Space Bending Debunked

The reason i dont want to read those book is i dont want to be brainwashed as most of the physicists here are
The word is "educated".

they cant see simple things.
Nonsense, you're perfectly visible.

whhha, since when is gravity something that bends space/time? i thought it was the warping of space/time in itself.

Unless ive completely misunderstood modern physics.

whhha, since when is gravity something that bends space/time? i thought it was the warping of space/time in itself.

Unless ive completely misunderstood modern physics.

Think how it works on space and light.

Remember when apple fell on Newtons head, its not just the earth pulling the apple, but also the apple doing its work. So with that reference is it possible with Space ?

Like heliocentric said - gravity is the warping of space. And gravity affects time as well, so now you're going to state that time has mass?

Irrefutable proof that Space Bending cannot exist. Heres how:

Its said that Photon dont have mass so they cant be pulled by Gravity.

Wrong in the first sentence. Things don't have to have mass to be affected by gravity.

So much for your "irrefutable proof".

Photons do have mass- just insignificant mass.

No, they have zero mass. If they had any mass at all, quantum electrodynamics would be in all sorts of trouble.

can you prove space bends?

No.

Space bending is only a theory that describes all the observed facts.

Can you prove that quarks actually exist?

Like James just said, and as has been said here several times:
Space bending is only a theory that describes all the observed facts.
If you subscribe to your idea that light is bent separately from space then you have to come up with something that will explain ALL the observations at least as well as current theories. And ideally be simpler and easier to work with.
Unless you can do then there's no point in dropping the current theories.

Like James just said, and as has been said here several times:

If you subscribe to your idea that light is bent separately from space then you have to come up with something that will explain ALL the observations at least as well as current theories. And ideally be simpler and easier to work with.
Unless you can do then there's no point in dropping the current theories.

U are a duck since u ducked my question. What this means is that u r gullible and u believe everything that illuminati has put in your syllabus textbooks.

Presumably this is the question:
Since u r so smart, why dont u tell us exactly how space is warped by gravity.
The answer, of course, is that we don't know exactly, but the Higgs particle may give clues.
You expect ALL the answers NOW? That's what 4 year olds want... keep it up.
Don't tell me, you've avoided the Illuminati and you therefore have all the answers...
I notice that you actually don't answer anything, you just make baseless assertions and provide no supporting evidence.

U are a duck since u ducked my question.
Or maybe I expected (hoped is more the word) that you would, just for once, look something up for yourself...
What this means is that u r gullible and u believe everything that illuminati has put in your syllabus textbooks.
Of course - bugger me, you've really opened my eyes to the truth. It was the Illuminati all along. Thanks for that, I'm saved.

Very witty. It affects the rate of progression of events, i.e. time.

How many people do you want to answer the same question, moron?

Which one, or more, of the following do you not understand:

this is a public access forum
members post, other members follow up those posts with responses
questions that have been answered have been answered, they don't require the same answer from multiple posters

Stalker? Again? Conceited little troll aren't you?

Back