Swinging!

lucifers angel

same shit, differant day!!
Registered Senior Member
The "are you gay" thread prompted me to make this thread!

Swinging, sometimes referred to as the swinging lifestyle, is "non-monogamous sexual activity, treated much like any other social activity, that can be experienced as a couple."[1] The phenomenon (or at least its wider discussion and practice) may be seen as part of the sexual revolution of recent decades, which occurred after the upsurge in sexual activity made possible by the prevalence of safer sex practices during the same period. Swinging has been called wife swapping in the past, but this term has been criticized as androcentric and inaccurately describing the full range of sexual activities in which swingers may take part.

-----------------------

Activities
Swinging activities may include (but are not limited to):

Exhibitionism: having sex with a partner while being watched.
Voyeurism: watching others have sex (perhaps with the above mentioned partner).
Soft Swinging or Soft Swap: kissing, stroking, or having oral sex with a third or fourth person. Soft swap may be in the form of a threesome, group sex, or the literal swapping of partners.
Full Swap: having penetrative sex with someone other than one's partner. Although this is the commonly understood definition of swinging, it is not necessarily the most common type.
Group Sex: An all-inclusive term for activities involving multiple partners in the same vicinity.
Typically, swinging activities occur when a married or otherwise committed couple engages in sexual activity with another couple, multiple couples, or a single individual. These acts can occur in the same room (often called same room swinging) though different or separate room swinging does occur. On these occasions, swingers will often refer to sex as play.

-----------------------

who here thinks that this is a excpeted lifestyle, and also if you were friends with someone for years and you found out, that they were "swingers" then would you mind? Or would you never talk to them again?

Now swinging can be, man on man, female on female, man, man and female, female, female, and male, or has many people has you desire? so should people except this has a lifestyle choice or should we be encouraged to not swing and live a straight life?

--------------------------

your thoughts please

yeah ok, out that aside, is swinging a lifestyle that people should except, not nesscesarily like but at least except?

you mean accept?

No I believe it is wrong, immoral that is.

We exist in this world to fulfill our souls, falling prey to our own physical lust, we loose our souls in return.

you mean accept?

No I believe it is wrong, immoral that is.

We exist in this world to fulfill our souls, falling prey to our own physical lust, we loose our souls in return.

yeah Accept.

was it immoral for the greeks to do it aswell?

I'm particular, one partner at a time, opposite sex only.

I leave the swinging to others, but I have no opinion on it besides a prurient curiosity.

lucifers angel;1611760 who here thinks that this is a excpeted lifestyle said:
I think that we should mind our own business a whole lot more.
While my wife was living, I wasn't interested in anyone else. Well maybe just to glance. Now the girls charge extra for that.:D

I think that we should mind our own business a whole lot more.
While my wife was living, I wasn't interested in anyone else. Well maybe just to glance. Now the girls charge extra for that.:D

agreed people should mind they're own business and not hassle people who swing and have alternative lifestyles, but swingers are often (like homosexuals) given a bad name for they're chosen lifestyle, and its not right, people should just let people live, and not judge.

we have singing bars and clubs in blackpool, and they are often having windows smashed and vandalism is also a big problem for them

L.A.
You agree the girls should charge extra?
Seriously, First I'd point out the swinging is a choice. Don't think that homosexuality is.
I thought things were bad in the U.S. with the "moral" folks but I have seldom read about vandalism of such clubs.

we have singing bars and clubs in blackpool, and they are often having windows smashed and vandalism is also a big problem for them

I don't like karaoke either but that seems a bit extreme...or did you mean swinging? ;)

Personally it's not something I would get involved in but I'm pretty monogamous by nature. However, it wouldn't bother me if other people are doing it--as long as they involve consenting adults I don't judge people for their sexual practices.

Why do people swing?

Because they have lost the romance and love in their relationships. Once

the thrill has gone away with the regular marriage then they seek thrills

another way.

I don't swing for there's so many diseases to be had that you'll never know

what your "swinging" partner has been doing and with whom before you.

They could be infected and not know it. They could get checked monthly

but could contract a disease right after the check up, you just never know

today. Want to try your luck swinging, go right ahead but I won't bother

with it for I'm not that interested in more than one girlfriend at a time

today.

Because they have lost the romance and love in their relationships. Once

the thrill has gone away with the regular marriage then they seek thrills

another way.

The concept of marriage as a thrill seeking expedition seems odd.

Generally, swinging is a headache. I won't condemn it morally, but I consider it fairly stupid and senseless. It verges toward the insanity I've suggested of polygamy. With polygamy, any man who wants more than one wife ought to be considered insane. When I think back on the people my adventures brought me in contact with, I recall that swinging was more of an aggravation than it was worth. Not only did I have to put up with two insecure, sexually-neurotic women, I had to deal with a guy whose sexual ambition made him so uncomfortable that it was like living a scene from a bad movie; all bravado, all façade, all the time. Maybe there are more comfortable and respectable swingers out there, but neither is it important enough for me to go to the effort of finding out.

It's all what you want, and what you're willing to put up with in order to get it.

It's all what you want, and what you're willing to put up with in order to get it.

And sometimes you really get allot more than you thought you would, AIDS, STD etc..

If both the husband and wife consent to swinging, I don't see what the big deal is, unless you're a religious prude.

- N

Back