So says the pastor's daughter

Hi sims happy you posted again.

Adstar,

I agree for anyone that holds religious beliefs this is a very dangerous place.

Well very dangerous if one is inexperienced in the knowledge of Salvation.

As far as posting scripture that would hold me accountable to some sort of sin displayed in my blog it is vacation bible school material. Most anything said in the word of God would go against what I have said. That I do not deny. I am not sure what you are trying to prove really. That I was wrong? I would say I was.

That truly gladdens me to read your words. The original poster was quoting your blog in an effort to support their opposition to Christianity by pointing to you as an example of the failing of Christianity in this world. My replies where to point out that Christianity never claims to produce perfection in it's believers in this life.

The things I said were in response to a much more hateful thing done to my family at the time, and while they were not correct they were what I was feeling.

Your Human, i understand. I have no doubt you copped a lot of cutting abuse and sarcastic comments and suffered because of your position in your community. I have also lashed out so i am guilty of falling down and i can also join you in saying "That I was wrong? I would say I was".

It was also many years ago, I had just posted it to a new blog online. Again, I am not sure what you are trying to prove. If you want to say I am not a christian because I have done wrong things in my past then you my friend have misunderstood forgiveness and what it means to repent.

Whoa. Hold on there.
Was i to know your current situation?
Your current stance?
You current thoughts on what you wrote?

No. All i had was just one Blog. So all i could do as an apologist for Jesus was to measure it against His Word. So the Word judged it wrong and likewise you also have judged it wrong by saying:

"That I was wrong? I would say I was"

Once you said that then everything as far as i am concerned is Sweet. :) That statement is a statement of repentance and that’s shows a Christian attitude. I understand very well about the forgiveness that Jesus has for those that repent and believe Him.

Do I feel the same way I was feeling when I wrote the blog? Of course not, that was long ago.

Wonderful.

But again how was i to know your current feelings? And irrespective of your current feelings was i not right to point out that the comments in the blog where not right with Jesus?

In the end there is no winning with raging religious fighters whether for or against, but understanding conversation does exist if you are willing.

Always willing to discuss things with genuine people with a love for the truth. That’s fellowship to me. Wishing you well in your future rome sims. Hope to see you with me in eternity.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

I've always wondered what it would take to be a pastor..
it seems to me that a pastor HAS to appear perfect..(morally)
it also seems to me that the pastor has ALOT of pressure not to make mistakes,or to appear lacking in conviction..(change his mind)
IOW for a pastor to show his own humanity would be some kind of sin..
I know my own personal beliefs are different than most theist, i tend to shy away from any pastor that can't or won't admit to his own falability..to expect any pastor to be morally perfect in my opinion means you are just setting him up to fail in your expectations of who he should be...

Pastors are people too and are just as suceptible to their own humanity as we are..they are just not allowed to show it..if they do they are condemed for being morally lacking....or ..when a pastor makes a mistake the whole religion gets the credit for his mistake..or worse yet..GOD gets blamed for it..

so who should get the blame for it?
us the congregation for imposing our own expectations onto this man who is just trying to teach us a better way of doing things..
speaking of which..there is also an element of the pot calling the kettle black..calling a pastor hippocritical in his beliefs when, we are the ones that are quick to point the finger when a pastor fails, what happend to all that learning they did while they were there? did they forget that we are suppose to forgive?

anyway..i think i can be done with this rant..

The problem comes from human nature.

Replace the "Pastor" with "Parent" and you can see another like situation.

Many kids grow up with their parent being to them an infallible authority figure looked upon with respect.

Now often we forget that it is not so much the Parent that demands to be looked upon as being perfect, but it is the natural tendency of the Child to lift up their parents in their own minds as being godlike beings on earth with them.

So Children lift theie Parents up in their minds and end up over rating them to the extreme.

Later on in life ( often when they become teens ) their perception of their Parents failings and fallibility grow. Then comes the sense of Betrayal within the teen that somehow they have been conned or deceived because the one they once gave the honour of infallibility has shown themselves to fall short of it. So then you get the teen that then radically changes their opinion of their Parents from godlike figures to scum of the earth despots.

Once they lifted their parents over and above their actual true position, but they then go to lowering their parents to a position way and below what they actually are. Always forgetting that is was their misjudgement in the first place that caused the imbalance and resultant troubles.

Often later on in life when they mature into adulthood they slowly come to realise that their parents are just people like themselves with all the fallibilities that that involves. It is only then that they finally establish a normal human to human relationship with their parents.

Same thing happens with Pastors. People unwisely lift them up to be infallible godlike figures. And when they discover a fault they will feel that they have been scammed, that they have suffered an injustice. But the truth be told, it was their own misguided thinking that first caused them to make the mistake of placing their pastor up on a pedestal far above what in truth the actual position was. So like the teen that comes to discover the fallibility of their parents, the congregation will cast the pastor down as the scum of the earth for failing to be the person they unrealistically expected him to be.

You are most certainly partnered up with devil and in the devils camp. Your evilness dwells within you and is apparent by your hatred and bigotry and false accusations based in lies and deceit. Your evil curses shall consume you.

The Holy Spirit is with me. You say i am partnered with the devil.

I declare that Jesus is the Messiah who suffered death for the forgivness of sin for all those who believe Him. I believe in His resurection and assention into heaven. He will come again in Glory to judge the earth. He will reign forever and ever. His will be done.

No there is no devil within me but the Holy Spirit

So as i said before you have blasphemed the Holy Spirit and you have done it again.

There will be no forgivness blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. Jesus said that. One who does this cannot repent and can have no access to the atonment that Jesus provides.

Your probably the third person i have seen in this place cross the final line into eternal damnation.

All Praise The Ancient Of Day

isn't there a passage that says something about everything right becomes wrong and everything wrong becomes right?
or is that a misinterpretation of that verse?

There are some verses similar to:
Isaiah 5
20 Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;

But nothing is coming to mind regarding what you have said. If you find the verse please post it.

If you speak of harm or anything against anyone ever again, you shall know my wrath.

I believe Jesus.

Matthew 10
28 And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

You should have believed Him also.

I believe Jesus.

Matthew 10
28 And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Isaiah 63:5
"I looked, and there was no one to help, And I was astonished and there was no one to uphold; So My own arm brought salvation to Me, And My wrath upheld Me.

Jeremiah 21:5
"I Myself will war against you with an outstretched hand and a mighty arm, even in anger and wrath and great indignation.

Hello Tiassa,
Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it. I originally was just kind of monitoring what was being said on here, then I got furstrated and had to get an account if only to reply. Yes, that is the link to my response I hope it helps others not get so wild about things...but judging by what I have read they are crazy with or without reason. :)

Bedlam, indeed

Rome Sims said:

... but judging by what I have read they are crazy with or without reason.

That's par for the course around here. You'll get used to it after a while. Or not. I suppose it's a matter of taste. I've been here long enough that it doesn't really seem all that strange.

adstar said:
I declare that Jesus is the Messiah who suffered death for the forgivness of sin for all those who believe Him. I believe in His resurection and assention into heaven. He will come again in Glory to judge the earth. He will reign forever and ever. His will be done.

So as i said before you have blasphemed the Holy Spirit and you have done it again.

There will be no forgivness blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. Jesus said that. One who does this cannot repent and can have no access to the atonment that Jesus provides.
Do you own a firearm?

Sit back and enjoy the show

Iceaura said:

Do you own a firearm?

It's a righteous-fight, Ice. I'd recommend popcorn, soda, and a couple stiff bong rips. This is getting fun.

I believe Jesus.

Matthew 10

Ummm... And Jesus also teaches that it is a good idea for earth to cut off body parts to keep from going to hell.

You might want to add that in, you know, to help your case.

But then again, Paul contradicted Jesus on this?????

Rats! What are ya gonna do? :rolleyes:

Isaiah 63:5
"I looked, and there was no one to help, And I was astonished and there was no one to uphold; So My own arm brought salvation to Me, And My wrath upheld Me.

Jeremiah 21:5
"I Myself will war against you with an outstretched hand and a mighty arm, even in anger and wrath and great indignation.

earth...

You might try countering with the, judge not lest ye be judged angle, but then it has never actually stopped Adstar before. At least as far as I can remember.

But hey... Good Luck!

earth...

You might try countering with the, judge not lest ye be judged angle, but then it has never actually stopped Adstar before. At least as far as I can remember.

But hey... Good Luck!

Just to fill everyone in about Adstar's false claim,

Jesus mentions a sin that is unforgivable in Matt. 12:31-32 and calls it blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. But what exactly is this unforgivable sin? For that, we need to look at the context.

Matt. 12:22-32 says, "Then there was brought to Him a demon-possessed man who was blind and dumb, and He healed him, so that the dumb man spoke and saw. 23And all the multitudes were amazed, and began to say, "This man cannot be the Son of David, can he?" 24But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, "This man casts out demons only by Beelzebub the ruler of the demons." 25And knowing their thoughts He said to them, "Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and any city or house divided against itself shall not stand. 26"And if Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then shall his kingdom stand? 27"And if I by Beelzebub cast out demons, by whom do your sons cast them out? Consequently they shall be your judges. 28"But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you. 29"Or how can anyone enter the strong man's house and carry off his property, unless he first binds the strong man? And then he will plunder his house. 30"He who is not with Me is against Me; and he who does not gather with Me scatters. 31"Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven men, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. 32"And whoever shall speak a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever shall speak against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age, or in the age to come," (All Scripture quotes are from the NASB).

In verse 22, Jesus healed a blind and dumb man. The Pharisees accuse Jesus of casting out demons by the power of "Beelzebub, the ruler of the demons" (v. 24). Jesus responds by saying that a kingdom divided will fall (vv. 25-28) and how the devil must first be bound before you can plunder his house (v. 29). In verses 31-32, He states that blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven in this age or the age to come.

By simply looking at the context it becomes apparent that blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is saying that Jesus did His miracles by the power of the devil. Adstar isn't Jesus and we weren't talking about any healing miracles. I was talking about Adstar accusing the brethren and partnered up with the devil. The creation story has been debunked. Sin is myth and a false accusation against humankind. God can't be found and how can one sin against a God no one can produce. Who is my accuser anyway? The bible says the accuser is the devil.

In a misguided zeal to put pressure on people to convert Adstar has sought to use fear of never being forgiven. Adstar thinks he's has control and God is his minion. :)

Last edited:
now i would not argue with that statement if you said "I believe the holy spirit is with me"
to state it as fact like you did,leads me to believe the second part of that statement...

I declare that Jesus is the Messiah who suffered death for the forgivness of sin for all those who believe Him. I believe in His resurection and assention into heaven.
True that..
He will come again in Glory to judge the earth. He will reign forever and ever. His will be done.
what makes you think he hasn't already judged us?

the struggle tends to be between god in us and satan in us..(depends on who we listen to..)
as long as we are just mortals on this earth we will always be in this struggle

anyone that uses the word blasphemed should be sent back to the pilgrim days....
i think i will let jesus decide that..not you..
Your probably the third person i have seen in this place cross the final line into eternal damnation.
just three?
do you KNOW where that line is or do you believe you know where that line is..
ditto
(i pry would not have responed to this if you would not have sounded like some religious extremeist..)

Last edited:
...By simply looking at the context it becomes apparent that blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is saying that Jesus did His miracles by the power of the devil. Adstar isn't Jesus and we weren't talking about any healing miracles. I was talking about Adstar accusing the brethren and partnered up with the devil. The creation story has been debunked and sin is a false accusation against humankind.

In a misguided zeal to put pressure on people to convert Adstar has sought to use fear of never being forgiven. Adstar thinks he's has control and God is his minion. :)

Yes but the Holy Spirit and Adstar are apparently the same person. So to question Adstar's motives is to blaspheme the Holy Spirit. It all makes sense... kinda? Come on work with me... ;)

Yes but the Holy Spirit and Adstar are apparently the same person. So to question Adstar's motives is to blaspheme the Holy Spirit. It all makes sense... kinda? Come on work with me... ;)

Well, all christians say they have the holy spirit. I have seen faith healers casting out the devil in born again christians. How can that be?
Maybe Adstar is in need of deliverance. :D

Just to fill everyone in about Adstar's false claim,

Jesus mentions a sin that is unforgivable in Matt. 12:31-32 and calls it blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. But what exactly is this unforgivable sin? For that, we need to look at the context.

Matt. 12:22-32 says, "Then there was brought to Him a demon-possessed man who was blind and dumb, and He healed him, so that the dumb man spoke and saw. 23And all the multitudes were amazed, and began to say, "This man cannot be the Son of David, can he?" 24But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, "This man casts out demons only by Beelzebub the ruler of the demons." 25And knowing their thoughts He said to them, "Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and any city or house divided against itself shall not stand. 26"And if Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then shall his kingdom stand? 27"And if I by Beelzebub cast out demons, by whom do your sons cast them out? Consequently they shall be your judges. 28"But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you. 29"Or how can anyone enter the strong man's house and carry off his property, unless he first binds the strong man? And then he will plunder his house. 30"He who is not with Me is against Me; and he who does not gather with Me scatters. 31"Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven men, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. 32"And whoever shall speak a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever shall speak against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age, or in the age to come," (All Scripture quotes are from the NASB).

In verse 22, Jesus healed a blind and dumb man. The Pharisees accuse Jesus of casting out demons by the power of "Beelzebub, the ruler of the demons" (v. 24). Jesus responds by saying that a kingdom divided will fall (vv. 25-28) and how the devil must first be bound before you can plunder his house (v. 29). In verses 31-32, He states that blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven in this age or the age to come.

By simply looking at the context it becomes apparent that blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is saying that Jesus did His miracles by the power of the devil. Adstar isn't Jesus and we weren't talking about any healing miracles. I was talking about Adstar accusing the brethren and partnered up with the devil. The creation story has been debunked. Sin is myth and a false accusation against humankind. God can't be found and how can one sin against a God no one can produce. Who is my accuser anyway? The bible says the accuser is the devil.

earth made two clear statements.

The first about the Bible.

The fabrications found in religious text causing the invention of the word sin has been exposed and nowadays noted as a lie from the devil.

The revelation of Sin in man is one of the central messages of the Bible. It is a necessary stepping stone to salvation. This message is given through the Prophets by the Holy Spirit. earths statement here says loud and clear that it is by the inspiration of the devil. Therefore as the Pharisees declared the act of Jesus the work of the devil/Beelzebub the lord of demons. So too has earth called the Holy Spirit delivered scriptures revealing sin as the work of the Devil. Therefore earth has clearly Blasphemed the Holy Spirit and as the scriptures reveal earth will never be forgiven for this.

the second was about me:

You are most certainly partnered up with devil and in the devils camp.

I believe Jesus "God with us" who is my Redeemer. He is the Son of God, the Word made flesh. Who was crucified and died and was risen from the dead 3 days later by the power of God. And who ascended into heaven.

Jesus is Lord/God

This statement cannot be said and believed by an anti-christ. I believe it. Therefore the one who i am partnered with is the Holy Spirit. Who dwells within me. I am a temple of the Holy Spirit just as the temple in Jerusalem was before the Holy Spirit departed from it at the time of the Messiahs execution.

earth has clearly stated that i am partnered by the Devil. He has identified the One who is with me as the devil, earth has identified the Holy Spirit of being the devil.

Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is calling Him a devil. earth has done this twice and therefore will have an eternity of torment in the lake of fire.

I give strong warning to all. Call me a fool, hate me, mock me, use all kinds of mind warfare games if that’s your joy. But don't cross the line that earth has.

Most of you cannot do what earth has done. Because most of you do not believe in God and satan like earth does. Only a religious believer can blaspheme the Holy Spirit. because one must believe that satan exists and one must therefore believe God exists.

NMSquirrel“ said:
Originally Posted by Adstar

now i would not argue with that statement if you said "I believe the holy spirit is with me"
to state it as fact like you did,leads me to believe the second part of that statement...

I declare that Jesus is the Messiah who suffered death for the forgivness of sin for all those who believe Him. I believe in His resurection and assention into heaven.

True that..

:)

He will come again in Glory to judge the earth. He will reign forever and ever. His will be done.

what makes you think he hasn't already judged us?

Well interesting question/Observation

Well in truth He has already judged everyone. But there is two phases to judgement.

1) Assessing people and making up your mind about them.

Thats judging them

and

2) Carrying out what you proposed to do with them. Punishment and rewarding are also judgements in scripture. it is the same word.

That’s carrying out a Judgement.

From the foundation of the World (universe existance) God has known who will be for him and who will be against Him. So at the moment of creation ( probably beforehand) He knew all who would have eternity with Him and all who would have eternity in the lake of fire.

So yes God has already judged the world. I tend to believe that God can see all human history from his time and He may have the power to pull people out of this time and let them see some part of future time. Maybe that’s what happened to John when the Holy Spirit lead him in righting the book of Revelation.

the struggle tends to be between god in us and satan in us..(depends on who we listen to..
as long as we are just mortals on this earth we will always be in this struggle)

As a Christian i believe that satan does seek to influence. But for a christian he does not do it from the inside. The Holy Spirit does not share it's temple with a demon. We do not need satan to cause us to sin. we have the knowledge of Good and evil and can be quite inventive in sin by ourselves.

So there is a struggle within us but it is not between God and satan, but a struggle between out knowledge of Good and our knowledge of Evil and the battle field is our conscience. Some have the Holy Spirit in there helping them in this battle. Some have demons in there doing all they can do in the opposite direction.

And yes the battle is for life. But it is enough that we fight the good fight, they way we fight it shows our intentions either good or bad.

anyone that uses the word blasphemed should be sent back to the pilgrim days....

Why so? It is still a word in the dictionary. And the word was used way before "the pilgrim days". Could you expand on your reasoning for this statement?

There will be no forgiveness blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. Jesus said that. One who does this cannot repent and can have no access to the atonement that Jesus provides.
i think i will let jesus decide that..not you..

He did... earth even quoted Him when He revealed it. Here i will quote His words again.

Mark 3
29 but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation

There you go. God has already judged.

just three?

Well two religious people in here have declared Paul to be lead by satan. The anti-Paul movement is pretty strong in the west, because some of his statements offend feminism. But even most of the ardent anti-Paul brigade never cross the line and claim He was guided by satan. It is the most grave and deadly serious thing to do to say that someone is inspired by satan.

So yes only 3 cases come to mind and i have been here a good few years. There has been a lot of blasphemy against God and a lot of mockery against Jesus, But they are all forgivable as Jesus stated in the verse right before he revealed that blasphemy against the Holy Spirit was not.

Mark 3
28 “Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; 29 but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation”

do you KNOW where that line is or do you believe you know where that line is..

i believe i know where that line is. I state with all seriousness what i believe. People can believe what they want. But it is only by the Word of God and the conviction of the Holy Spirit that i could ever change my belief on the matter.

ditto
(i pry would not have responed to this if you would not have sounded like some religious extremeist..)

Well i am very serious about God. About the message of the Gospel. It is more important than physical life itself. So i can come over in my righting as an extremist, which in a way i am. But i am an extremist pacifist also because i believe Jesus. So i am as harmless as a dove. But the Word of God can wound people and cause them a lot of discomfort. But they are wounds that lead to remorse, repentance, forgiveness, acceptance and peace within.

Do you own a firearm?

LOL No.

I used to go hunting. don't anymore. And as i believe Jesus i would never use any weapon against anyone. As i said before to believe Jesus and to believe Jesus is to believe in non-resistance/ Pacifism.

Back