Suspicion, Fear and Hatred of Jews

Jews are connected with banking. There are some very powerful jewish families that basically control banking. It's is just a fact and it's not even a conspiracy, they were simply allowed to do it when Christians said nobody but them could do it. The "Gentiles" basically killed the Templars(old bankers), Lubed up and shoved their asses upon the Jews. Perhaps they thought they could kill them off too when the debts got too high...wait a second...things that make you go hmmm...

hmmm?

Me-Ki-Gal is right. Only the Vatican switched their fiscal capital alliance from the Templars to the Zionists. My reading likewise suggests that the majority of the Templars went underground and moved their base of operations. Although they may have lost much of their assets and sacrificed some of their top leaders, I believe their knowledge, connections and power remained largely intact.

The key to finding the links between the Templars knowledge and elite bloodlines is the loss of history between the supposed destruction of the Templars, and the re-emergence of the gentile elite interest groups that replaced them. How are they connected?

For recommended reading I would suggest everything you can get a hold of about the historical accounts of the Anglo-Scottish wars. The crown was supported by the Zionists, the Scots by the exiled Templars.

There has long lived a legend about the day in Scotland long ago when the Scots defeated a much greater English host at Bannockburn. In recent years this legend has gathered a far stronger basis in fact. Fascinating historical detection by several authors appears to have restored the truth about those days long ago when the Templars were men on the run. These men did not just vanish from history without a trace after all, but continued to greatly affect and even shape its outcome.

When the Papal letter reached the hand of Robert the Bruce of Scotland to imprison the Templars, he summarily dismissed it. No effort at all was ever made to prosecute the Knighthood in Scotland and this was undoubtedly a major attraction to many noble Templars in hiding. Though perhaps no longer able to openly call themselves Templars, they appear to have continued to exercise real power in the world.

Scotland had suffered greatly at the hand of the English. Under Edward I they had been cruelly treated and their continued subjugation had been the cause for much bloodshed, most notably under the leadership of William Wallace. After Wallace's death, Robert the Bruce, a claimant to the Scottish throne took up his mantle and endeavored to once again free Scotland from England's yoke against Edward's son Edward II. Not nearly as able a leader as his father Edward II none the less had far superior forces and resources than did the Scots.

Edward's armies harried Bruce's army all about Scotland in an effort to exterminate the rebellion. Much evidence supports the belief that Robert the Bruce apparently welcomed renegade Templars into Scotland, both by overland journey from England, and as well as on ships from France. He was in great need of experienced and well equipped fighting men of this there is no doubt. The English outnumbered and out-eqquipped him badly, particularly when it came to armor and horse. Dispossessed of their lands and primary means of support, the Templars sought shelter anywhere they were well received. Such a place was Scotland.

http://home.gwi.net/ages/Main%20Body/History/Templar%20Origins.html

Not many people put one and one together and realize that Andrew Carnegie was a first generation immigrant from Scotland, probably from the family of a 33rd degree Scottish rite free mason. People have often commented in the media how all of our presidents are related by blood. What blood? Templar blood. Scottish Rite Freemasonry blood. It's not a conspiracy. . . it's just a genetic fact.

Presidents of Scottish or Scots-Irish descent

At least twenty three presidents of the United States have some Scottish or Scots-Irish ancestry, although the extent of this varies. For example, Ronald Reagan's great grandfather was a Scot and Woodrow Wilson’s maternal grandparents were both Scottish. To a lesser degree Bill Clinton, James K. Polk and Richard Nixon have less direct Scottish, Scots-Irish ancestry.

James Monroe (Scottish & Welsh)
5th President 1817-25: His paternal 2nd great-grandfather, Major Andrew Monroe who was descended from Robert Munro, 14th Baron of Foulis, chief of an ancient Scottish highland clan, emigrated to America from Scotland in the mid-17th century.
Andrew Jackson (Scots-Irish)
7th President 1829-37: : He was born in the predominantly Ulster-Scots Waxhaws area of South Carolina two years after his parents left Boneybefore, near Carrickfergus in County Antrim. A heritage centre in the village pays tribute to the legacy of 'Old Hickory', the People's President. Andrew Jackson then moved to Tennessee, where he served as Governor[47]
James Knox Polk (Scots-Irish)
11th President, 1845-49: His ancestors were among the first Ulster-Scots settlers, emigrating from Coleraine in 1680 to become a powerful political family in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina. He moved to Tennessee and became its governor before winning the presidency.[48]
James Buchanan (Scots-Irish)
15th President, 1857-61: Born in a log cabin (which has been relocated to his old school in Mercersburg, Pennsylvania), 'Old Buck' cherished his origins: "My Ulster blood is a priceless heritage". The Buchanans were originally from Deroran, near Omagh in County Tyrone where the ancestral home still stands.[48]
Andrew Johnson (Scots-Irish & English)
17th President, 1865-69: His grandfather left Mounthill, near Larne in County Antrim around 1750 and settled in North Carolina. Andrew worked there as a tailor and ran a successful business in Greeneville, Tennessee, before being elected Vice-President. He became President following Abraham Lincoln's assassination.[48]
Ulysses S. Grant (Scottish, Scots-Irish & English)
18th President, 1869-77: The home of his maternal great-grandfather, John Simpson, at Dergenagh, County Tyrone, is the location for an exhibition on the eventful life of the victorious Civil War commander who served two terms as President. Grant visited his ancestral homeland in 1878.[7]
Chester A. Arthur (Scots-Irish & English)
21st President, 1881-85: His election was the start of a quarter-century in which the White House was occupied by men of Ulster-Scots origins. His family left Dreen, near Cullybackey, County Antrim, in 1815. There is now an interpretive centre, alongside the Arthur Ancestral Home, devoted to his life and times.[48][49]
Grover Cleveland (Scots-Irish & English)
22nd and 24th President, 1885-89 and 1893-97: Born in New Jersey, he was the maternal grandson of merchant Abner Neal, who emigrated from County Antrim in the 1790s. He is the only president to have served non-consecutive terms.[48]
Benjamin Harrison (Scots-Irish & English)
23rd President, 1889-93: His mother, Elizabeth Irwin, had Ulster-Scots roots through her two great-grandfathers, James Irwin and William McDowell. Harrison was born in Ohio and served as a brigadier general in the Union Army before embarking on a career in Indiana politics which led to the White House.[48][50]
William McKinley (Scots-Irish & English)
25th President, 1897-1901: Born in Ohio, the descendant of a farmer from Conagher, near Ballymoney, County Antrim, he was proud of his ancestry and addressed one of the national Scotch-Irish congresses held in the late 19th century. His second term as president was cut short by an assassin's bullet.[48][51]
Theodore Roosevelt (Scottish, Scots-Irish, Dutch, English & French)
26th President, 1901-09: His maternal great-great-great grandmother, Jean Stobo, emigrated to America from Scotland with her parents in 1699.
William Howard Taft (Scots-Irish & English)
27th President 1909-13[52][53]
Woodrow Wilson (Scottish & Scots-Irish)
28th President, 1913-21: His Scottish maternal grandparents, Rev. Dr Thomas Woodrow and Marion Williamson, emigrated to America in the 1830s. Throughout his career he reflected on the influence of his ancestral values on his constant quest for knowledge and fulfillment.[48]
Warren G. Harding (Scots-Irish & English)
29th President 1921-23[54]
Harry S. Truman (Scots-Irish, English & German)
33rd President 1945-53[55][56]
Richard Nixon (Scots-Irish, Irish, English & German)
37th President, 1969-74: The Nixon ancestors left Ulster in the mid-18th century; the Quaker Milhous family ties were with County Antrim and County Kildare.[48]
Jimmy Carter (Scots-Irish & English)
39th President 1977-1981 (County Antrim)[7]
Ronald Reagan (Scottish, Scots-Irish, Irish & English)
40th President 1981-89: His great grandfather, John Wilson, emigrated to North America from Paisley in 1832.[57]
George H. W. Bush (Scottish, Scots-Irish & English)
41st President 1989-93: His great-great-great grandmother, Catherine Walker (nee McLelland), was Scottish.
Bill Clinton (Scots-Irish & English)
42nd President 1993-2001 (County Fermanagh)[48][58]
George W. Bush (Scottish, Scots-Irish & English)
43rd President 2001-09: His great-great-great-great grandmother, Catherine Walker (nee McLelland), was Scottish.
Barack Obama (Kenyan & English, with others including Scottish)
44th President 2009-present[59]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish-American#American_icon_Uncle_Sam

In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if Me-Ki-Gal is of Scottish ancestry as well. Seems he's pretty well educated in this stuff.

I had a "friend" in high school, he was actually good friends with my other best friends. We rubbed each other the wrong way. He didn't care much for a Scotsman raised in a catholic family who had been read The Scottish Chiefs by Jane Porter when he was a kid and had some idea about his families history. I liked him well enough though. I had never met a kid from a Jewish family, I found him fascinating.

We never saw eye to eye on middle east issues though. His family had raised him to actually believe that other peoples were less than "his" people. He viewed Persians as a lower form of culture and humanity, and Arabs as slightly better than animals. He actually saw nothing wrong with apartheid and discriminatory laws, wages and rights for different groups of people in Israel. He told me there was a difference between the Torah and the Talmud, and having been raised a Christian, I could only ever understand the Torah, and I should try reading the Talmud. :bugeye: Whatever. I don't need to read more holy scripture if it just tries to justify bigotry, racism, genocide, slavery, and inequality. One dusty tomb is enough. lol

Nonsense. Some Jews are in banking and lots and lots of other people are also in banking. It's just that the Jews get attention because they happen to be Jews.

My father said something meaningful to me once:

"Why is it that when I am being good with my money I am being a Jew but when a non Jew is good with their money they're being smart?"

So what if Jews are good with money? Who cares? To try and penalize them for it is nothing short of communism and discrimination.

And lets face it, Jews are smart with their money, Israel is one of the few countries to be relatively unscathed by the economic downturn in the world. Why? Because they invest in the things that people always want and always need and that won't be affected by it.

In estimating worldly values the Jew is not shallow, but deep. With precocious wisdom he found out in the morning of time that some men worship rank, some worship heroes, some worship power, some worship God, and that over these ideals they dispute and cannot unite - but that they all worship money; so he made it the end and aim of his life to get it.
- Mark Twain

The essential question is whether it is right to treat Jews in general as being better then non Jews at handling money on average. On average I would say yes, not that non Jews can't be good or excellent at handling money or that Jews can't stink at it. But there are more non Jews that stink at handling money then there are Jews.

The second question is whether it is justified to penalize the Jews for being so good at it. Absolutely not.

Last edited:
My father said something meaningful to me once:

"Why is it that when I am being good with my money I am being a Jew but when a non Jew is good with their money they're being smart?"

Party hounds have lots of sayings for savers . Miserly , Frugal, I like the one squeeze a penny till it screams the best. I can squeeze a penny till it screams . Now that is a miracle to make metal scream out . You must admit.

Look the money flow is blocked or all would be as it was pre heat up of markets . Except consumption is the new dirty word so it is doomed to fail anyway. That will have to work its course through the system . Painful as that might be

Me-Ki-Gal is right. Only the Vatican switched their fiscal capital alliance from the Templars to the Zionists. My reading likewise suggests that the majority of the Templars went underground and moved their base of operations.

Now you say "your reading" as a way of trying to make an argument towards your credibility. But you fail to suggest the credibility of what exactly it is your reading.

Party hounds have lots of sayings for savers . Miserly , Frugal, I like the one squeeze a penny till it screams the best. I can squeeze a penny till it screams . Now that is a miracle to make metal scream out . You must admit.

Look the money flow is blocked or all would be as it was pre heat up of markets . Except consumption is the new dirty word so it is doomed to fail anyway. That will have to work its course through the system . Painful as that might be

Were you making a point or were you just trying to show your smart enough to know what a synonym is?

You're right. It really has nothing to do with religion. It has to do with control.

I do think it has a lot to do with religion. Most of them do not value doubt, so people don't doubt themselves. That creates arrogance and self-righteousness.

You connected Jews with banking as if they were synonymous, and also placed high ranking Jews as the Masters on your pyramid of slavery, as if Jews rule the world. Both of these are typical anti-semitic points of propaganda.
Me? When? Where? I don't remember doing that. . . .

If I remember right, our learned and illustrious scholar Fraggle Rocker cleared up the facts of history on this point, firmly establishing the origins of Zionism. It is instructive to remember that use of capital is power. So while the Vatican may have told its' followers one thing, it still engaged in the use of capital through other means.

The other event has to do with a mistranslation of the Bible. There's a passage in Hebrew that identifies usury (loaning money at an exorbitant interest rate) as a sin, but the Christian translations of the Old Testament rendered that word as simply loaning money at any interest rate.

This made it impossible for people who had surplus wealth to invest their money: it would be sinful to earn interest! So they might as well dissipate it on champagne and hookers. (Oh wait, perhaps those are sins too. I haven't read the Bible, Mein Kampf, or the Communist Manifesto, all for the same reason.)

However, the Jews, who pride themselves on literacy so they can read the Bible for themselves and not trust a priest to interpret it accurately, knew better. They were happy to loan out their money for interest. And notice that while the Christians believed it was a sin to loan money, apparently it was not a sin to borrow it.

So--is everybody now saying "duh" in unison?--the Jews ended up being Europe's bankers. That's an easy way to get everybody to hate you, even today.

This of course is technically incorrect. All good Christians knew they could invest their money. They just weren't allowed to loan their money at interest. Their are many ways to earn a profit on an investment with out using usury. If you invest in an enterprise, and its' profits are more than the original investment, you make a profit. No interest is necessary to turn a profit. This is a common value espoused and promoted in the NT, which always supersedes the OT.

Although this parable is meant to show that those who have wisdom, or truth, should make it multiply, it is also a lesson about making capital investments for the good of society, and seeking a return on those investments. In such a way, the Christ ridicules the nature of interest banking as well. . .

Matthew 25:14-30

New International Version (NIV)

The Parable of the Bags of Gold
14 “Again, it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants and entrusted his wealth to them. 15 To one he gave five bags of gold, to another two bags, and to another one bag,[a] each according to his ability. Then he went on his journey. 16 The man who had received five bags of gold went at once and put his money to work and gained five bags more. 17 So also, the one with two bags of gold gained two more. 18 But the man who had received one bag went off, dug a hole in the ground and hid his master’s money.

19 “After a long time the master of those servants returned and settled accounts with them. 20 The man who had received five bags of gold brought the other five. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with five bags of gold. See, I have gained five more.’

21 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’

22 “The man with two bags of gold also came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with two bags of gold; see, I have gained two more.’

23 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’

24 “Then the man who had received one bag of gold came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘I knew that you are a hard man, harvesting where you have not sown and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 So I was afraid and went out and hid your gold in the ground. See, here is what belongs to you.’

26 “His master replied, ‘You wicked, lazy servant! So you knew that I harvest where I have not sown and gather where I have not scattered seed? 27 Well then, you should have put my money on deposit with the bankers, so that when I returned I would have received it back with interest.

28 “‘So take the bag of gold from him and give it to the one who has ten bags. 29 For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 30 And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

Luke 19:12-28

New International Version (NIV)

12 He said: “A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return. 13 So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas.[a] ‘Put this money to work,’ he said, ‘until I come back.’

14 “But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, ‘We don’t want this man to be our king.’

15 “He was made king, however, and returned home. Then he sent for the servants to whom he had given the money, in order to find out what they had gained with it.

16 “The first one came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned ten more.’

17 “‘Well done, my good servant!’ his master replied. ‘Because you have been trustworthy in a very small matter, take charge of ten cities.’

18 “The second came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned five more.’

19 “His master answered, ‘You take charge of five cities.’

20 “Then another servant came and said, ‘Sir, here is your mina; I have kept it laid away in a piece of cloth. 21 I was afraid of you, because you are a hard man. You take out what you did not put in and reap what you did not sow.’

22 “His master replied, ‘I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant! You knew, did you, that I am a hard man, taking out what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow? 23 Why then didn’t you put my money on deposit, so that when I came back, I could have collected it with interest?’

24 “Then he said to those standing by, ‘Take his mina away from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.’

25 “‘Sir,’ they said, ‘he already has ten!’

26 “He replied, ‘I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what they have will be taken away. 27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”

To say Christians didn't know the words of their lord is. . . well, ignorant? And to say that they would just blindly accept that the only way to fund projects requiring capital was to do it with sin? :bugeye: Now, if to say this is the only way to raise limitless sources of capital quickly? Yeah, you're probably right. But what sort of endeavor would you need to do that for? :shrug: Oh yeah. . . I forgot. . . massive wars of conscription. :mad: Man that Jesus guy was one wise fellow, huh?

I do think it has a lot to do with religion. Most of them do not value doubt, so people don't doubt themselves. That creates arrogance and self-righteousness.
The people that are in control? Whether their families are outwardly Jewish, Christian, etc. are more concerned with control and power. They do not defer to religious texts or spiritual teachers at all. Not most of them anyhow. I am sure of this. If they did, the world would not be in the shape it is in.

The interpretations of these. . . these religions? They too are about control, not about liberation of the individual spirit or of humanity as a whole. Think about it. If everyone did as the Christ suggested, or if everyone lived the awakened life that the Buddha recommended, what need would there be for temples, churches, mosques, religious leaders, and their attendant power structures? What need would there be for governments or militaries? What need would there be for banks and currency? No sir, it isn't about the religions, it's about control.

I'm not sure, but in most religious traditions, there is a healthy regard for growth and seeking of the truth. That implies that although the sacredness of their holy text is not in dispute, the nature of truth is something to ever be contemplated, debated, and sought. At the point when the leaders of these religions have decided for their followers what truth is? Then no, it isn't about religion, or in a wider sense, spirituality; it is about control.

Why this system of control? Because religion dictates it by it's very nature. Christianity is a totalitarian structure and the society that lives by those values is also totalitarian. It describes a state in which evil is always working to undermine the good, so it's never well enough to leave things alone. Freedom of thought could undermine the eternal destiny of millions of souls. It's essentially a control structure that perpetuates itself.

Why this system of control? Because religion dictates it by it's very nature. Christianity is a totalitarian structure and the society that lives by those values is also totalitarian. It describes a state in which evil is always working to undermine the good, so it's never well enough to leave things alone. Freedom of thought could undermine the eternal destiny of millions of souls. It's essentially a control structure that perpetuates itself.

That's an interesting take. But the same could be said of Judaism, Islam, or any of the other countless interpretations of the countless other belief systems. However, I for one, do not share this view. I don't think you bothered to watch the video that the image I posted linked to, which was titled, The Story of Your Enslavement. Because, neither you or I follow any of the interpretations of any of these ancient religions, do we? So we're not controlled, nor is anyone else that refuses to subscribe to the dogma of ancient religions. And yet, if you watch this video, I think you will agree that individually we cannot help but be controlled by the system of slavery that has been set up by these "tax farms" which enable the worlds elites to control the destiny of the world's masses.

Zionism is just one elite interest group that grew out of an ethnic-religious segment (Judaism) of the world's population that now controls much of what is going on. Is this the only one? Do they hold all the cards? No, not by a long shot. But they hold enough of them to possibly cause the spark, or play the a defining role in a conflagration which will realign the world's monetary system. As we speak, the pieces for this global war are being moved about, and preparations are being made. And the world's monetary system is what it is, and always has been about. Not religion. Religion is a distraction for the ignorant masses. Because who ever has the power to control the issuing of credit and manipulation of it's value, has the power to control the world.

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
~Mayer Amschel Rothschild

Why do you suppose this international banker would say this? :rolleyes:

317130_10150343449606898_669871897_8871727_881132466_n.jpg

You obviously never took even the most basic course in economics. Until you do, I suggest that you keep quiet rather than continue to embarrass yourself in this community of scholars.As I said, you have not the faintest understanding of how an economy works. That money does not "sit in a bank." It is being lent out to other people to start businesses, including the "business" of sending children to college so they can become prosperous adults who help make civilization even better, a "business" your parents obviously did not practice. It is being spent on the building of factories, warehouses, computer networks and stores, not to mention paying the salaries of their workers.
Of course I've taken economics courses. I understand the basics, Keynesian, and Austrian schools of thought. I also understand that all schools of economic thought are merely humanities attempt to control society. The very study of economics is called the "dismal science" and in that, the only truth there is that it is indeed dismal, but a science? huh. . . . far from it.

From the point of view of the millionaire? That money does, just sit in the bank. I am aware that supposedly the bank then is able to "lend out" loans based on the amount it has on deposit, but at anytime that millionaire decides to come collect his deposit. . . guess what? It's there. So no, it does just sit there. What it enables the bank to do, is create more debt. And really, this is why the whole system is engineered to fail. Because there will never be enough money in the system to pay off all the principle and the interest accrued on all debt that is outstanding in the system, more money needs to be printed.

Ahhh. . . But there is a caveat. You see, back in the early part of the twentieth century, the American voter was asleep, not paying attention, celebrating Christmas and Chanukah. . . or maybe the average American Jew was happy about this development? :eek: Teasing, I think Jewish people are the same as everyone else. I have no suspicion just b/c someone is Jewish. I digress. . . . And the Federal Reserve Act was enacted December 23, 1913. The effect of this was that every note printed and loaned to the government needed to be payed back with interest. . . necessitating, in the end, the printing of either more notes, or the acquisition of income from outside the system. Foreign sources? The problem with this of course, is that nearly every other central bank on the planet works on the private bank, fractional reserve principle. How can you steal Peter to pay Paul? There will still be more debt, necessitating the printing of more notes, causing more debt, necessitating the printing of more notes, causing more debt, necessitating the printing of more notes, causing more debt, necessitating the printing of more notes, causing more debt, necessitating the printing of more notes, causing more debt, necessitating the printing of more notes, causing more debt, necessitating the printing of more notes, causing more debt, necessitating the printing of more notes, causing more debt, necessitating the printing of more notes, causing more debt, necessitating the printing of more notes, causing more debt, necessitating the printing of more notes, causing more debt, necessitating the printing of more notes, causing more debt, necessitating the printing of more notes, causing more debt, necessitating the printing of more notes, causing more debt, etc. you get the point. Check out Europe's or the U.S.'s, or any country that has a private central bank. . . you'll see a trend since WWII. :p Before the Iraq war there were like, oh, six or so countries that didn't have private central banks associated with the Fractional Reserve Banking Empire located in the City of London. They were, this is from memory, so I could be wrong here. . . Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Somalia, and Libya. I'm not sure about N. Korea.

The essential question is whether it is right to treat Jews in general as being better then non Jews at handling money on average. On average I would say yes, not that non Jews can't be good or excellent at handling money or that Jews can't stink at it. But there are more non Jews that stink at handling money then there are Jews.

The second question is whether it is justified to penalize the Jews for being so good at it. Absolutely not.
Do you have any clue what nepotism is? :bugeye:

You see? This is the sort of arrogance, this is the attitude that breeds hatred of Jews. Jewish people are so clueless of their bigotry. :cool:

:worship: Of course, their ability to work with money is in their genes. I have an idea. . . why not just let them have the power to create money out of thin air, so the rest of the world's populations can slave for them, give them interest payments for that money, so they and their children never have to work ever again. We will install them in the banks, media, and top positions of corporations and governments of every nation on the planet. How does that sound? Then the whole world will be grateful for their service?

I can't take credit for this idea of course. This idea comes straight from the Zionists. And there is a "forged and plagiarized" book you can read about all these ideas in as well. Funny thing, if you pay attention, you can see these things happening before our very eyes in the world we live in today. . . unless you don't want to look. I've heard it said that something like 80% of the plans in that book have already come to pass. hmmm. . . Sometimes turning your head and not looking to see the truth is easier.

Were you making a point or were you just trying to show your smart enough to know what a synonym is?

the point is there are 2 types . People that save for a rainy day and people that live by " when its gone its gone .

They will call each other names cause when the ones that live by "when its gone" when its gone they will come for the rainy day fund

Do you have any clue what nepotism is? :bugeye:

You see? This is the sort of arrogance, this is the attitude that breeds hatred of Jews. Jewish people are so clueless of their bigotry. :cool:

:worship: Of course, their ability to work with money is in their genes. I have an idea. . . why not just let them have the power to create money out of thin air, so the rest of the world's populations can slave for them, give them interest payments for that money, so they and their children never have to work ever again. We will install them in the banks, media, and top positions of corporations and governments of every nation on the planet. How does that sound? Then the whole world will be grateful for their service?

I can't take credit for this idea of course. This idea comes straight from the Zionists. And there is a "forged and plagiarized" book you can read about all these ideas in as well. Funny thing, if you pay attention, you can see these things happening before our very eyes in the world we live in today. . . unless you don't want to look. I've heard it said that something like 80% of the plans in that book have already come to pass. hmmm. . . Sometimes turning your head and not looking to see the truth is easier.

I'm not being arrogant, I'm being realistic here. You can spread all that politically correct BS you like. But Jews represent a completely disproportionate amount of the world's wealth, science, innovation, and have been at the forefront of numerous other innovations.

It's not in their genes, as a Jew I can tell you what it is and its in how you are brought up. In Judaism education is valued above almost all else. It always has been. That's what has given the Jews their advantages in the world.

By the way, I think that idea is as idiotic as they come.

I'm tired of this politically correct self righteous bullshit. Lets face facts.

If someone in the US is Hispanic there is a higher chance that they are an illegal immigrant then a similar Caucasian. That's a fact.

A black person is more likely to end up in jail then a Caucasian person. That is a fact.

These are facts, are they unpleasant? Hell yes.

Should they exist? No.

The difference between nepotism and reality is this.

Nepotism would be me saying all that stuff about the Jews being more intelligent, and that it is inbuilt and that nothing will change it.

Reality is me saying that the Jews have succeeded because out of every other system of belief in the world they somehow won the lottery and managed to get it right early on enough that it has kept them alive. And that if other people were smart they would try and figure out just what they did so well to survive for so long and to learn from it rather then just bitch and moan.

Just because a black man is more likely to end up in jail then a Caucasian does not mean it has to stay that way.

That's my beliefs.

Reality is reality, reality does not believe in morals, does not believe in ethics, does not believe in politics, nor race, nor creed, nor nation, nor person. Reality doesn't give a shit what you think.

That's my opinion, I don't give a shit towards morality nor race nor politics, etc...

Facts are facts, can they be changed? Yes. But one way in which they can't be changed is if you pretend they don't exist.

If the statistics are right, the Jews constitute but one percent of the human race. It suggests a nebulous dim puff of star dust lost in the blaze of the Milky Way. Properly the Jew ought hardly to be heard of, but he is heard of, has always been heard of. He is as prominent on the planet as any other people, and his commercial importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the smallness of his bulk. His contributions to the world's list of great names in literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine, and abstruse learning are also away out of proportion to the weakness of his numbers. He has made a marvellous fight in the world, in all the ages; and has done it with his hands tied behind him. He could be vain of himself, and be excused for it. The Egyptian, the Babylonian, and the Persian rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away; the Greek and the Roman followed, and made a vast noise, and they are gone; other peoples have sprung up and held their torch high for a time, but it burned out, and they sit in twilight now, or have vanished. The Jew saw them all, beat them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmities of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert and aggressive mind. All things are mortal but the Jew; all other forces pass, but he remains. What is the secret of his immortality?
-Mark Twain

Are you saying that these things are not true? That these statistics are false?

Because they're true, if your petty morality or ethics force you to turn a blind eye towards reality then you need to reevaluate your perception of the world around you.

the point is all cultures need to learn from each other . Black foot people still live today . Do they have something to offer . Hell yes . To understand each other is monumental .

The black foot understands sustainability that we are just starting to understand in high production world with out end .

Now we can see an end by science and more sustainable models are needed . It may be cliche the word " Sustainable " yet we have to swell to close to 10 billion people still so you can see why you might keep hearing the word for some time to come

We have a lot to learn from each other and I for one feel very lucky to be hear at the cross roads of information with all of you . Think of all the people that will not ever approach the subject . We are lucky to be able to talk about it friends

Back