• Yes, I did

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No, I did not

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • I would like to read it

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Proud_Syrian, I think that the people on this forum are getting to far under your skin. I’d just take a break from it. It’s just not worth the head-ache. Maybe I can explain what I mean (then again maybe not).
.. .. .. the spots in the world where NON-MUSLIM terrorism is raging is far more than the spots of the world where the so called muslim terrorism is raging ( just look at Colombia, the FARC rebels as only one tiny example)
True. There are many such examples.

The problem is this sickning hypocrisy in the west in dealing with muslim news, one example: the case of this nigerian woman
Ah, here’s what I’m getting at. Even if we were to agree that the USA media was completely dominated by some Jewish conspiracy hell-bent on making Muslims look bad - that still would not explain why peoples in places such as China or Japan or Singapore (where we can agree there is no Jewish influence) would run news showing Muslim violence. I personally think its just sensationalism combined with people like to think their country and culture is better and so typically show the ugly side of everyone else. There is nothing more sensational than a person willing to kill themselves to kill a few others. Add to that religion and you have the makings of great news plus the added bonus of the person in their country being able to say to themselves: “look at how much better our society is THAT would never happen in Japan” (China, Singapore, etcetera).

Remember the Washington sniper? I have so many friends that will not go to the USA. They always say they don’t want to get shot. Like their going to get shot! My Singaporean friend just flat-out refused a great job at a University in Boston because he “did want to get shot”. I personally think he’d be completely fine living in Boston. ALL of my Japanese and Chinese friends say the USA is just way too dangerous to live there. So, is there a world conspiracy to make the USA look dangerous. OR (and more likely) does the news like to sensationalize everything? Thereby taking a handful of truth and making it look like a mountain of truth. That's anywhere - not just the West. The East too.

You see, so much hypocrisy is involved and this only fuels the muslim hate and anger against the west.
See here’s my point again. Its not just the West that runs news about a Muslim being sentenced to stoning or the incident in Pakistan the other day where one group of Muslims were killing another slightly different group. Those story’s were run in the Japanese, Chinese, and Singaporean news. Which we can agree are not “Western Nations”. Do you see my point? Although I don’t know, I bet those two stories were also run in Indonesia and Malaysia news as well. They’re not Western either.

I think, sometimes when one wants to see something they will see it whether its there or not. Maybe at that point take a break from whats making you see things in such a negative light.

Originally posted by Proud_Syrian
I am sure you havd heard the case of this nigerian woman who was put on trail by an Islamic SHARIA law court accused ot adultry after marriage, a crime punishable by stonning to death...
the western media went hysteric about this case ( ALTHOUGH THEY DONT TALK ABOUT THE 4 AMERICAN WOMEN GET KILLED EVERY DAY IN THE USA AS A RESULT OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ) and the western media was filled with stories about this woman,
Last month, THE SAME ISLAMIC SHARIA LAW FREED THIS WOMAN DUE TO LACK OF EVIDENCE.....AND ISLAM WAS VINDICATED...I DID NOT HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT THAT IN THE 'HYPOCRTICAL' WESTERN MEDIA....APART FROM TINY 2-3 LINES IN FEW MEDIA OUTLETS, NOTHING WAS HEARD ABOUT THE AQUITALL !!!
Oh I forgot, yes I did read about the acquittal. But of course there is nothing sensational about that. So why would the news run more then a few lines about it for a day or so? The same about the snipers. Do you know what happened to them? I can't remember? After they were captured it wasn’t much news. But up until then it was - I still remember the story about the guy getting shot in the head at the gas station. Now that’s news.

Isnt amazing that someone from the toilet coptic room, we will always love you again and again come to here to spit his rubbish ?

SEX SCANDLES IN THE COPTIC CHURCH IN MUSLIM EGYPT:

REFUTING CHRISTIAN FILTHY COPTIC LIES:

I challenge you to debate me on islam, oh well, you are to scared to debate and that is why you reddot or bounce muslims from your sick rooms.

:p
You sound like a racist, bigoted, and anti-Copt,
what, you can't let minorities live in peace in a muslim country? They have no voice, freedom of speech?
You want everyone that is non-muslim to be Dhimmis?
why should you be the only one with a right to speak freely?
Or you think we are?

From: http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/reference/glossary/term.DHIMMI.html

"Dhimmi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a non-Muslim living under the protection of a Muslim state. He is exempt from duties of Islam like military and zakah but must instead pay a tax called jizyah."

Check link:
http://www.dhimmi.org/

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr.Tarig Al Swaidan discovered some verses in the Holy Qur'an that mention one thing is equal to another, i.e. men are equal to women.

Although this makes sense grammatically, the astonishing fact is that the number of times the word man appears in the Qur'an is 24 and number of times the word woman appears is also 24, therefore not only is this phrase correct in the grammatical sense but also true mathematically, i.e. 24 = 24.

Upon further analysis of various verses, he discovered that this is consistent throughout the whole Qur'an, where it says one thing is like another. See below for astonishing result of the words mentioned number of times in Arabic Qur'an: Word/ Meaning Mentioned in the Quran

Al-Dunya (This world) 115
Al-Akhira (The hereafter) 115
Al-Mala'ikah (.....

The Miracles of the Quran will never end. There will never be a time where mankind can fully take in the knowledge that is in this holy book. It is a miracle to all mankind, the word of God.

liar, I found your miracle here:
http://www.islamreview.com/articles/miracleofquran.shtml

as I said, liar:
http://www.islamreview.com/articles/lying.shtml

Christian Parrots are so amusing...they go to anti muslim hate site to claim victory !! :D

Here is something that refute your lies:

http://www.answering-christianity.com

http://www.jesus-or-allah.com

http://www.beconvinced.com

Great News

Last Thursday a sister from Canada converted to Islam, after establishing a channel of communication with our site through the Administrator of the non-Muslim section.

During the same date a brother from the US reverted to Islam, after contacting our site too.

Thanks to Allah, the Great God.........check here for more details:

http://english.islamway.com/

Christian Parrots are so amusing...they go to anti muslim hate site to claim victory !! :D

Here is something that refute your lies:
muslim parrots are so amusing; they use anti-Christian hate sites & offer it as un-biased, factual info. you wouldn't know the truth, if it stared at you in the face. pathetic loser, they must shake your cage too often, “do you want a cracker?”

ok, here is something from the BIBLE, not from any hate site, would you please EXPLAIN these aparent contradictions ???

II Samuel 24 :1 says that God incited David to number Israel .
I Chronicles 21:1 says that Satan incited David to number Israel.

God and Satan are not synonymous.

II Chronicles 36:9 says that Jehoiachin was 8 years old when he became king.
II Kings 24:8 says Jehoiachin was 18 years old when he became king.

A difference of 10 years

II Samuel 10:18 talks about David slew the men of 700 chariots of the Syrians and 40,000 horsemen and Shobach the commander.
I Chronicles 1:18 says that David slew the men of 7000 chariots and 40,000 footmen

Contradiction: one says 700 the other 7000. One says 40,000 horsemen(cavalry), the other 40,000 footmen (infantry).

I Chronicles 9:25 says that Solomon had 4000 stalls for horses and chariots.
I Kings 4:26 says that he had 40,000 stalls for horses

A difference of 36,000.

Ezra 2:5 talks about an exile Arah having 775 sons.
Nehemiah 7:10 talks about the same exile Arah having 652 sons!!

John the Baptist contradicts Jesus.

According to Jesus, John the Baptist was Elijah in his 2nd coming Matthew 17:11.

John the Baptist denied being Elijah when the priests and Levites questioned him (John 1:19-21) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

II Samuel 24 :1 says that God incited David to number Israel .
I Chronicles 21:1 says that Satan incited David to number Israel.

God and Satan are not synonymous.
Actually in this context they are….and before you get all bent out of shape and start misinterpreting what I mean, please read carefully.

Jews of that time believed that whatever Satan did, he did because God allowed it. Satan designed to destroy David and the people of God, whereas God designed to humble David and His people and teach them a valuable spiritual lesson. So in the mind of the people of the time, and the writers, God permitted Satan to do this deed. Therefore they both incited David to number Israel.

If you read the first two chapters of the book of Job, you will see this repeated in Job’s troubles where both God and Satan are responsible for Job’s misfortunes. The same thing happens with the crucifixion. Satan attempted to destroy the Son of God (John 13:2, 1 Corinthians 2:8) whereas God’s purpose was to redeem mankind by the death of His Son (Acts 2:14-39).

II Chronicles 36:9 says that Jehoiachin was 8 years old when he became king.
II Kings 24:8 says Jehoiachin was 18 years old when he became king.
The correct age of Jehoiachin was 18, not 8. Obviously, Jehoiachin was 18 when he began his rule since it says he did evil in the site of the Lord which suggests maturity and responsibility.

The discrepancy in ages is due to a copyist error. We can see that the difference in ages is 10 years. The system of number notation used by the Jews at the time of Ezra consisted of horizontal hooks that represented values of ten. If one or both of the hooks were smudged or flaked off of a papyri, then the dates would be off by values of 10 years.

Does this mean the Bible is not trustworthy? Not at all. Inspiration is ascribed to the original writings and not to the copies. Scribes made errors. However, the errors were very infrequent and from other information in the Bible, we can easily ascertain what the correct age is. Despite minor errors like this, examination of all of the copies of Scripture today (more than 24,000 partial or complete copies of the New Testament alone) show no more than 40 errors of any significance like this one. Moreover, not one error affects any doctrine of Christian faith or moral commandment.

II Samuel 10:18 talks about David slew the men of 700 chariots of the Syrians and 40,000 horsemen and Shobach the commander.
I Chronicles 19:18 says that David slew the men of 7000 chariots and 40,000 footmen

This is most probably a copyist error. Notice how the number is off by a single zero; that is, by a single notation of a digit. "Nun final, was mistaken for dotted Zayin," would account for the copyist error in the text. Most probably, the correct number is 7,000 charioteers. The horseman/footman choice of wording has to do with the translation of original word. The original word “ragli” which is the same in both verses except for a minor modifier in the Chronicles verse. There is no contradiction in the original language. Even in English, there is no real contradiction in terms.
2 Chronicles 9:25 says that Solomon had 4000 stalls for horses and chariots.
I Kings 4:26 says that he had 40,000 stalls for horses

There are two possible explanations for this discrepancy. 1) a copyist error. 2) the difference is due to time; that is, one account is at the beginning of Solomon's reign (1 Kings 4:26), and the other at the end (2 Chron. 9:25). The most probable is a copyist error since Chronicles does have occasional copyist errors in other areas. Therefore, it is probable that the same thing occurred here.

In general it can be said that the books of Chronicles furnish approximate numerical estimates in the form of round numbers, frequently designed, to express the magnitude of the occasion.Some estimates in Chronicles which appear to be particularly inflated can be corrected or scaled down by reference to the books of Samuel and Kings.However, it is not always the case that the figures in Chronicles exceed their counterparts in Samuel and Kings. The correct answer is probably 4,000 since 40,000 seems extraordinarily large. Furthermore, it seems likely that a single "10's" place was copied incorrectly accounting for the discrepancy.

Ezra 2:5 talks about an exile Arah having 775 sons.
Nehemiah 7:10 talks about the same exile Arah having 652 sons!!
Copyist error most likely accounts for the difference in number. I would like to again point out that in all of the 40 minor errors of this nature not one piece of doctrine of Christian faith nor moral commandment is affected by any error.

John the Baptist contradicts Jesus.

According to Jesus, John the Baptist was Elijah in his 2nd coming Matthew 17:11.

John the Baptist denied being Elijah when the priests and Levites questioned him (John 1:19-21)

Your lack of knowledge about the bible has you seeing a contradiction where there is none. The bible is meant to be read and compared with itself. Passages reinforce other passages of the bible.

What did our Lord Jesus say in Matthew 17?
Matthew
10The disciples asked him, "Why then do the teachers of the law say that Elijah must come first?"
11Jesus replied, "To be sure, Elijah comes and will restore all things. 12But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished. In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands." 13Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist.

And what does John say in John?
John 1
19Now this was John's testimony when the Jews of Jerusalem sent priests and Levites to ask him who he was. 20He did not fail to confess, but confessed freely, "I am not the Christ.[7] "
21They asked him, "Then who are you? Are you Elijah?"
He said, "I am not."

The teaching of reincarnation is against the Old Testament. Therefore, Jesus was not teaching that John the Baptist was Elijah reincarnated. So, what did Jesus mean when He said that John the Baptist was Elijah? We see in Malachi 4:5 this prophecy,
Malachi4
5 "See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.

Jesus is referring to the prophecy concerning Elijah. We see that the coming of Elijah was in the spirit of Elijah, which is so stated in Luke 1:13-17.
Luke 1
13But the angel said to him: "Do not be afraid, Zechariah; your prayer has been heard. Your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you are to give him the name John. 14He will be a joy and delight to you, and many will rejoice because of his birth, 15for he will be great in the sight of the Lord. He is never to take wine or other fermented drink, and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit even from birth. 16Many of the people of Israel will he bring back to the Lord their God. 17And he will go on before the Lord, in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the fathers to their children and the disobedient to the wisdom of the righteous--to make ready a people prepared for the Lord."

The context is when Zecharias, John's father-to-be, was performing his priestly duties in the temple. An angel of the Lord appeared to Zacharias and spoke the words quoted above.

So, we see that John the Baptist was in the spirit of Elijah, but not actually Elijah reincarnated.

Any other things you’d like to have explained to you?

The reputable Muslim accounts of at-Tabari and Ibn Sa’d, among others, refer to Satanic verses originally in the quran which were accepted for a time until they were suddenly taken out. You talk about contradictions in the bible, none of which affect Christian doctrine at all, yet the quran had contradictions in it originally. The contradiction here drastically changed Mohammed’s message. Please explain. And do not deny they existed. The events that lay behind this verse are well recorded and accepted as authentic by the early Islamic scholars Ibn Ishaq, Wakidi, Ibn Sa'd, and Tabari.

Three female deities: al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat. Each had a shrine in separate places not far from Mecca, where Muhammad was born and began his mission. They were even considered to be daughters of God!

The Qur'an, as it now reads, obviously rejects these deities. But—and here comes the issue—did the Qur'an and Muhammad always reject them?

While Muhammad was in Mecca, his followers were few, his movement grew painfully slowly and he, too, felt the pain of estrangement from his tribe. According to early and treasured biographical and historical accounts of Muhammad, authored by competent Muslim scholars (such as writings of at-Tabari and Ibn Sa’d), Muhammad longed for better relations and reconciliation with his community. Thereafter, the accounts continue, God revealed Surah 53 to Muhammad up to and including verses 19, 20. These two verses read:

Have ye thought upon al-Lat and al-Uzza
And Manat, the third, the other? (53:19,20)

Then, originally, the verses (known today as the satanic verses) followed:

These are the exalted cranes (Gharaniq, intermediaries)
Whose intercession is to be hoped for.

The cranes whose intercession was recognized were, of course, the three deities. The same accounts tell us that after this revelation was completed, Muhammad, his followers and the pagan Arabs all prostrated. Tensions eased, reconciliation was at hand, and all were delighted.

But Muhammad soon retracted the reconciliation—how soon is not clear. For the account continues that Gabriel informed Muhammad that Satan had used Muhammad's desire for reconciliation with the pagan leaders to insert into the revelation of God the verses about the interceding cranes, otherwise called "the satanic verses". The verses which follow, not the satanic verses, serve as the proper sequence to 53:19,20 (above):

Are yours the males and His the females?
That indeed were an unfair division! (53:21,22)

Muslims of earlier generations were content to accept that satanic verses could somehow be insinuated into a prophet's message from God, even into the Qur'an. For a time, your quran was corrupted doctrinally. Explain how this could be so.

The complete account of Muhammad speaking the Satanic verses as recorded by Ibn Ishaq.

Now the apostle was anxious for the welfare of his people, wishing to attract them as far as he could. It has been mentioned that he longed for a way to attract them, and the method he adopted is what Ibn Hamid told me that Salama said M. b. Ishaq told him from Yazid b. Ziyad of Medina from M. b. Ka`b al-Qurazi: When the apostle saw that his people turned their backs on him and he was pained by their estrangement from what he brought them from God he longed that there should come to him from God a message that would reconcile his people to him. Because of his love for his people and his anxiety over them it would delight him if the obstacle that made his task so difficult could be removed; so that he meditated on the project and longed for it and it was dear to him. Then God sent down "By the star when it sets your comrade errs not and is not deceived, he speaks not from his own desire," and when he reached His words "Have you thought of al-Lat and al-`Uzza and Manat the third, the others"[4], Satan, when he was meditating upon it, and desiring to bring it (sc. reconciliation) to his people, put upon his tongue "these are the exalted Gharaniq[5] whose intercession is approved". When the Quraysh heard that, they were delighted and greatly pleased at the way in which he spoke of their gods and they listened to him; while the believers were holding that what their prophet brought from their Lord was true, not suspecting a mistake or a vain desire or slip, and when he reached the prostration and the end of the Sura in which he prostrated himself the Muslims prostrated themselves when their prophet prostrated confirming what he brought and obeying his command, and the polytheists of Quraysh and others who were in the mosque prostrated when they heard the mention of their gods, so that everyone in the mosque believer and unbeliever prostrated, except al-Walid b. al-Mughira who was an old man who could not do so, so he took a handful of dirt from the valley and bent over it. Then the people dispersed and the Quraysh went out, delighted at what had been said about their gods, saying, "Muhammad has spoken of our gods in splendid fashion. He alleged in what he read that they are the exalted Gharaniq whose intercession is approved".

The news reached the prophet's companions who were in Abyssinia, it being reported that Quraysh had accepted Islam, so some men started to return while others remained behind. Then Gabriel came to the apostle and said , "What have you done, Muhammad? You have read to these people something I did not bring you from God and you have said what He did not say to you." The apostle was bitterly grieved and was greatly in fear of God. So God sent down (a revelation), for he was merciful to him comforting him and making light of the affair and telling him that every prophet and apostle before him desired as he desired and wanted what he wanted and Satan interjected something into his desires as he had on his tongue. So God annulled what Satan had suggested and God established His verses i.e. you are just like the prophets and apostles. Then God sent down: "We have not sent a prophet or apostle before you but when he longed Satan cast suggestions into his longing. But God will annul what Satan has suggested. Then God will establish his verses, God being knowing and wise"[6]. Thus God relieved his prophet's grief, and made him feel safe from his fears and annulled what Satan had suggested in the words used above about their gods by his revelation "Are yours the males and His the females? That were indeed an unfair division" (i.e. most unjust); "they are nothing by names which your fathers gave them" as far as the words "to whom he pleases and accepts"[7], i.e. how can the intercession of their gods avail with Him?

When the annulment of what Satan had put upon the prophet's tongue came from God, Quraysh said: "Muhammad has repented of what he said about the position of your gods with Allah, altered it and brought something else." (Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad, (tr. A. Guillaume) Karachi: Oxford University Press, 1998, pp. 165-167)

Originally posted by chalcedony
Actually in this context they are….and before you get all bent out of shape and start misinterpreting what I mean, please read carefully.

Jews of that time believed that whatever Satan did, he did because God allowed it. Satan designed to destroy David and the people of God, whereas God designed to humble David and His people and teach them a valuable spiritual lesson. So in the mind of the people of the time, and the writers, God permitted Satan to do this deed. Therefore they both incited David to number Israel.

If you read the first two chapters of the book of Job, you will see this repeated in Job’s troubles where both God and Satan are responsible for Job’s misfortunes. The same thing happens with the crucifixion. Satan attempted to destroy the Son of God (John 13:2, 1 Corinthians 2:8) whereas God’s purpose was to redeem mankind by the death of His Son (Acts 2:14-39).
================================

P S:

You did not explain why one verse say something and other says something else !!!!

==============================

The correct age of Jehoiachin was 18, not 8. Obviously, Jehoiachin was 18 when he began his rule since it says he did evil in the site of the Lord which suggests maturity and responsibility.The discrepancy in ages is due to a copyist error..

=================================
P S:

This is BS....You guys always talk that you have the original copies of the inspiration, so why you did not realize this error before !!!!!!! this means this verse in your bible is WRONG: II Chronicles 36:9 says that Jehoiachin was 8 years old when he became king.
and since we have one verse ( beside so many others) which are wrong, it means the bible CANT BE TRUSTED to be the true word of god.........THANK YOU FOR CONFIRMING THAT.

=================================

This is most probably a copyist error..............

============================
P S:

oh yeah.........always copyist error !!! could it be your own bible cant be trusted at all, if we have one or more than COPYIST ERRORS, why not so many copyist errors ??? it is enough for me, i cant trust the bible as the true word of God because AS YOU GUYS EXPLAIN, IT HAS SO MANY COPYIST ERRORS !!!

:cool:

he reputable Muslim accounts of at-Tabari and Ibn Sa’d, among others, refer to Satanic verses originally in the quran which were accepted for a time until they were suddenly taken out. You talk about contradictions in the bible, none of which affect Christian doctrine at all, yet the quran had contradictions in it originally. The contradiction here drastically changed Mohammed’s message. Please explain. And do not deny they existed. The events that lay behind this verse are well recorded and accepted as authentic by the early Islamic scholars Ibn Ishaq, Wakidi, Ibn Sa'd, and Tabari.
===================================
P S:

http://www.answering-christianity.com/quran/quran_textual-reply.html

What a load of crap and lies....here is the answer, it was taken from this site in ARABIC ( http://www.alhakekah.com/lies.htm ) which answers your anti muslim hate sites like 'answering islam' in its arabic version !!! I will translate for you:

åÐÇ ÇáßáÇã ãÈäí Úáì ÑæÇíÉ ÈÇØáÉ ãßÐæÈÉ ¡ ÞÇá ÚäåÇ ÇÈä ßËíÑ æÛíÑå : " áã ÊÕÍ Úä ÇáäÈí Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÓáã ÈÓäÏ ÕÍíÍ " .

This stroy is based on lies, IBN KATHIR said, it was never reported on the prophet (pbuh)

æÞÏ ÓÆá ÇÈä ÎÒíãÉ Úä åÐå ÇáÞÕÉ ÝÞÇá : ãä æÖÚ ÇáÒäÇÏÞÉ .

IBN KUZAIMA (one of the best scholars the and prophet companions ) was asked about this story and he said, it is fabricated stroy made up by the pagans to descredit the prophet.

æÞÇá ÇáÈíåÞí : åÐå ÇáÞÕÉ ÛíÑ ËÇÈÊÉ ãä ÌåÉ ÇáäÞá ¡ æÑæÇíÉ ÇáÈÎÇÑí ÚÇÑíÉ Úä ÐßÑ ÇáÛÑÇäíÞ .

AL BAYKAHI ( famous muslim schoolar ) said in his famous book: lies refuted regarding the prophet of Islam, he said, this story is not true, there is no single credible evidence to support it.

he added that even AL BUKHARI, the famous muslim schoolar who reported much of the prophet's saying NEVER reported it, which means it is false.

æÞÇá ÇáÇãÇã ÇáÅãÇã ÇÈä ÍÒã : (( æÇáÍÏíË ÇáÐí Ýíå : æÇäåä ÇáÛÑÇäíÞ ÇáÚáÇ ¡ æÇä ÔÝÇÚÊåä áÊÑÌì . ÝßÐÈ ÈÍÊ áã íÕáÍ ãä ØÑíÞ ÇáäÞá æáÇãÚäì ááÃÔÊÛÇá Èå ¡ ÅÐ æÖÚ ÇáßÐÈ áÇ íÚÌÒ Úäå ÃÍÏ )) [ ÇáÇÓáÇã Èíä ÇáÇäÕÇÝ æÇáÌÍæÏ ] Õ 69

IMAM IBN HAZIM ( another famou muslim schoolar in the 10th century ) said: this story about the pagans and the devil is utter lies, there is no proof to support it, making up lies is easy, proving them is very very difficult.

æÇÓÊäÇÏÇð Åáì ÇáÞÑÂä æÇáÓäÉ æÇááÛÉ æÇáãÚÞæá æÇáÊÇÑíÎ äÝÓå ÝÅä åÐå ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÈÇØáÉ ãßÐæÈÉ :

And by refering to the quran, the sunnah , the language and the rational methods of verifying such stories and historical events, we fine that this story is based on lies BECAUSE:

1- áÃä ÃÓÇäíÏåÇ æÇåíÉ æÖÚíÝÉ ÝáÇ ÊÕÍ .

1- It has no proof or evidence to suppor it.

2- áÃä ÇáäÈì Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÓáã ãÚÕæã Ýí ÊÈáíÛå ááÑÓÇáÉ ãÍÊÌíä ÈÞæáå ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì : (( æáæ ÊÞæá ÚáíäÇ ÈÚÖ ÇáÃÞÇæíá áÃÎÐäÇ ãäå ÈÇáíãíä ¡ Ëã áÞØÚäÇ ãä ÇáæÊíä )) [ ÇáÍÇÞÉ : 44 ]

2- because the prophet (pbuh) cant be wrong and Allah almighty saved him from making mistakes as Allah almighty confirmed in the noble quran: ( Al Haga: 44 )

3- áÃä ÇáäÈí Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÓáã áã íÍÊÑã ÇáÃÕäÇã Ýí ÇáÌÇåáíÉ ÅÐ áã íÚÑÝ Úäå Ãäå ÊÞÑÈ áÕäã Èá ÞÇá : (( ÈÛÖ Åáí ÇáÃæËÇä æÇáÔÚÑ )) .

3- Because the prophet (pbuh) never respected an idol and never approached them...so this is false fabrication against the great prophet of Islam........

So, now after i destroyed your answering islam lies.......can you explain this for me please ???

Women's breasts are important sexual objects according to the bible:

The Bible in numerous places teaches us about women's breasts and talks about them at the same time it is talking about sexual fantasies and intercourse.

Comparing the sister's breasts to the size of the towers: Let us look at the following verses: "We have a young sister, and her breasts are not yet grown. What shall we do for our sister for the day she is spoken for? (Song of Songs 8:8)" and later about the sister....."I am a wall, and my breasts are like towers. Thus I have become in his eyes like one bringing contentment. (Song of Songs 8:10)"

Let us look at Song of Songs 4:5 "Your two breasts are like two fawns, like twin fawns of a gazelle that browse among the lilies."

Let us look at Proverbs 5:19 "A loving doe, a graceful deer, may her breasts satisfy you always, may you ever be captivated by her love." Could it be meant to say "may her breasts sexually satisfy you"?

Let us look at Song of Songs 1:13 "My lover is to me a sachet of myrrh resting between my breasts."

CAN THE ABOVE X-RATED PORNOGRAPHY BE THE WORDS OF GOD ????????????????????????

The only significant prophecy in the quran is a false prophecy.

The Romans have been defeated. In the nearer land (Syria, Iraq, Jordan, and Palestine), and they, after their defeat, will be victorious. Within three to nine years. The decision of the matter, before and after (these events) is only with Allâh, (before the defeat of Romans by the Persians, and after, i.e. the defeat of the Persians by the Romans). And on that Day, the believers (i.e. Muslims) will rejoice (at the victory given by Allâh to the Romans against the Persians), (Ar-Rum 30:2-4)

The Persians captured Jerusalem in 614 or 615 AD. The defeat of the Persians at Roman hands, an expected event to everyone of the time, should have taken place no more than 3-9 years later according to the prophecy in the quran. Yet the Roman victory did not occur until 625 AD. That is 10 or 11 years after the fall of Jerusalem.

Deuteronomy 18
21 You may say to yourselves, "How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the LORD ?" 22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.

The only significant prophecy in the quran is a false prophecy.

The Romans have been defeated. In the nearer land (Syria, Iraq, Jordan, and Palestine), and they, after their defeat, will be victorious. Within three to nine years. The decision of the matter, before and after (these events) is only with Allâh, (before the defeat of Romans by the Persians, and after, i.e. the defeat of the Persians by the Romans). And on that Day, the believers (i.e. Muslims) will rejoice (at the victory given by Allâh to the Romans against the Persians), (Ar-Rum 30:2-4)

The Persians captured Jerusalem in 614 or 615 AD. The defeat of the Persians at Roman hands, an expected event to everyone of the time, should have taken place no more than 3-9 years later according to the prophecy in the quran. Yet the Roman victory did not occur until 625 AD. That is 10 or 11 years after the fall of Jerusalem.
================================

what an Ignorant ???????? or perhaps someone who twsit history to discredit Islam !!

Here are the facts: Surah 30 contains a remarkable historical prophecy which was fulfilled.

"The Romans have been defeated

"In the nearer land, and they, after their defeat will be victorious

"Within ten years - Allah's is the command in the former case and in the latter - and in that day believers will rejoice .

"In Allah's help to victory. He helpeth to victory whom He will. He is the Mighty, the Merciful." Quran (Pickthal translation), 30:2-5

The period of the revelation of this Surah is determined absolutely by the historical event that has been mentioned at the outset. It says: "The Romans have been vanquished in the neighboring land." In those days the Byzantine occupied territories adjacent to Arabia were Jordan, Syria and Palestine, and in these territories the Romans were completely overpowered by the Iranians in 615 A. D. Therefore, it can be said with absolute certainty that this Surah was sent down in the same year, and this was the year in which the migration to Habash took place.

Syed Maudani commentary

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/maududi/mau30.html

"This prophecy has two parts:

1. that the Roman [Byzantine] Christians, although they have been vanquished at this time, will predominate over Iran after nine years;

2. that the Muslims shall also rejoice on the day of the Romans' victory over Iran; for they, too, shall gain victory over shirk (associating partners with Allah), although the idolaters, at that time, prided exultantly over their huge numbers."

"Muhammad In World Scriptures," Volume I, Maulana Abdul Haq Vidyarthi (New USA Edition, 1999), p. 253.

Both prophecies were actually fulfilled within ten years in 624 C.E.

"[D]uring the fixed period of time, exactly after nine years, the Roman armies entered Iran triumphantly, and on the same day Muslims also scored their victory against the idolaters on the field of Badr. The event of the Roman victory took place in 624 C.E., and it is written in the Encyclopaedia Britannica, under the heading 'Chosroes II':

"'In 624 he [Heraclius] advanced into northern Media, where he destroyed the great fire-temple of Goudzak.'"

Ibid., emphasis added.

"[Byzantine Emperor] Heraclius started his counter attack in 623 A. D. from Armenia. Next year, in 624 A. D., he entered Azerbaijan and destroyed Clorumia, the birthplace of Zoroaster, and ravaged the principal fire temple of Iran. Great are the powers of Allah, this was the very year when the Muslims achieved a decisive victory at Badr for the first time against the mushriks. Thus both the predictions made in Surah Rum were fulfilled simultaneously within the stipulated period of ten years."

Syed Maudani, supra

What is remarkable is that, at the time the Prophet revealed Surah Rum its fulfillment would have seemed extremely unlikely to objective human observers: These were the conditions when this Surah of the Quran was sent down, and in it a prediction was made, saying: "The Romans have been vanquished in the neighboring land and within a few years after their defeat, they shall be victorious. And it will be the day when the believers will rejoice in the victory granted by Allah." It contained not one but two predictions: First, the Romans shall be Victorious; and second, the Muslims also shall win a victory at the same time.

Apparently, there was not a remote chance of the fulfillment of the either prediction in the next few years. On the one hand, there were a handful of the Muslims, who were being beaten and tortured in Makkah, and even till eight years after this prediction there appeared no chance of their victory and domination. On the other, the Romans were losing more and more ground every next day. By 619 A. D. the whole of Egypt had passed into Sassanid hands and the Magian armies had reached as far as Tripoli. In Asia Minor they beat and pushed back the Romans to Bosporus, and in 617 A. D. they captured Chalcedon (modern, Kadikoy) just opposite Constantinople. The Emperor sent an envoy to Khusrau, praying that he was ready to have peace on any terms, but he replied, "I shall not give protection to the emperor until he is brought in chains before me and gives up obedience to his crucified god and adopts submission to the fire god." At last, the Emperor became so depressed by defeat that he decided to leave Constantinople and shift to Carthage (modern, Tunis). In short, as the British historian Gibbon says, even seven to eight years after this prediction of the Quran, the conditions were such that no one could even imagine that the Byzantine Empire would ever gain an upper hand over Iran. Not to speak of gaining domination, no one could hope that the Empire, under the circumstances, would even survive.

The correctness of this unlikely prophecy clearly points to Divine Revelation as the source of the Quran. This is what Arab polytheists at the time thought:

After this no one could have any doubt about the truth of the prophecy of the Quran, with the result that most of the Arab polytheists accepted Islam.

The prophecy is no less impressive today than it was 1475 years ago!

Back