Studies say: soul exists.

Persol

Now where did a I say a force is not needed? I said an EXTERNAL force is not needed. These are two very different things.

YES U SAID

why did you bring up that a force is needed for a reaction? This is a 'duh', and has nothing to do with the topic.

Force is force its just two types of it , say whatever you want , you just are
getting out of the real thread...

Well, no. You keep claiming I said something which I didn't. At the same time, you are saying you didn't say something which you did.

Why did you bring up the force in the first place if you weren't talking about external forces? And I addressed the thread as well as your deception in my previous post. You only seem to have responded on the part that was off topic.

Why are you going back and changing your posts after I respond?

Persol we lack preporgrammed commands

No, we don't lack preprogrammed commands. Why does your heart beat? Why do you blink when something is near your eye? Why do you cough? Why do you get hungry? Why do you cry? Why do you etc etc etc....

you cant say theyre taking their own decisions since real intelligence

They are making decisions based on their programming, just like us. The only difference is that their decisions are digital, while ours are analog.

About your name ... its ok if you dont want it there, but its needed when talking about multiple persons commentaries.

It's only needed once per post and, at the moment, this isn't a 'multiple person commentary'.

Persol

At the same time, you are saying you didn't say something which you did.

Notice, please notice : I accept that i said first, an external force is needed for reaction, BUT next to that!! you asked to me: Why an internal force is needed it can be internal .

Then i quickly explained that I WAS referring about the force itself since you cant believe, that it was needed for the Big Bang.

But its fine now since as Raithere said , you need Quantum Physics to explain something like the Big Bang and i agreed ,ill research on it then..... IE: stop talking about this law!

At the same time, you are saying you didn't say something which you did.
You have three options:
1) Copy and paste where I said that no force is needed.
2) Apologize for lying
3) Don't respond

Since I didn't actually say it, option 1 is out of the picture.

Also, since it seems we are done with the pointless mention of the 3rd law, lets get back on topic. Would you like to backup: "Its also known that humans at their infance , can act evil or good without much or none experience in the life" and "research has been done machines lack own will".

Persol

No, we don't lack preprogrammed commands. Why does your heart beat? Why do you blink when something is near your eye? Why do you cough? Why do you get hungry? Why do you cry? Why do you etc etc etc....

Talk about yourself , every human component, doesnt need preprogram to act, its all discovered over time, as a baby learns to walk.... thats real intelligence all empirical , dont continue saying that machines have that, since demostrates that you just talk to make multiple posts, and prevent being contradicted.

Last edited:
Tdmasta said:
Yes its logic to risk my life for = nothing just for saving those dying people in the train and get nothing in return...very logic.
Evolution works upon populations not individuals. Thus, if a population has a trait towards altruistic behavior and that trait improves the rate of survival of the population altruism will be selected for. That a few individuals sacrifice themselves for the greater good is beneficial for the survival of a species. We understand this as common sense in the case of direct descendants (a mother protecting her young) but a mother and her young are also part of a greater population that likewise benefit from altruistic behavior. As I said, it is quite logical, nothing mysterious about it.

~Raithere

Thus, if a population has a trait towards altruistic behavior and that trait improves the rate of survival of the population altruism will be selected for.

Are you actually saying that we care about ourselves , just because every human that helped in that moment thought that logic? just for higher rate of survival ie: but i really dont care about anyone just, Survive = more humans.............

Talk about yourself , every human component, doesnt need preprogram to act, its all discovered over time
You are partially right. Not every human component is 'preprogrammed to act'. Some are learned behaviours.... but robots can do this too (see below). The comment "its all discovered over time" is just plain wrong. When's the last time you saw a baby learn how to beat it's heart or learn to urinate?

as a baby learns to walk.... thats real intelligence , dont continue saying that machines have that
Um... robots can already learn how to walk the same way babies do (minus watching other people and mimiking)

http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/19232.html
http://www.mel.go.jp/soshiki/robot/undo/kajita/faq-e.html
http://gral.ip.rm.cnr.it/evorobot/

Tdmasta said:
Are you actually saying that we care about ourselves , just because every human that helped in that moment thought that logic?
No. He is saying that there are evolutionary traits which make us more social. The groups with these traits have a higher chance of multiplying. We evolved to be social because of this. It's right back to our emotions and actions being chemically driven.

Persol

Um... robots can already learn how to walk the same way babies do.

Ahem... u see persol , can you see the difference between the baby and your robot, as previously said :

Current robots : Preprogrammed

Humans : all empirical, from the born, since our mind its enough advanced to control everything, without any preprogrammed command, like robots do.

Persol

No. He is saying that there are evolutionary traits which make us more social. The groups with these traits have a higher chance of multiplying. We evolved to be social because of this. It's right back to our emotions and actions being chemically driven.

Yes show me your experiments about good and evil behaviour in humans, i cant wait., since your claiming that its all emotional and chemical need....

Tdmasta said:
Humans : all empirical, from the born, since our mind its enough advanced to control everything, without any preprogrammed command, like robots do.
Our mind ISN'T advanced enough to control everything without programming. When the last time you saw a baby pop out and start dancing on the hospital bed? There are robots which do not have any preprogrammed commands on how to walk, yet are able to learn to do it. Why is this different than the human?

Also, do you think that your heart beating and you breathing are not 'preprogrammed'? If so, support that.

Tdmasta said:
Yes show me your experiments about good and evil behaviour in humans, i cant wait., since your claiming that its all emotional and chemical need....
I've answered everything you've asked on the last two pages. You still have yet to backup the following:
"Its also known that humans at their infance , can act evil or good without much or none experience in the life"
"research has been done machines lack own will"

You claim that you already know of experiments about this. Pony up.

P.S. - And ONCE AGAIN, stop going back to edit your posts. It is very annoying to reply to your message, and then see that it has changed.

Persol

Our mind ISN'T advanced enough to control everything without programming.

It is, learn about the human brain in http://science.howstuffworks.com/brain.htm

Persol

When the last time you saw a baby pop out and start dancing on the hospital bed?

Havent seen one yet it can be done by a human over time, without preprogrammed commands.

Persol

There are robots which do not have any preprogrammed commands on how to walk.

Show them to everyone. (link)

Persol

Also, do you think that your heart beating and you breathing are not 'preprogrammed'?

It is not preporgrammed, see previous link.

It is, learn about the human brain in http://science.howstuffworks.com/brain.htm
LMAO. You use 'howstuffworks' as a link for arguments over science. Now THAT is funny. I mean, it's fine if you're a kid... but... lol... it definetely isn't the place to look for information on how the brain works.

Show them to everyone. (link)

You see those three underlined lines in my post 15 mins ago. Those are links. Perhaps if you clicked on them you wouldn't have asked the question.

It is not preporgrammed, see previous link.

Well first, the link doesn't even address it. Second, why do you think they call it AUTOnomic system? Here is a page which even tells you which chemicals are involved:
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~lindafrd/page12.html

LMFAO.

You claimed "research has been done machines lack own will". Your 'research' is an industry trade show? This would be much easier if you didn't make unsupported claims.

Also, in accordance with not providing any real research to that comment, you seem to have ignored your previous statement of "its also known that humans at their infance , can act evil or good without much or none experience in the life".... which you haven't backed up.

Persol

I mean, it's fine if you're a kid... but... lol... it definetely isn't the place to look for information on how the brain works.

ohh .... its for a kid but you dont know that the brain doesnt needs preprogramming, and that its all empirical ..., please check how stuff works you need it ....matey.

You see bots only have currently artificial intelligence(lack will is our desire), if you care to read the previous link.

By the way persol its currently 12:20am here , so i prefer either doing research about the Big Bang by now , so ill continue replying to every point you just make later for now .... see ya tomorrow, nice discussion.

Last edited:
Tdmasta said:
ohh .... its for a kid but you dont know that the brain doesnt needs preprogramming, and that its all empirical
You do know what empirical mean, right? Assuming you do, you could mean one of two things by saying 'its all empirical'
1) The research has been observed in experiments. (If this is the case, you could provide a link to said research... but you can't)
2) The brain works off observing the enviroment (the robots I linked to do the same thing)

Either way, you aren't making any differentiation between the digitial and the human.

And you still seem to be forgetting to address you previous claim of ""its also known that humans at their infance , can act evil or good without much or none experience in the life".

I think I'm done talking to you. You're making this up as you go along, and are only worried about not being proven wrong. Perhaps you should read through a couple of the previous threads on this topic before you try and participate.

Back