Teenager Mutilates 24+ Pets

Who says it has to be taken off properly ? I don't care.. do you ? :p

I'd imagine that the sort of people who would actually skin another human being probably aren't worried about how pretty or proper it looks. :shrug:

I think you might be wrong. Did you see "Silence of the lambs" ? ;)

Good point. But I'd doubt that the average sicko would be as methodical as Dr. Lecter. And if he was, he would probably get his liver eaten with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. Hannibal can't have all that competition, you know. :cool:

This kid is a sicko. I feel for his parents, I cannot imagine what it must be like for them to know there kid is so dangerous to society.

Good point. But I'd doubt that the average sicko would be as methodical as Dr. Lecter. And if he was, he would probably get his liver eaten with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. Hannibal can't have all that competition, you know. :cool:

I'm giving very serious thought to eating your hamster.

Well, it wasn't Lecter that was fuzzy about his human skins. It was that other sicko.

I am hoping that this is his driver’s license picture with the smile on his face, and not his mug shot because if it is, then it’s going to hurt his chances at trial.

I am neutral when it comes to killing cats and dogs, but mutilating them and skinning them and then leaving them on the owner’s front yard for me is crossing the line. If he had just poisoned them and let them die nobody would have known it was him but his post mortem actions indicate severe mental issues.

Maybe everyone should get his jail mailing address and send him nice little postcards and pictures with lots of cats, and nice little messages on the back with sayings like, “Not all cats have stripes, but all cons do”

I agree. Well, under the assumption poison doesn't hurt. And that no pets were killed, only strays. And maybe that the cat doesn't have kitties that would painfully starve to death.

Oh I think poisoning neighbourhood cats would indicate severe mental issues quite clearly as well, as does being neutral when it comes to killing cats and dogs. You fucking psycho (in the literal sense, not in a cool or tough way).

Poisoning animals might actually be more telling, in my experience people inclined to poison anything, even plants or insects, tend to have strangely destructive tendencies and lack a conscience in general. It's only more cowardly and perverse, no less cruel than slaughtering with a knife or club.

I think this little faggot's face should be plastered everywhere, hopefully someone rapes his twink ass with shards of glass.

Lol at Lou calling someone psycho.

I think this little faggot's face should be plastered everywhere, hopefully someone rapes his twink ass with shards of glass.

It occurred to me when I saw his picture that he seemed to be enjoying the attention--I wonder how much he'll enjoy the attention/s of all those old prison lags who haven't had sex with a woman for all the time they've been inside, and see him walking through the prison gates...:shake::D

Never mind the jagged glass--he'll need to wear metal underpants every time he takes a shower in prison...:D

Back