. I'm not being skeptical, I merely want to see it done for real.

Afro, you should try it on smoke, say from a cigarette and see how much of the smoke you can "de-animate" or "freeze and watch what happens to the unfrozen smoke.

The reason I am thinking that you are serious is that what you are talking about is a really rare ability. Not common at all amongst TK proponents real or fake.....normally people talk about moving objects and not freezing them.....

AFRODISIAC said:
Well the easiest thing to freeze would prob be something like a balloon

Hello AFRODESIAC,

I want to ensure the question was seen as it looks like multiple people have
asked now.

Q: Can demonstration of this ability be posted (perhaps in AVI or MPEG format)?

Thanks,

-CC

Afrodisiac said:
Well the easiest thing to freeze would prob be something like a balloon

Do you have a video of your "balloon" freeze? AVI/MPEG?

Back