stop for a moment....it's the right religion

cutey gal
cutey gal said:
those who mocks are weak and haven't a sensible words to reply with
At least our mocking words make sense.

but if u try and buy a book about islam (in its true meaning) u'll give ur mind a chance to think before answering what's the true religion.......
And here I thought the only book about Islam that gave its true meaning was the Quran. There are more out there? Gal, if Islam is the true religion for you, then woohoo for you. Don't try to convert others. You are happy with your religion, others are happy with their religion and lack of religion. Stop trying to ram it down our throats.

u'll find ur heart beating fast from what this religion has given to the whole humanity
I usually find my heart beats faster when I've gone jogging. What you fail to realise gal is that it is not the religion who has given to humanity, but the people within the religion. The same goes for any religion or non religion. It is not the organisation, but the people within the organisation. All the supposed discoveries listed in the Quran and in other religious texts weren't discovered by the religion itself, but by man.

if u try and read the holy quran u'll find that from the very small part of ur body to the the great stars in this universe is mentioned in this holy book
I have yet to read any holy book that mentions pimples for example. Just the everyday run of the mill zit. We've all had them. Yet they aren't mentioned.

i'm not joking........i've my proof .......it's the book itself.........open and read ......u'll find an answer to every little question in ur mind and more ,
One would think that with reading, one would become educated. How wrong I was. I'd be suprised at any individual finding all the answers to all the questions they've ever had during their lifetime in one book. For example, does your holy book explain how to cure AIDS or cancer? That's a question that plagues mankind. So what's the answer gal? You just claimed that every question can be answered from your holy book? Actually, I pose that to all religions who claim superiority over others.

put all the negative thoughts in ur mind away and think clearly in this amazing book
I am sorely tempted to sit down with my legs crossed and go auuummm right about now.

i'm sure u'll find the truth and tell me honestly cos maybe i'm wrong and maybe u r wrong
I find my truth in living life on a daily basis gal.

Tiassa
Tiassa said:
I actually ate a pound of bacon today. I'm told I'll never make it in the entertainment business ....
I had bacon as well today... BLT actually. And a pound of bacon in one sitting? :eek:

Last edited:
Islam is arab imperialism/nationalism in the guise of religion. It is an attempt to force a tribal morality on human beings regardless of thier background or history an attempt to forcibly control evey aspect of human nature, it is in a word, sad.

Cutey Gal

Perhaps this recommendation will seem a bit odd: Have faith in God.

That does not necessarily imply that you don't, but an interesting aspect of faith is what people actually have faith in. What you're showing is faith in yourself. Few, if any of us, would argue against having faith in yourself, but compared to having faith in God, well, it's not faith in God.

God may certainly show Itself to you, and you might certainly receive, but there seems no guarantee that you, I, or anybody else will necessarily get it right. And therein lies the problem.

Are you familiar with a story about an impatient man? He went to a wise man in his town and appealed to him to help curb the rash and unsettling outbursts. The wise man accepted the impatient man as a student, and immediately set him about doing small tasks. As irritating as they were, the impatient man set himself about the tasks, understanding that this was part of his impatience. Over time, the impatient man developed a new reputation about the town as a patient, giving, and caring member of the community who helped the poor, served the widows, and taught the children. One day the wise man told the impatient man, "You are to go to the mountains, and in the pass you will find a withered tree shaped like a Y that stands beside a curve in the road. There you will keep yourself and offer food and water to passing travelers, who will be in need of your service." So the impatient man, with some enthusiasm for the future, set off to the mountain pass, and surely enough he found the withered tree shaped like a Y beside a curve in the road. He put his gun (there were many brigands about in those days) in the split in the tree and set up camp in order to begin offering food and water and rest to passing travelers. With time, the impatient man's reputation for generosity and patience grew. Day after day, he stood beside the tree, offering food and water to passers-by, and entertaining them with conversation or allowing them a place to rest under his vigilant eye. One day he saw a traveler coming up the mountain pass, and as he did with all travelers, he stepped out onto the road and hailed, "You look weary, my friend; come, have some food and water, and rest yourself for the travels ahead." While not every traveler stopped to partake of his offer, this man simply did not acknowledge him. The traveler continued on his way, whereupon the impatient man's impatience returned to him. Angry at being rebuffed, he picked up his gun from the Y-shaped tree and shot the traveler in the back. Immediately the impatient man heard a sound, and turned to find the withered tree growing anew, and at a startling rate. As the green leaves unfolded before him, he heard a voice: "Do not be afraid. For the man you killed was a murderer, and on the way to the most heinous crime of his career. What you have done is in service to God's will."

God does not make mistakes. That the impatient man was impatient was the Will of God. Despite the efforts to change himself, the impatient man would always be impatient. Instead of abandoning him to his sins, God recognized his effort and guided him to a place where he could be of use to the Divine Will.

Remember that atheists, infidels, and apostates are who and what they are because it is God's will.

Have faith in that will. All of God's creation has a purpose, and that purpose is not always apparent. In the West we have a saying that has been around long enough to be forgotten by the Christian and infidel alike: "God works in mysterious ways."

You can appeal to folks to look and look again, to scrutinize with the depths of their souls, but if God chooses to not reveal Itself unto them, that is simply God's will.

You, too, are an instrument of God's will. But it may be that you'll never convert anyone, and that the lessons learned and utility created by your endeavors are meant to affect you, and your understanding of what God has revealed.

Have faith in God. Each day, each moment, each heartbeat, is God's will. True faith comes when you let God point the direction and lead the way. All you or I or anybody else needs to do is have faith and follow.

John Calvin is described in history as a man who made God in his own image; Christianity has never been the same. Calvin's faith was invested in himself, and not in God.

Bells said:

And a pound of bacon in one sitting

Nope. Took sixteen hours. Suffering a mismatch of foods (sandwich meat but no bread, tortilla chips but no salsa, saltines but no tomato soup or cheese), I cooked the bacon in order to have some meat on the one hand, and substantial food in general to the other. Made it real easy to figure out what to eat when I was hungry. But by the end, I did pause to think, "Wow. A pound of bacon in a day. I wonder what a doctor would tell me?"

("Quit smoking, eat all the f@cking bacon you want." I wouldn't be surprised to hear that.)

Bells said:
cutey galYou are happy with your religion, others are happy with their religion and lack of religion. Stop trying to ram it down our throats.
That last line calls into serious question your entire post.
You go to the section of the forum titled Religion.
You open a thread titled stop for a moment it's the right religion.
You see the sub-title of the thread - there is only one god - Allah.
Nevertheless You continue to read the post and to think about it. Then you have the unmitigated temerity to accuse cutey gal of trying to ram it down your throat.
May I recommend a course - say, Logic 101.

Ophiolite said:
That last line calls into serious question your entire post.
You go to the section of the forum titled Religion.
You open a thread titled stop for a moment it's the right religion.
You see the sub-title of the thread - there is only one god - Allah.
Nevertheless You continue to read the post and to think about it. Then you have the unmitigated temerity to accuse cutey gal of trying to ram it down your throat.
May I recommend a course - say, Logic 101.
Ah little rock..

In case you weren't aware, people can discuss religion without conversion. In fact it occurs every day in "the section of the forum titled Religion". Should I have only opened the thread and read it if I agreed with her or her message? In case you misunderstood little rock, this is a forum, free for all members to peruse and reply as they wish. I read her thread and disagreed with her message. She is not discussing religion, she is trying to convert.

Let's see now... discussions of religion in a Religion forum.. attempted conversion into religion taking place in a Religion forum... Hmmm.. Forum lends its meaning to discussion, non? Not conversion. Do you actually see the slight difference that exists? Look carefully, it is there. And when you finally discover that difference, you'll see why I had the 'temerity' to tell gal to stop trying to ram it down our throats. Had she discussed her religion that she thinks is the one true religion for her, I would not have accused her of it. Instead, she tells everyone why it should be the one religion for us. Again little rock, there is a difference.

You, too, are an instrument of God's will. But it may be that you'll never convert anyone, and that the lessons learned and utility created by your endeavors are meant to affect you, and your understanding of what God has revealed.

Have faith in God. Each day, each moment, each heartbeat, is God's will. True faith comes when you let God point the direction and lead the way. All you or I or anybody else needs to do is have faith and follow.
A good story but I think there's something wrong. True, everything we do wrong is allowed by God, and so everything that we do wrong will have a greater good. But when we do something wrong, we do not necessarily partake in this greater good. For example, if Bob murders someone, the police attempting to find and capture Bob do good, a greater good perhaps than the crime of murder. But that doesn't mean Bob will partake in this greater good.

cutey gal said:
Excuse me!! :eek:

Anyone who addresses people with an

:eek:

and then wants them to think, should not be surprised if he is met with severe disapproval.

I severely disapprove of your approach, cutey gal.

okinrus said:
A good story but I think there's something wrong. True, everything we do wrong is allowed by God, and so everything that we do wrong will have a greater good. But when we do something wrong, we do not necessarily partake in this greater good. For example, if Bob murders someone, the police attempting to find and capture Bob do good, a greater good perhaps than the crime of murder. But that doesn't mean Bob will partake in this greater good.
Hmm interesting. But if Bob murdered a person who later on in his life would have gotten behind the wheel of his car while drunk and killed a whole family, Bob would have ensured the greater good by murdering this individual, and not the police for finding and capturing Bob, who had saved a whole family. The possibilities are endless when looking at the utilitarian argument.

Everything we do wrong is allowed by God because God gave us free will. Had we not had free will to make decisions, we'd not be acting for ourselves, instead we'd be acting for God, which indicates a level of control over our lives, how we live it and what decisions we make. But then again, if we look at the notion of being allowed, that negates the notion of free will God supposedly gave us. God does not prevent us from doing wrong or bad, nor does he allow us to do something right or good. That decision is left to us as individuals. Kind of a vicious circle actually.

The Great Challenge to Produce
One Chapter Like the Chapters
of the Holy Quran
God has said in the Quran:
And if you are in doubt about what We have revealed (the Quran) to Our worshiper (Muhammad ), then produce a chapter like it, and call your witnesses (supporters and helpers) besides God if you are truthful. And if you do not do it, and you can never do it, then fear the Fire (Hell) whose fuel is men and stones. It has been prepared for disbelievers. And give good news (O Muhammad) to those who believe and do good deeds, that for them are gardens (Paradise) in which rivers flow.... (Quran, 2:23-25)
Ever since the Quran was revealed, fourteen centuries ago, no one has been able to produce a single chapter like the chapters of the Quran in their beauty, eloquence, splendor, wise legislation, true information, true prophecy, and other perfect attributes. Also, note that the smallest chapter in the Quran (Chapter 108) is only ten words, yet no one has ever been able to meet this challenge, then or today.1 Some of the disbelieving Arabs who were enemies of the Prophet Muhammad tried to meet this challenge to prove that Muhammad was not a true prophet, but they failed to do so.2 This failure was despite the fact that the Quran was revealed in their own language and dialect and that the Arabs at the time of Muhammad were a very eloquent people who used to compose beautiful and excellent poetry, still read and appreciated today.
The smallest chapter in the Holy Quran (Chapter 108) is only ten words, yet no one has ever been able to meet the challenge to produce one chapter like the chapters of the Holy Quran.
from...... www.islam-guide.com

Last edited:
D) The Quran on the Cerebrum: God has said in the Quran about one of the evil unbelievers who forbade the Prophet Muhammad from praying at the Kaaba:
No! If he does not stop, We will take him by the naseyah (front of the head), a lying, sinful naseyah (front of the head)! (Quran, 96:15-16)
Why did the Quran describe the front of the head as being lying and sinful? Why didn’t the Quran say that the person was lying and sinful? What is the relationship between the front of the head and lying and sinfulness?
If we look into the skull at the front of the head, we will find the prefrontal area of the cerebrum (see figure 12). What does physiology tell us about the function of this area? A book entitled Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology says about this area, “The motivation and the foresight to plan and initiate movements occur in the anterior portion of the frontal lobes, the prefrontal area. This is a region of association cortex...”1 Also the book says, “In relation to its involvement in motivation, the prefrontal area is also thought to be the functional center for aggression....”2
Figure 12: Functional regions of the left hemisphere of the cerebral cortex. The prefrontal area is located at the front of the cerebral cortex. (Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology, Seeley and others, p. 210.) (Click on the image to enlarge it.)
So, this area of the cerebrum is responsible for planning, motivating, and initiating good and sinful behavior and is responsible for the telling of lies and the speaking of truth. Thus, it is proper to describe the front of the head as lying and sinful when someone lies or commits a sin, as the Quran has said, “...A lying, sinful naseyah (front of the head)!”

Scientists have only discovered these functions of the prefrontal area in the last sixty years, according to Professor Keith L. Moore.3
F) The Quran on Deep Seas and Internal Waves:
Or (the unbelievers’ state) is like the darkness in a deep sea. It is covered by waves, above which are waves, above which are clouds. Darknesses, one above another. If a man stretches out his hand, he cannot see it.... (Quran, 24:40)
This verse mentions the darkness found in deep seas and oceans, where if a man stretches out his hand, he cannot see it. The darkness in deep seas and oceans is found around a depth of 200 meters and below. At this depth, there is almost no light (see figure 15). Below a depth of 1000 meters there is no light at all.1 Human beings are not able to dive more than forty meters without the aid of submarines or special equipment. Human beings cannot survive unaided in the deep dark part of the oceans, such as at a depth of 200 meters.
Scientists have recently discovered this darkness by means of special equipment and submarines that have enabled them to dive into the depths of the oceans.
We can also understand from the following sentences in the previous verse, “...in a deep sea. It is covered by waves, above which are waves, above which are clouds....”, that the deep waters of seas and oceans are covered by waves, and above these waves are other waves. It is clear that the second set of waves are the surface waves that we see, because the verse mentions that above the second waves there are clouds. But what about the first waves? Scientists have recently discovered that there are internal waves which “occur on density interfaces between layers of different densities.”2 (see figure 16).
Figure 16: Internal waves at interface between two layers of water of different densities. One is dense (the lower one), the other one is less dense (the upper one). (Oceanography, Gross, p. 204.)
The internal waves cover the deep waters of seas and oceans because the deep waters have a higher density than the waters above them. Internal waves act like surface waves. They can also break, just like surface waves. Internal waves cannot be seen by the human eye, but they can be detected by studying temperature or salinity changes at a given location.3
from.........www.islam-guide.com

Last edited:
I shall ask again gal. Where in the Quran does it explain to us how to cure cancer or AIDS? You did say it could answer any question, did you not? Please show me the verse(s) in the Quran where it explains how to cure cancer, or even, say, the flu or the common cold. Hmmm? I await your response with great anticipation.

Bells said:
I shall ask again gal. Where in the Quran does it explain to us how to cure cancer or AIDS? You did say it could answer any question, did you not? Please show me the verse(s) in the Quran where it explains how to cure cancer, or even, say, the flu or the common cold. Hmmm? I await your response with great anticipation.

Yeah, there is a cure for cancer and AIDS in Quran, and even in the Bible. Just follow God and you'll never be sick anymore!

cutey gal said:
D) The Quran on the Cerebrum: God has said in the Quran about one of the evil unbelievers who forbade the Prophet Muhammad from praying at the Kaaba:
No! If he does not stop, We will take him by the naseyah (front of the head), a lying, sinful naseyah (front of the head)! (Quran, 96:15-16)
Why did the Quran describe the front of the head as being lying and sinful? Why didn’t the Quran say that the person was lying and sinful? What is the relationship between the front of the head and lying and sinfulness?
If we look into the skull at the front of the head, we will find the prefrontal area of the cerebrum (see figure 12). What does physiology tell us about the function of this area? A book entitled Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology says about this area, “The motivation and the foresight to plan and initiate movements occur in the anterior portion of the frontal lobes, the prefrontal area. This is a region of association cortex...”1 Also the book says, “In relation to its involvement in motivation, the prefrontal area is also thought to be the functional center for aggression....”2
Figure 12: Functional regions of the left hemisphere of the cerebral cortex. The prefrontal area is located at the front of the cerebral cortex. (Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology, Seeley and others, p. 210.) (Click on the image to enlarge it.)
So, this area of the cerebrum is responsible for planning, motivating, and initiating good and sinful behavior and is responsible for the telling of lies and the speaking of truth. Thus, it is proper to describe the front of the head as lying and sinful when someone lies or commits a sin, as the Quran has said, “...A lying, sinful naseyah (front of the head)!”

Scientists have only discovered these functions of the prefrontal area in the last sixty years, according to Professor Keith L. Moore.3
F) The Quran on Deep Seas and Internal Waves:
Or (the unbelievers’ state) is like the darkness in a deep sea. It is covered by waves, above which are waves, above which are clouds. Darknesses, one above another. If a man stretches out his hand, he cannot see it.... (Quran, 24:40)
This verse mentions the darkness found in deep seas and oceans, where if a man stretches out his hand, he cannot see it. The darkness in deep seas and oceans is found around a depth of 200 meters and below. At this depth, there is almost no light (see figure 15). Below a depth of 1000 meters there is no light at all.1 Human beings are not able to dive more than forty meters without the aid of submarines or special equipment. Human beings cannot survive unaided in the deep dark part of the oceans, such as at a depth of 200 meters.
Scientists have recently discovered this darkness by means of special equipment and submarines that have enabled them to dive into the depths of the oceans.
We can also understand from the following sentences in the previous verse, “...in a deep sea. It is covered by waves, above which are waves, above which are clouds....”, that the deep waters of seas and oceans are covered by waves, and above these waves are other waves. It is clear that the second set of waves are the surface waves that we see, because the verse mentions that above the second waves there are clouds. But what about the first waves? Scientists have recently discovered that there are internal waves which “occur on density interfaces between layers of different densities.”2 (see figure 16).
Figure 16: Internal waves at interface between two layers of water of different densities. One is dense (the lower one), the other one is less dense (the upper one). (Oceanography, Gross, p. 204.)
The internal waves cover the deep waters of seas and oceans because the deep waters have a higher density than the waters above them. Internal waves act like surface waves. They can also break, just like surface waves. Internal waves cannot be seen by the human eye, but they can be detected by studying temperature or salinity changes at a given location.3
from.........www.islam-guide.com

Oh please don't junk the forum up with this nonsense again this has been tried many times before just search for the thread "islam and science" and you can see the beating these claims have taken. There is no need to start another science in the quran thread.

Yorda said:
Yeah, there is a cure for cancer and AIDS in Quran, and even in the Bible. Just follow God and you'll never be sick anymore!
Ah yes. And how did Mohammed die again? In battle? No. Was he murdered? No. He became old, got sick and died from his illness. Hell even the Pope has Parkinson. My uncle was a devout Catholic and he passed away last year after suffering 15 years of chronic heart disease. Hmmm.. you were saying?

a simple answer:
quran forbids sexual intercourse except for those who's married
Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of
Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam
The Biblical prophecies on the advent of the Prophet Muhammad are evidence of the truth of Islam for people who believe in the Bible.
In Deuteronomy 18, Moses stated that God told him: “I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account.” (Deuteronomy 18:18-19).1
From these verses we conclude that the prophet in this prophecy must have the following three characteristics:
1) That he will be like Moses.
2) That he will come from the brothers of the Israelites, i.e. the Ishmaelites.
3) That God will put His words in to the mouth of this prophet and that he will declare what God commands him.
Let us examine these three characteristics in more depth:
1) A prophet like Moses:
There were hardly any two prophets who were so much alike as Moses and Muhammad . Both were given a comprehensive law and code of life. Both encountered their enemies and were victorious in miraculous ways. Both were accepted as prophets and statesmen. Both migrated following conspiracies to assassinate them. Analogies between Moses and Jesus overlook not only the above similarities but other crucial ones as well. These include the natural birth, the family life, and death of Moses and Muhammad but not of Jesus. Moreover Jesus was regarded by his followers as the Son of God and not exclusively as a prophet of God, as Moses and Muhammad were and as Muslims believe Jesus was. So, this prophecy refers to the Prophet Muhammad and not to Jesus, because Muhammad is more like Moses than Jesus.

Also, one notices from the Gospel of John that the Jews were waiting for the fulfillment of three distinct prophecies. The first was the coming of Christ. The second was the coming of Elijah. The third was the coming of the Prophet. This is obvious from the three questions that were posed to John the Baptist: “Now this was John’s testimony, when the Jews of Jerusalem sent priests and Levites to ask him who he was. He did not fail to confess, but confessed freely, “I am not the Christ.” They asked him, “Then who are you? Are you Elijah?” He said, “I am not.” “Are you the Prophet?” He answered, “No.” (John 1:19-21). If we look in a Bible with cross-references, we will find in the marginal notes where the words “the Prophet” occur in John 1:21, that these words refer to the prophecy of Deuteronomy 18:15 and 18:18.2 We conclude from this that Jesus Christ is not the prophet mentioned in Deuteronomy 18:18.

2) From the brothers of the Israelites:
Abraham had two sons, Ishmael and Isaac (Genesis 21). Ishmael became the grandfather of the Arab nation, and Isaac became the grandfather of the Jewish nation. The prophet spoken of was not to come from among the Jews themselves, but from among their brothers, i.e. the Ishmaelites. Muhammad , a descendant of Ishmael, is indeed this prophet.

Also, Isaiah 42:1-13 speaks of the servant of God, His “chosen one” and “messenger” who will bring down a law. “He will not falter or be discouraged till he establishes justice on earth. In his law the islands will put their hope.” (Isaiah 42:4). Verse 11, connects that awaited one with the descendants of Kedar. Who is Kedar? According to Genesis 25:13, Kedar was the second son of Ishmael, the ancestor of the Prophet Muhammad .

3) God will put His words in the mouth of this prophet:
The words of God (the Holy Quran) were truly put into Muhammad’s mouth. God sent the Angel Gabriel to teach Muhammad the exact words of God (the Holy Quran) and asked him to dictate them to the people as he heard them. The words are therefore not his own. They did not come from his own thoughts, but were put into his mouth by the Angel Gabriel. During the life time of Muhammad , and under his supervision, these words were then memorized and written by his companions.

Also, this prophecy in Deuteronomy mentioned that this prophet will speak the words of God in the name of God. If we looked to the Holy Quran, we will find that all its chapters, except Chapter 9, are preceded or begin with the phrase, “In the Name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.”

Another indication (other than the prophecy in Deuteronomy) is that Isaiah ties the messenger connected with Kedar with a new song (a scripture in a new language) to be sung to the Lord (Isaiah 42:10-11). This is mentioned more clearly in the prophecy of Isaiah: “and another tongue, will he speak to this people” (Isaiah 28:11 KJV). Another related point, is that the Quran was revealed in sections over a span of twenty-three years. It is interesting to compare this with Isaiah 28 which speaks of the same thing, “For it is: Do and do, do and do, rule on rule, rule on rule; a little here, a little there.” (Isaiah 28:10).

Note that God has said in the prophecy of Deuteronomy 18, “If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account.” (Deuteronomy, 18:19). This means that whoever believes in the Bible must believe in what this prophet says, and this prophet is the Prophet Muhammad .

from www.islam-guide.com

Bells said:
In case you weren't aware, people can discuss religion without conversion. In fact it occurs every day in "the section of the forum titled Religion".
Agreed, but irrelevant.

Bells said:
Ah little rock..
In case you misunderstood little rock, this is a forum, free for all members to peruse and reply as they wish. I read her thread and disagreed with her message. She is not discussing religion, she is trying to convert.

Let's see now... discussions of religion in a Religion forum.. attempted conversion into religion taking place in a Religion forum... Hmmm.. Forum lends its meaning to discussion, non? Not conversion. Do you actually see the slight difference that exists? Look carefully, it is there. And when you finally discover that difference, you'll see why I had the 'temerity' to tell gal to stop trying to ram it down our throats. Had she discussed her religion that she thinks is the one true religion for her, I would not have accused her of it. Instead, she tells everyone why it should be the one religion for us. Again little rock, there is a difference.

Had she failed to flag her intent you would be quite correct. However, she made her intent clear through where she posted in combination with the title and sub-title of her post.
It would have been quite proper of you to chastise her for attempting to convert rather than discuss, but to accuse her of ramming it down your throat is simply inaccurate. You could have stopped reading at the title stage, because by then she had issued her sermon warning.
My original point was that one obvious inaccuracy calls into question the rest of the points you made.

[You are quite easy to wind up, by the way. That also raises questions about what you actually say.]

cutey gal said:
i ask from everyone to try and put away his thoughts about islam and let ur mind work clearly without the interfering of what is happening in the world nowadays ...
Quite impossible. Of the hijackers on 9/11, ALL were moslem. Of the attackers of the USS Cole, ALL were moslem. Of the bombers of the night club in Bali, ALL were moslem. Of the attackers of the US embassies in Africa, ALL were moslem. Etc., etc., etc.
cutey gal said:
...but if u try and buy a book about islam (in its true meaning) u'll give ur mind a chance to think before answering what's the true religion...
You'll get the same message from the Christian Bible, the Jewish Torah, the Hindu Bhagavad Gita, the Janist Umasvati's Tattvarthasutra, the Zoroastrian Avesta, and every other religious text you can lay your bloody hands on. Every religion, Islam included, proclaims itself to be the one and only true religion.

The difference between Islam and all other religions is that Islam permits cheating, lying, stealing, and even murder to advance itself.
cuty gal said:
...u'll find ur heart beating fast from what this religion has given to the whole humanity ...
Yes. Nothing but blood and death.
cuty gal said:
...if u try and read the holy quran...u'll find an answer to every little question in ur mind and more ,...
Perhaps in your small mind, but not in mine.
cuty gal said:
...maybe i'm wrong...
If I were you, I'd think long and hard about that.

Back